Twilight Mafia # XV

DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

*Jumped down to Lids*
Alright, where's this parade?
((I'm so out of it lately!
Uggh!))
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Go Stefan! And Damon. And Bonnie!))

We were walking towards the seat when it came again. I could just see Rosa, seemingly absorbed with someone who looked a lot like her, as if they were twins. Then I got one of those cramps again. "Ow, ow, owity ow! Shoot!" I stumbled to the nearest bench and collapsed. The bench seemed slightly bumpy... Darn benches. Ow!

"Uh, Lucia, you're on someone..." She lifted me off set me down on another bench that wasn't bumpy. "Ow... ow... Carmela, it's not going away! It always goes away... Ow! Damn."

"Lucia, do you think you could make it to Rosa? I can see Lidia and Demitri and... Monica? coming over here. Let's go. Maybe they know something," Carmela asked me.

"Sure... I guess so... Can you help me?"

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

(( *sigh* I was so looking forward to seeing Bill....Oh well!))

Dexter looked very greenish in complexion, though he seemed to be playing down some inner pain.

"Dexter?" Monica asked worriedly, her full lower lip trembling. Did she hurt her friend?

"Yeah, Mon?"

She chewed her lip. "Maybe you should sit down for awhile..." He shook his head slightly. "Naw, I'm alright. Really." He sucked in a breath and winced a little.

Monica felt a stab of alarm. "No, no, no Dexter. Sit down please." She said quickly in anxiety. She put as little effort as she could in pushing Dexter gently down on the nearest bench. "Oh no, no, no. I can't believe I've hurt you- what's Lidia gonna say? An all the others are probably gonna worry-" She trilled, her words blending together in anxiety. If she were human, she would have tripped over her words. She was so worried that she didn't hear Dexter assure,

"Naw really, Mon. I'm fine. You're making a big deal out of this."

Monica's breathing sped up as she talked faster. "I don't know what to do-what should I say to the medic people? Do they have them here?" Dexter winced as the sound of her high voice peirced the air. "Oh-I know what to do! I'll go find Lidia!"

"Monica, really. Stop-"

Monica leaped up to find her, but halted herself, almost tripping. She gave five double takes between the crowd and Dexter, unsure of what to do. "Oh-um. Uhhh....." She tapped her foot rapidly and drummed her fingers in anxiety. "Ohhh...WAIT!" She thrust her hand in her pocket and threw her Zune at Dexter.

"Here-Listen to the sound of a random combination of Red Hot Chili Peppers and Panic!AtTheDisco while I go find Lidia!" She cried as she darted away.
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((I think everyone is ready to leave Disneyland haha.))

I was going to sit on Demetri's shoulders for the parade, but we were in the very front.

The parade wasn't starting for another fifteen to twenty minutes, but I sat down.

((No idea what to write...))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

Monica's voice speeds up like a chipmunk as she starts to apologizes. I try to tell her that this has happened ALOT but she isn't buying it.

Her head looks as if its spinning 360 as she double takes and finally decides to get Lidia--even though I tell her its really not necessary.

I wonder if this ever happens to Chace the yogurt boy...or whatever his name was.

Mon throws her Zune. It hits me and I feel like another rib has been shattered but I manage a smile anyway and scroll down to RHCP.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((I knew someone would notice my name choice. :D ))

Absentmindedly, I fingered one of my last heirlooms of my human times. My fingers were wrapped lightly around a small amulet hanging on a simple silver chain. The amulet was silver also, besides the dark blood red stone in the middle of it. It used to be my grandmother's and before that it was her grandmother's and so on and so forth. It was supposed to have magical properties as well, but before I was changed, I thought that was all bogus... I thought there was no such thing as magic... I was wrong...

I continued thinking if I should make a move... I didn't want to be all weird and just go randomly up to him... I didn't know if he was even my brother... even though... I was about 89 percent sure....

Suddenly, his eyes moved and met mine, and then, I was 99 percent sure. Recognition lit his face, with shock, hope, sadness, and even a little bit of fear... My eyes were glued to his, It was all I could focus on... Slowly, I found myself standing up and walking towards him. He was also walking, leaving his companions who where looking curiously at my direction. We met half way, staring into each others eyes. Not knowing what to say... but finally Stefan's voice broke the silence. "Rosa?" he asked, his voice disbelieving.

"Stephan? Is that really you?" I breathed back, my voice just as shocked. Suddenly, I found myself being swept up in his arms. But then he dropped me, but still had me in his arms.

"How?" he asked... "Your sooo cold... it's like...." his voice stopped and went silent. His eyes searched mine, as if looking for an answer. But I knew what he was thinking. I looked down sadly, and a little ashamed. "It's ok," he said. Lifting my chin. "I'm just soo glad your here. I thought I had lost you forever! Mother and you never wrote back... and then we got a letter from Sir Robert that you were dead...." He pulled me tighter in a hug.

"Mother is dead..." I said quietly. "And your right... I am a vampire... But explain! What in the heck are you doing here? Not that I'm not happy to see you, but how are you still alive?" My voice was filled with curiosity.

He chuckled. "I'm a shape shifter. It's not like vampires are the only mythical creature roaming around. Apparently it runs in our blood, I looked it up after I first started changing. Our family used to be the First shape shifters... As legend goes, our great great great something grandfather made a deal with the devil." He laughed again, and stopped when he saw my face. "What is it?" he asked.

"That's why.... That's why my power is shape shifting." I considered this new fact with fascination.

"I wouldn't be surprised then." replied Stefan. He pulled me tighter. "I've missed you, Flower"
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Yeah, I know. We can speed through the parade. I just want the fireworks so I can make Buzz Lightyear noises.
*pokes Lidia's brain* Wakey wakey time! Wake up! Leave MLIA alone and get over here!
I though of an entirely different Stefan, but okay...)

I made another mental check-up on everyone as I glared down some annoying annabe gangster teenagers trying to schooch in our spot. Rosa was making her way over here, Al was settled, Gio and Queenie were finishing up their purchases (I approved of the snake- he made me laugh), Carmela and Lucia were having issues, as were Dexter and MOnica. It seemed Monica had gotten a little to excited, tugging Dexter around everywhere. I sighed, then turned to Maria and Demitri. "Can you two go find Carmela and Lucia while I grab Dexer and Monica? They're both in need of some help." I asked them. "Al, don't let anyone take our spot!" I ordered, and went off in Dexter's general direction.

As I turned around the corner of a large Scar-shaped topiary (which I had to take pictures of multiple times) something extremely hard smashed right into me. I stayed standing, thanks to years of soccer, but the object of my collision collapsed. I looked down and found Monica sitting smack on her butt. "Monica, you okay? Where's Dexter?" I asked her, frowning. "You need to be more careful, young lady. You might cream an innocent little human running around like that!" I scolded.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

"All right!" I stood up and climbed on Demetri's back. I was soo not walking. "Let's go find Lucia and Carmela."

Demetri closed his eyes for a second, trying to find them, then opened them and started to walk.

I, as A Day to Remember was stuck in my head, started singing their cover to Over My Head. "Everyone knows I'm in over my head, over my head. With eight seconds left in overtime, she's on your mind, she's on your mind!"

Demetri looked at me, and said, "I thought you were not going to sing anymore. It attracted attention were your words."

I grinned and turned my head to the side. "I'm happy we're going home." I kissed the side of his neck. "Vamonos! To Lucia and Carmela!"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

("something extremely hard smashed right into me. I stayed standing, thanks to years of soccer, but the object of my collision collapsed." :lol: that one made me laugh)

(Wait, does that mean Stephan is an old man?)

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Carmela pulled me up gently. My breath came out in gasps. Not that I needed it. Damn these cramps! Everyone was at the meeting spot, aside from Monica and Dexter, who were having some problems too. Lidia was heading towards them to help, and Maria and Demitri were coming to help us.

"Ow... It feels like Jane... Damn the cramps. Ow... Do you think it's her?" I asked Carmela anxiously, then weakly grinned at Maria and Demitri as they approached.

"Hey, guys..." I whispered.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)