Adult Thread -- Rob's Halfway House

♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Re: Adult Thread -- RPGirls' Home Away from Home

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Kristiner~ Thank you darling, I'm glad you agree about the RobCrack. Hmm...RomSpasm? Doesn't sound as good as RobGasm. And I usually am laying down because my laptop is in my room and its such a hassle to take it out of my room and then in an hour and a half run back to my room to get the charger.

He's such a goof.
This is what happens when you type RobCrack in to a google search. (Yes, it really is him.)
Something different
Aww...its a mohawk!
Okay..wait?! Wha?!
^^Does anyone else think they look alike there!?

EDIT: The first url link was the wrong one. :cry: But I fixeded it! :D Yes, I have been in a RobCrack dealing mood this morning.
Last edited by ♥midnight_sun♥ on Sun May 17, 2009 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Omg, Robs backside!! Its so pretty and Edwardly. Aww I just wanna squeeze it. :lol:

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote: Okay..wait?! Wha?!
Ha! Go Rob. Michael must be so peeved. I hate him.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Okay..wait?! Wha?!
Oregano (yeah I know that's not how it's spelled :P) is just trying to copy Rob's look because he knows Kristen likes him. Or I'm assuming she does. I mean how can she not? Oregano is just jealous. Wow am I a beeya. I'm like hatin' on the dude and I don't even know him. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm sorry Mr. Michael person.

Thanks for the literal RobCrack, Ashley. Lol. I saw that pic a few months back and was like mmmm. Or maybe "I see London, I see France". Haha.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

DarkMuse wrote:
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Okay..wait?! Wha?!
Oregano (yeah I know that's not how it's spelled :P) is just trying to copy Rob's look because he knows Kristen likes him. Or I'm assuming she does. I mean how can she not? Oregano is just jealous. Wow am I a beeya. I'm like hatin' on the dude and I don't even know him. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm sorry Mr. Michael person.

Thanks for the literal RobCrack, Ashley. Lol. I saw that pic a few months back and was like mmmm. Or maybe "I see London, I see France". Haha.
Kristiner~I love how you spell his name wrong. Isn't that a brand of spagetti sauce or something? :lol: But, alas, Oregano cannot pull off Rob's 'I don't give a damn' look at all! Its sad how hard he is trying, yet there's Rob and Kristen pulling away after a concert (or was it a party? Can't remember) together while everyone else calls for separate taxis. And then Rob ends up moving his flight to LA to a different time at the last minute! I think Oregano has been semi-forgotten. But, Mr. Michael person, I am not sorry...just because I don't really like you from what I have read...and your hair in Sky High was too big!

Oh, your welcome for the literal RobCrack by the way. I remember you saying something about it when it was first posted...I think that was back when I was still just a lurker.

And because I can...
A little bit of laughs
A little bit of faith
And that's all you need in this game of love

^^Yes, I have been using song lyrics as tags. :lol: I have the song stuck in my head and I don't know what its called, who its by, and I don't even remember if those are even the exact lyrics.

EDIT: The those of you who haven't noticed yet I edited my last post... :cry: I posted the wrong link for one of them.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote: He's such a goof.
Holy hell, almost fell off my chair in shock, then choked on my own saliva when trying to breathe and swallow at the same time inbetween fits of laughter.
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote: A little bit of faith
Thats beautiful, even though I don't think Rob&Kstew are right for each other... :?
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

Ashley... oh man... the literal Robcrack... just :oops:
What a marvelous thing to wake up to!

The only thing that bugs me about Kstew/Rob is that she currently has a "boyfriend"... and it's too early for me to finish that train of thought... it was there really it was

I'm completely serious about this... whenever I hear Spunk Ransom... first I smile then I remember what spunk is and :lol: :oops:

Our silly boy
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Ashley - What was the 'goof' picture before? I know I saw it but for he life of me I can't remember what it was. The new one is fan friggin tastic. Hahahaha. Love it! I <3 Daniel Gale. And I don't know much about Oregano, except that he's with KStew and he was in a Jackie Chan/Jet Li movie. Forbidden Kingdom? Is that the name of it? Well anyway, I remember watching it and thinking that he could be cute...except he's not. He most definitely cannot pull off the Rob look. That's why it's the Rob look. Because it belongs to Rob.

Nobody can pull his outfits off. Ok wait...I mean nobody can pull off wearing the sort of outfits he wears. I know a few ladies that would love to pull off his outfits. :twisted: *PG-13 Kristiner! PG-13!!* D'oh! Sorry. I couldn't help it.

Neya - Spunk...*busts out laughing* I do that too! Hahaha.

Butt shot. Hehe.
I know we saw this before but good gods his eyelashes.
I love it when people botch pictures. Lol.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Kristiner~The original pic for the goof tag was the Cedric Diggory pic I posted on the last page. My computer was being a nincompoop and didn't copy the link of the Daniel Gale pic the first time for some odd reason.

Neya~ Spunk Ransom *Smile, snort, :lol: :lol: * That is what always happens when I hear or read that. In that order too.

Gawd, does anyone else suddenly have a British accent sometimes when they are talking?! I do, and it frightens me a bit :oops:

Because I am still in a giving mood.
*clears throat* It enlarges!...Just stop right now Kristiner! I know your mind went to the gutter with that comment. :lol:
Don't think I've seen this one.

*hyperventalates* Someone posted the entirety of "Daniel Gale" (not gonna say the real name) on youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Squeal, Dies*
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

*claws her way into the thread and subscribes*

I have been...away. And...I just can't believe how much TROUBLE a few ladies can get into when Rob is the catalyst! I haven't read anything in this thread, I admit. I'm on my way to a craphole of a city to do crappy training all week. Who knows if the friggin DORM I am staying in even has wireless internetz. So...it might be a while. Which is probably good for everyone, truthfully. *goes away to pack*

Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Sunday Morning Ladies~

I hope we all went to temple, church, Cullenist temple or the corner to atone for our sins of pushing our mods just a little too far.... :lol: So, now that our slates are all wiped clean, we can dirty them right back up again. Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Julie~ Ugh! I know your pain. So sorry if you miss us for a while. We'll be waiting for you to come back. And, I promise we'll have plenty of RobCrack waiting for you....maybe literally. :D

Ashley~ You found us. Your here!! And what an entrance!!! RobCrack, Roberic and Daniel Gale!! Damn girl! Way to provide the beauty.

Kristiner~ Have you heard from Nikki? Can I assume she might pop in to give us a full play by play of LA. I am hoping to get to see it this weekend while I am in Florida. But, as we haven't seend her in a while and miss her dearly, what better way to pop back in?

As for Unicorns Anonymous, I think it would be okay. I suppose the best we can do is suggest it and see what they say. I think Spunk Ransom is soooooo much worse. I actually wonder if he knew the American English implications of that name when he blurted it out. I am sure he did, just because he's such a goofball.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS