Adult Thread -- Rob's Halfway House

Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Adult Thread -- RPGirls' Home Away from Home

Post by Bellsuz »

Here you all are! I wondered where my daily dose of Rob went and why I wasn't getting any updates!! Anywho, while I was lost I found this wonderfully awesome game over at PopSugar...

http://www.popsugar.com/games/challenge/3145114 Enjoy :) :) :)

<Edit> So far my score is 15...
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Bellsuz wrote:Here you all are! I wondered where my daily dose of Rob went and why I wasn't getting any updates!! Anywho, while I was lost I found this wonderfully awesome game over at PopSugar...

http://www.popsugar.com/games/challenge/3145114 Enjoy :) :) :)

LOL, wow, subjective much? My highest score was 5. I like ScruffRob! Leave him alone :lol: Bunch of meanies...
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Rings~ So sorry, Darlin'. Rob's eyes just inspire that kind of reaction in me. Ah, thank you kindly my ehubs. Once again, you come through. Allow me to furnish your reward :D

Jade~ Perfection incarnated. Rob in a D&G tux...just....yummy!

Neya~ Yes, must have the guitar love. And, Stray Dog. Gods, what that man's voice does to me should be illegal. Thank you so much for that.

BTW, did I tell you all that, in the very same law I introduce to make it illegal for Rob to button the top two buttons of any shirt he is wearing, I am also going to make it illegal for him to wear sweatpants, even for movie roles. That Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? just aint' any kind of right!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Bellsuz

Post by Bellsuz »

GenevieveCullen wrote:
LOL, wow, subjective much? My highest score was 5. I like ScruffRob! Leave him alone :lol: Bunch of meanies...[/quote]

I know, but isn't it nice to see photo's over and over :D :D But whatever photo they throw up next to Dali I will choose the other. I myself also enjoy the scruff. But what's with the pictures they threw in there?? I'm sure we could all find way better pictures for a contest like that. I mean hello...

http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/photo ... full-image
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

I would love to wear a t-shirt like that just to see if anyone would say anything to me. But, I don't think I would really have the guts to wear it. :-)
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
GenevieveCullen

If it just said "Spunk Ransom" I'd wear it. I don't think I could wear his name across my chest. It'd be like branding my goods lol. But that girl who went to one of Rob's autograph signings wearing a TomStu t-shirt is my hero :lol: It was cute when she got flustered and jokingly told him to shut up when he laughed. I think Kristiner posted the link on Thread 11.

Oh Jadey, I forgot to mention, "spunk" can also mean strong will or attitude. Ex. The kid had a lot of spunk for someone so small.

I like the other meaning better :lol:
Image Image by ForJazz
rockbandstar

Post by rockbandstar »

just for the hell of it... I looked up spunk on dictionary.com
I thought this would amuse you all as much as it did me!

1. Informal Spirit; pluck.
2. Punk, touchwood, or other tinder.
3. Vulgar Slang- manjuice (so I can't put what it says because of the filter but this is close enough)

"1536, "a spark," Scottish, from Gaelic spong "tinder, pith, sponge," from L. spongia (see sponge). The sense of "courage, pluck, mettle" is first attested 1773. A similar sense evolution took place in cognate Ir. sponnc "sponge, tinder, spark, courage, spunk." Vulgar slang sense of "______fluid" is recorded from c.1888. Spunky "courageous, spirited" is recorded from 1786" (I erased the "naughty" word for you youngins)

So therefore Spunk has been a vulgar slang since 1888... I would say he knew what it meant :lol:

EDIT: can you tell I am procrastinating? lol :lol: I thought so

EDIT 2: So just because I decided to do ransom as well.... the main definition was to release :lol:

My minds not going there... my minds not going there.... keep it pg... keep it pg

oh hell :twisted:
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Makes me giggle
And you all know they sell 'Spunk Ransom' t-shirts now, right? :lol: Oh how funny it would be to see someone wearing one in public.
On that note ladies, can I first just say that I sooooo love the actual picture of him here. But, the graphic the...dripping...star...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! Gods that is just so fracking funny!!!!!! Rob. Dear Rob. The things your beautiful twisted mind come up with!!!!!! :lol: :twisted:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

GenevieveCullen wrote:
Jadey wrote:Wai...wai....wai... wait guys.
What does 'spunk' mean in America :shock:
:?
Errrr.... In North American, "spunk" is a vulgar lang term referring to *ahem*...the ingredient a man contributes in "baking".
Isn't "spunk" mentioned several times in a similar context in the hilarious fanfic, Midnight Desire? :lol:

Here's a little piano playing Rob to go along with the guitar playing Rob that Neya (I think) graced us with earlier...

Love, love, love the rolled up sleeves and Rob's half-smile 8-)

Sorry it's so tiny; wish I knew how to enlarge this
Banner by TammyAZ
GenevieveCullen

Tracy~ it is. I laughed every time I read it.
Neya~ I dictionary.com-ed that Vulgar Language is Ugly too :lol:

I also typed "Spunk Ransom" into google. WARING: DO NOT google that with the SafeSearch turned OFF.Rule 34 of the Internet strikes again...

But I did find this photo of Rob from New Years I'm not sure if he's drunk or merely letting his inner child out.
Image Image by ForJazz