Adult Thread -- Rob's Halfway House

vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Re: Adult Thread -- Rob's Halfway House

Post by vampirenerd »

OMG...best show EVER!!

I'm so glad they showed Rob so much, he is freaking too cute for words. I loved how KStew totally had a Bella moment.

And Jim Carey referring to the cute kid in Twilight! Priceless.

I am disappointed they didn't win ALL the awards they were nominated for, best song should have TOTALLY went to someone different. I hated Miley's speach.

Poor Rob he is so awkward at public speaking but I still love him.

THE NEW MOON TRAILER WAS AMAZING!!!! I'm so glad they got the phasing right, and Laurent's eyes, and EDWARD was GORGEOUS!!!

Ok, I'm going to go watch the trailer on line now lol

EDIT: I'm so glad Taylor kept his part. He looked amazing!!
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

ForJazz926 wrote:
G-Faerie08 wrote:
JulieM wrote:Yay for Kristen! I'm so glad she won. I know she hates talking in front of everyone like that and then she dropped the award. Oh! I feel so bad for her. I hope she can laugh it off. Do you think everyone in the audience is so tired of Twilight winning everything? Too bad for them. :lol:
Man whatevs..We had to deal with the Oscars and Slumdog winning every freakin thing.
Slumdog Millionaire was an amazing AMAZING film. They deserved everything they got and more.
Just want to say that I'm not dissing Slumdog, I was just saying that it was probably bothering people there that Twilight was winning so much, like Slumdog won everything at the Oscars. No worries!!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:WOW! Kings of Leon rocked!!! I felt so bad for KStew when she dropped the award!
Hi Sandy, my e-twin! :lol: KIngs of Leon was awesome! I thought they sounded just as good live as they do on the radio. Kristen was so adorably awkward but I think she rolled with it pretty well. I loved seeing Rob giggle when Kristen dropped her award and you know he and the rest of the cast will give her he!! for it later. But this wasn't the Oscars after all, so I can't believe she's going to get bashed by critics for dropping that silly popcorn award. ;)

The trailer was incredible! I was surprised they showed so much...from so many key scenes. The birthday party looks awesome! I loved seeing Jasper going after Bella and Edward just knocking the Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? out of him. And the break-up scene...it looks heartbreaking. The colors and effects look more lush and vivid with more of an epic feel--the phasing in mid-air, Laurent's eyes, the make-up and costuming, etc. New Moon makes the overall look of Twilight just pale in comparison. I think we can hope that maybe Chris Weitz and Summit have gotten some things right this time around, even if the screenplay leaves something to be desired.

Erika-Happy Anniversary and congrats! I thought Emma Watson looked gorgeous too and Dan and Rupert looked wonderful as well. They're just getting so grown up, it makes me a little sad. ;) The Harry Potter clip didn't seem to be anything new though; we've already seen the clip with Dumbledore visiting Tom Riddle. I was hoping for some new footage, but at least we only have about six more weeks to go!

Caryn-I'm so sorry that the hotel didn't have MTV. You should probably sue them for mental anguish and pain and suffering. :lol: I'm glad Kristiner and your husband are supplying you with your Robfix as best they can. We look forward to having you back with us to completely analyze the trailer and every shot of Rob, Kristen and the rest of the cast. I fully understand the inclination towards the stalker thoughts. I was kind of glad my hubby had gone to bed partway through the show. I think it might freak him out if he saw me hyperventilating every time they showed Rob on camera. 8-)

Other random thoughts about the MTV movie awards:
-Andy Samberg was hilarious and I actually enjoyed the show very much, when I finally discovered MTV was channel 34. :lol: I did get a little tired of Zac Ephron though. And I don't meant to sound catty, but what was Vanessa Hudgens wearing, a nightgown?

-Rob looked great and was so humble and gracious. I love that when he and Cam won "Best Fight" he said something about Cam being able to kick his @$$. How sweet that he actually mentioned his stunt double by name; I thought that was such a classy thing to do. Especially since we all know that Rob runs like a "cheese string". :lol:

-I loved seeing the entire cast on stage. Thank God the show ended before Catherine could make too much of a fool of herself and start making out with Rob or something. :lol: Taylor, Elizabeth, Kellan, and Peter looked great too!

I'm ready for the perv couch and the stalker couch, futon, or bed, or whatever form of furniture we're offering tonight!

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

So, now that I have watched the trailer abotu 15 more times, I am seriously freaking out. That was bloody amazing. Jazz's hair sucked, and I am still worried about Carlisle's, too, though I couldn't get a that good a look in brief time. But, Oh My Gods!! Rob was amazing, and Kristen didn't disappoint either. I am still trying to figure out how the Laurent in Jake's front yard thing is working, but. we'll see.

Kristiner! I heart the Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? outta you woman. Seriously, if ePolygamy was legal, I would marry you in a heartbeat!!!! You get a great big one of these for coming through for me, Sweets. Between you and my hubs, it was almost like getting to be there in person. :D Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

And, just for good measure...he's wating for you in this outfit....
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

older_twilight_fan wrote: Other random thoughts about the MTV movie awards:
-Andy Samberg was hilarious and I actually enjoyed the show very much, when I finally discovered MTV was channel 34. :lol: I did get a little tired of Zac Ephron though. And I don't meant to sound catty, but what was Vanessa Hudgens wearing, a nightgown? Tracy
That is too funny because I was thinking the same exact thing. And I agree, Andy Samberg was a hoot. I love him on SNL. Okay, back to watching the trailer.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Caryn, actually e-polygamy is legal as long as you e-marry someone of the opposite sex of your current e-spouse. I just checked. Even if it weren't, laws don't apply to love for Krisiner.

And I wondered about the Laurent in Jake's front yard thing, too. Because it's not like Bella could have gotten away from him to run any sort of distance. Do you think the rest of the pack's gonna show up? Do you think that's how she's gonna discover he's a wolf? And I thought Esme looked SO MUCH BETTER than in Twi. What is so hard about getting blond curly hair right??

Tracy, I was disappointed in the HP trailer, too. I guess they didn't want to spoil too much since (as you pointed out) it's just a few weeks away. However:
older_twilight_fan wrote:-Andy Samberg was hilarious and I actually enjoyed the show very much, when I finally discovered MTV was channel 34. :lol: I did get a little tired of Zac Ephron though. And I don't meant to sound catty, but what was Vanessa Hudgens wearing, a nightgown?
I so did not enjoy any part of the show that wasn't Twilight or Rob related. I found it utterly irritating. I mean, the cast of The Hills was there. Gack. And I kind of liked Vanessa's dress.

Diane, I was glad Kristen & Rob didn't kiss. It was funnier that way... and in some ways, hotter.

Neya, I thought Kstew's dress was fine... but dear god, with high-top Chuck Taylors? Time & place, my friend. She couldn't have put on a lovely pair of flats AT LEAST?

Also, as a side note, my hubby was upstairs on the phone the first time I watched the trailer & he told me his mother could hear my squeeing and carrying on. Umm... oops. :oops:

Image Image Image
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

akire wrote:And I wondered about the Laurent in Jake's front yard thing, too. Because it's not like Bella could have gotten away from him to run any sort of distance. Do you think the rest of the pack's gonna show up? Do you think that's how she's gonna discover he's a wolf?
If you look closely, she's wearing a different shirt when she's with Laurent than when she's running toward Jacob (and she's also wearing a backpack with Larent and it's gone when she's with Jake). So I think they spliced together two scenes to trick us ;)
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

*jumping up and down...jumping up and down*

Ahhh I'm bumbed I missed you guys tonight, but my sister and I had our own little MTV party...fangirly squees included :D

I haven't read any posts, because it's insanely late and I have to get up in five hours... :evil:

Rob looked absoultely amazing tonight...SO looking forward to all the lovely RobCrack to come from this evening...

LOVED how Twilight pretty much won for everything! But anyone could have guessed that was going to happen...

Best Kiss acceptance? Disappointed there was actually no kiss, but kind of not at the same time, if that makes any sense :lol: But I must say it was still insanely hot...

I love how Rob pulled out a little "acceptance speech"...practicing for the Oscars maybe?

All the references to Rob...the clip at the beginning..."if you play Edward Cullen put your hands up in the air"...Jim Carrey referred to him as "that good looking kid from Twilight"...LMAO forever :lol: :lol:

New Moon trailer...OMG!!!! I am SO in love with it...everything looks amazing...Robward looks incredible...the whole thing just makes me want November NOW!!!

And I know this is a Rob thread, but I must say KStew looked gorgeous! And I loved how she dropped her award...and Rob was just laughing :lol: *sigh*

Okay...off to bed! Have a good night guys :D (like I'm going to sleep now :roll: )

Elle.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

CastMeNotAway wrote:
If you look closely, she's wearing a different shirt when she's with Laurent than when she's running toward Jacob (and she's also wearing a backpack with Larent and it's gone when she's with Jake). So I think they spliced together two scenes to trick us ;)
I noticed that also...like the fifth time I watched it. The first four times I was too busy bouncing around and squeeling. Those tricky, tricky Summit people.
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Rob looks so freaking HOT!
"If you play Edward Cullen, put your hands up in the air!"
*Rob looks around confused* XD
ImageImage
E<3B