Twilight Mafia # XV

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

((Nice job David. I'm really excited to see how it goes.

Yay Rosa! Drama buddies! *eHigh-five*))

((Al is still waiting for Rosa/Monica to respond.))

EDIT: ((Could you pretty please with a cherry on top add Al to band as a percussionist? I think I wanted him to take that, but forgot to add that to the PM...of course, if that's too many classes, I don't mind.))

Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"I have an idea!" I exclaimed, after seeing the a replica of a bear head in stone. "Let's go on Grizzly River Run! It's getting darker and the sun is setting. We won't have to worry about you guys sparkling if you get wet!" I started dragging Monica and Al with me. We needed to do something other than standing around looking like idiots.

((Sorry! I've been buried alive with home work....))

((*eHigh-fives Derek back* YAY!!! ))

((Edit: THANKS!!! :D ))
Last edited by SethisMine on Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((it's called Grizzly River Run. I looked it up. Good ol' internet))

I glanced at the sky; ut was starting to turn orange and pink.

"All right, Carmy, let's go. Let's ride... that one!" I spun around and randomly pointed to a big roller coaster."Mulholland Madness. Perfect."

I started off towards the ride, my eyes already adjusting to the dimmer light.

I got in line impatiently and in a bad mood. "Can this line be any slower?" I grumbled at Carmela.

"Lucia, there's only one other person," she pointed out.

"Don't be a know-it-all!" I snapped. Then I took a deep breath. "Sorry. I need to rest. I'm worried about Natalie, my leopard. And my porshe. They're both really important to me. You understand, don't you? I'll be better once it's darker out and I can make it rain on me."

She nodded. "Right. Well, let's get on if we want to."

We climbed on, and settled in for the ride.

((sorry, I've had lots of homework... and I typed out a post and it got lost... handing in a project today, soccer tournament next week, need to practice... and need to practice trumpet and piano... Well, see you all))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Mullholland Madness- COOLEST. COASTER. EVER. I love that one. But Disney's turning it into this stupid "Goofy's WIld Ride". Dang Disney. Beware of whiplash, Carmela.
Hmm, I think Lid needs more classes. She's only in three! I suggest World History, so she can show off her massive knowledge. We'll just say she reads way too much.)

I peered over Gio's head. "You okay, Queenie? Not feeling claustrophobic, trapped in that closet?" I thought for a moment, examining the door. "You know, if I had known you were just stuck in a utilities closet, you could have busted yourself out of there. Oh well." I shrugged. "Lets get back to the surface and rejoin the rest of the gang," I giggled internally, because it reminded me of Scooby Doo. I listened for a moment to the screams and wetness in people's heads. "I'm guessing they're on the rafting ride. Let's go!" I said, and motioned for them to follow me.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(I would say put her in Latin because most of the harry potter spells come from Latin etimology. As for another class, health will do...since she's not ready to embark on a competitive level just yet. Not sure if you're still doing the mask thing but that can also be another excuse.)

There was a sudden burst of light and Queenie saw that the doors from which they emerged had finally opened.

Doors, of course. She had always hated doors.

Giovanni came over to her and he smiled softly, from...relief? Lidia followed shortly behind him and beckoned them to get the bloody hell out of there before any muggles happened upon them.

Queenie took the oppurtunity to stretch her tiny legs and glided to catch up with them.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Does everyone need to have three classes? Cause then you can just throw Dexter into Yearbook; make him the photographer who uses warped disposable cameras or something.)

(Lourdes would get a kick out of that one. :lol: )

DoNotFeartheDark

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Hey, I'll switch some classes to match Queenie's. Em, can you PM me so we can figure out schedule's to fit Monica and Queenie in them?))

"Oooh, water ride!" Monica squealed. "And don't worry about the sun for me. I'm immune and I don't sparkle." She gave her a winning smile. She glanced around and noticed Dexter looking bored and dismayed by Maria and Demetri.

"Hold up." Monica chirped and dashed over to Dexter. She giggled when a couple of people around them looked stunned or freaked out; she needed to remember to slow down.

"Hey, Dexter! Wanna come with us?" Monica inquired brightly, giving him a dazzling smile. "Don't worry; we're the single group. No couple mushiness here." She assured, crinkling her nose as she smiled.

((*sob* I have three projects due. I hate honors. And I have to start my portfolio for LACHSA. I. AM.GOING.TO.SCREAM. On the bright side, I get to draw. Wee.))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"Hey, Dexter! Wanna come with us?" A voice said to me suddenly and I turned around to come face to face with Monica.

She flashed a vampire smile, as I'd like to call it, and I completely forgot what we were even taking about. Much to my relief, she continued.

"Don't worry; we're the single group. No couple mushiness here."

My head shook itself, apparently not bothering to ask permission first. "Yeah. That'd be great. I would hate to be the...rooster block." I replied, doing my best to use PG 13 language to satisfy the mods on the Twilight Lexicon forums.

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Wow, look at Dexter, breaking the fourth wall!

((And no, not everyone needs three classes, but I figured the more I asked for, the more likely we'd have situations with multiple characters in one scene. Feel free to peruse the lists and adjust accordingly- just let me know!

((Next I have to figure out plotlines for everyone...))

I waved for Queenie to follow, and led us back out of this infernal maze of rooms and corridors.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((um... could you add me to world history?

and will do, Lidia. *braces self*))

I screamed in joy as we went around and dipped and soared. As we got off, I stumbled and almost collapsed.

"Oh..." I moaned. "Can vampires get sick? I feel terrible... Oh. Oh," I cried. "Oh...'

I fell down on a bench seat thing. and doubled over. The pain burned... God, it hurt. Ow...

Suddenly, the pain went away.

"Hm. It's gone. I wonder what that was..." I glanced at the sky. It's getting dark! Let's go to another thing. Um... that. that tower drop thing. It looks fun."

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)