Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread 2

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread

Post by ForJazz926 »

Why in cripessake were you warned against it? It is the most bloody delicious slice of heaven EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *keels over and runs back to WA*

Image Image
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Because it's so addictive and it kept my friend up all night one night crying till 4 in the morning and she just told me never to ever ever read it if i valued what sanity i have left.

Besides..I'm not a darkward fan, I prefer humor and/or slash that stays in charactar (not for twilight of course)
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

OMG but it's just an exterior! Darkward is the sweetest mf-er in the world under it all - and you get to see that, too. He's a LOT like Twiward. Just as tortured and protective and smitten and beautiful.

Image Image
twilightsagaaddict

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Oh my-I drop in for a quick update and I find the WA thread! Yay! (*jumping up and down!*)

midnight_sun ~ great work on getting the thread going!

I'll post more later - GAH! Sooo excited! Darkward is just soooo Vulgar Language is Ugly awesome! 8-)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

Holy guacamole! I'm gone for a few hours and you post pages :O

Well I have to say that I was hesitant to read it (as you all can attest to) but once I started became addicted fairly quickly... I had it finished within what a day.. maybe two

Love her version of Darkward.... sighs
Addicted_Fan
Settled in Forks

Post by Addicted_Fan »

Jazz Girl wrote:

Warnings: 1) Clear your calendar. There's a reason we call it crack. It is seriously addictive and nigh on impossible to stop reading. 2) DO NOT read at work, school or other public places where screaming, crying, shaking of your computer, outright laughter, or suppressed moaning might be disturbing to others...or get you in trouble. 3) Expect insomnia. Again, crack like and you can't stop reading no matter what hour of WTF o'clock it is... 4) Beware of EdwardMouth Syndrome. F-bombs will fly from you mouth in ways you never thought possible. It's okay. There's a support group for that, too.

All I can say is you are soooooo right! I am so tired right now. I had to finish it late last night....uhhh I mean early this morning, I so need to be pointed in the direction of that support group!! Thank god I work from home!
"Let me introduce you to my wife"Pg.54 BD
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Well, I decided to read it cause all you losers in the RP as EC thread kept talking about it.
It was a bit hard to read for me at the start.. just imagining my beautiful Edward swear like that. But my darkward doesnt look like THE edward anyway, so it doesn't matter.

So anywho. Yes, I just kept reading and the next thing I know im @ ch 19 or w/e. So I kept reading.
Im like :o :shock: :? 8-) :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll:

So now im on the 2nd part of Carlisles POV.

And I actually was surprised at Darkward. Being sweet and caring and loving. I was getting annoyed at Bella

So atm they cant see each other except for school. And gosh darnit im angry.
Im frustrated :l

Hopefully it gets better.
+ I was laughing at the part when alice/esme/bella all sat on the blanket with the icecream. Im just like :roll:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

WIDE AWAKE!!AHHH I LOVE IT! :lol: :lol: Right now Darkward and Twiward are battling it out for a place in my heart. Ugh..they're both so...*melt* I can't pick one. So... hard.... :lol: Right now I'm on Chapter 44, working my way up. Let me just say I'm loving WA Jasper a bit more than TW Jasper. He has a much bigger role in WA, and is just the best wingman ever. :lol: No words for Darkward. (Ah...bad thoughts..Umm..Jason Mraz..Hanson...iPod...Bella listening to Edward's iPod..unicorns..ARGH!! NOOO! :lol: )
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

My name is Rose, and I'm addicted to Wide Awake. Phew, there it's off my chest

You know, I don't really read Fan Fiction. AT ALL. WA is my first (great inaugural, right?) and I'm thoroughly pleased with it. I'm not a big smut fan so I'm glad AG made it so that the real heavy stuff was kind of skippable.

Let's see what else?

1. I drop f-bombs all the time now :roll:
2. Jasper is my FAVORITE. Floral wisdom and inebriation due to cherry liqueur and ALL
3. I'm sad that it'll be over soon and it was so well written. It's nice to see that B&E could have that relationship (sleeping together, while not sleeping together) for so long without it being awkward
4. I recently started reading her latest fic Of Gemini & Gypsies. It's all about how Jasper and Bella wander cross country and run into Alice and Snobward. She's only got two chappies up but it's good.

I really like it; Bella's all BA and so is Jasper. At the end of the first chapter he does something so damn sweet, I just about busted a gut reading it. I won't spoil it, but it's good. Damn good. Talk about melting?

I enjoy the freedom they have - despite their yet to be discovered dark pasts.

I don't know if AG is in college, maybe she's taking exams and that's why she hasn't updated recently, :? but you need to check of G&G in the mean time!
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

blasphemous_contessa wrote:Because it's so addictive and it kept my friend up all night one night crying till 4 in the morning and she just told me never to ever ever read it if i valued what sanity i have left.

Besides..I'm not a darkward fan, I prefer humor and/or slash that stays in charactar (not for twilight of course)
*sigh* Wide Awake is.. addicting.. long... has lots of words.. and made me cry. Yes, I was the one who warned her. Im prepared for pitchforks. But, I have a good reason (I think). You see, I sit in my room looking for a new fanfic. I notice Wide Awake popping up in everyone's favorites! Well, I eventually clicked the link and the rest is history. I loved it at first. It keeps you on your toes and anything that makes me cry NUMEROUS times must be somewhat good. Okay, really good. But.. after I was nearly driven insane for about a month and a half waiting for updates, I started warning people. It quite frankly freaked me out! I can deal with lots of angst. But..... this was just like depressing me, literally. Another reason, I LOVE sleeping. And this whole staying up till the wee hours of the morning reading didn't agree with me. Also, I really COULD NOT relate to them not sleeping, no matter how many problems you've got. So I thought they were a little crazy, which they are!

Honestly, I love the story. I am just ready for it to be over. It is sooooo long and has me messed up and lacking sleep. Darkward's potty mouth makes me laugh because he can use the F-word in so many ways! I love reading Edward's POV but Bella's makes me mad for some reason! Bleh. I just want to know what happens and forget about it

:roll: Like that will ever happen!