Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread 2

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Twilight Fanfiction discussion thread

Post by ForJazz926 »

I am laughing so hard right now. Dark Edward is hilarious. *dies* "Explosive Cream Puffs, Peanut Butter Change of Panties, and DRWMBISFSTHGMOTMJWOHCCCD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Image Image
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Sounds like a @#$! delicious endeavour, m_s. Got to let us know how it goes. :D ;)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mandyb7 »

navarre wrote:But on that note, I still have favorite lines like:

Then from Cocoa Hidden Middles:

"Because the switch was gone and my girl was beautiful."
yes! that's a big fave of mine too, so sweet! I love it.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Have no clue what that last part was ForJazz...
navarre wrote:Sounds like a @#$! delicious endeavour, m_s. Got to let us know how it goes. :D ;)
Oh don't worry, I will. But when she told be she liked Black Forest cake I had the biggest Vulgar Language is Ugly eating grin on my face ever and a few giggles might have slipped out too. She was looking at me weird for a while after that.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Oh good gods. Favorite lines. Like most of you, too cufking many to count.

But I seriously heart the Vulgar Language is Ugly outta this one;
"But I didn’t cufking know yet. I was wishing whoever created the damned thing had come up with a way to wear it that said “Too emotionally retarded to feel it back, but really cufking wants to”. Then I was wondering what kind of killer cufking profit that line would make in the greeting card industry."

Favorite scene; Darkward on his knees clinging to Bella. :shock: :cry:

Least favorite scene; Bella turns and walks away. :evil:

And, yeah Jadey, I love the gym scene too. Just seeing that in my head; Darkward's eyes fixed on Bella writhing on the floor. I can only imagine the look in his eyes. Dropping to his knees, crawling across the floor, desperate to touch any part of her, knowing the contact is what will save her.... I literally cried for an hour. :cry:

EDIT: Midnight_Sun~ See chapter 33 Macadamia Unicorns, EPOV where Edward is discussing Bella's choice of cookie name for that day. I think you'll find the letters match up perfectly. Because ForJazz is just that much cufking awesome!!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

OMG FIRST POST ON THE WA THREAD!!!! WOOO HOOOO.

Hmmm, let's see. My name is Erika and I'm a WA addict. I refuse to give it up. Secretly, I don't want it to end. Even more secretly, I hope it's not a 100% happy ending.

The girls on the Robward thread (prob Kristiner) got me addicted. I want to hug you and kiss you and snuggle you and give you seven slices of Jared Leto with a serving of Rob on the side. Thankyouverymuch.

The scene when Darkward puts on Bella's ring is a great one... and how he knew how to wear it cause he "wiki'ed that Vulgar Language is Ugly in the computer lab." So quintessentially Darkward.
ForJazz926 wrote:DRWMBISFSTHGMOTMJWOHCCCD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Julie, I love you. I missed the Vulgar Language is Ugly out of you. (ANOTHER GOOD DARKWARD LINE). You complete me. Will you marry me? We can move to Vermont. I will leave my husband at home. We can watch Saved by the Bell & look at RobCrack and listen to NKOTB. I will bake cookies and you can make Darkward siggys. We will live happily ever after.

Image Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

akire wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote:DRWMBISFSTHGMOTMJWOHCCCD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Julie, I love you. I missed the Vulgar Language is Ugly out of you. (ANOTHER GOOD DARKWARD LINE). You complete me. Will you marry me? We can move to Vermont. I will leave my husband at home. We can watch Saved by the Bell & look at RobCrack and listen to NKOTB. I will bake cookies and you can make Darkward siggys. We will live happily ever after.
Erika~ Welcome, Dear!! So glad you found your way. Hahahahahahahaa!!! All you two need in your house is a little magic corner like mine and this seriously sounds like the ideal life!

Julie~ One last comment... "Yeah. Total pride cufk." :lol: :lol: !!!!!!! I cufking love that line. Poor boy. Has to go back to thinking jis best work was with Jessica cufcking Stanley. EEEWWWW!!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

STARTING CHAPTER 47

:shock:
Stupid darkward hasnt come back, guess ill find out why now
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Jazz Girl and Julie - *slaps self on forehead* I can't believe I didn't understand that...but it was in acronym form and I apparently just wasn't thinking hard enough...but yes that is a LMAO moment.

Now...to answer my own question...

What's my favorite scene thus far: Well because I can't just pick one and these are the ones that are jumping out at me right now I shall list them...gazebo at New Years, gym (everyone knows which part), Jessica Stanley gets a basketball to the head, Thanksgiving, the reunion...both of them, the CAKE (!!!!!!!! :twisted: ), and just about every other ƃuıʞɔnɟ scene in the story.

And if you all remember what Bella says at the end of BD, then you will agree with me and hope that AG doesn't put 'The End' at the end of the Epilogue.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Im on part 2 of ch.48
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart