Twilight Mafia # XV

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(When I first read it, I thought Monica had gone wolf. :lol: )

"Yes! I can finally get out of his horrid contraption!" Queenie cooed happily, almost swirling into the air as she lifted out of the seat without thinking.

"Yesyes, now give it to Dexter." Lidia urged, handing Dexter a handful of small blue pills.

"Mm. Just what I wanted...some xanex." Dexter managed to moan sarcastically, popping the pills into his mouth as he positioned himself into the chair.

Queenie's eyebrows furrowed together.

"...something the matter with Dexter?" Queenie asked, tilting her head.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

I open my mouth to tell Lidia that I don't mind being human one bit--that its just the injuries that are becoming a hassle but she pats me away.

"Here, have these. It should help a little. Gio and Queenie should be here soon with the wheelcahir, and we'll tkae you home to fix you up. I think we'll be calling Carlisle anyways, so we'll have him do it." Lidia says, shoving a clump of blue pills into my hand.

"Mm, just what I wanted...some xanax." I joke, with the remaining energy left in my body.
The wheelchair is pretty cold and a bit dented. I look at Queeny and realize...she's pretty damn small. Strange. Ow. Sh it. Ribs. Fck my life.

I turn and open one of my eyes to look at Monica but she's not there. She's gone...but where?

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Waiting for Rosa (Nicole, right?) or SA do post something...

I have to stay home sick again. I hate being sick. :(

Well, bye... post!))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Waiting on a reply to a PM to Dexter.))

"We're here," I said, softly, to the gathered Mafia. As soon as we arrived, Queenie got out of the wheelchair.

I took a quick and horrified glance around to make sure no one had noticed.

Lidia then reminded me about Dexter, who was gingerly getting settled on the wheelchair.

"Let me examine you." I knelt down before him, holding my palms out towards his chest, expanding my power through him...
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(ah, the page is coming to an end, guys.)

I suddenly feel a little awkward with Gio's hands so close to my chest but this isn't exactly the right time to complain. Lidia reassures me that my ribs are probably not even broken and as she hands me the pills, I see a change of expression that says, "This has happened wayyyy too much in my unlife time."

Something tingles that has nothing to do with my ribs are Gio's...aura?...force field? pushes into me, but otherwise it's not irritating...just there.

I wait to see what the verdict is.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Lidia tapped her foot as I examined Dexter.

"Almost done, boss," I quipped. The tapping stopped, though I'm pretty sure that earned me an eyeroll.

Dexter looked like a deer in the headlights. Thankfully I wasn't lying to Lidia, and I set my hands on my knee, my power no longer soaking through his body. "I don't believe anything's broken, though I suspect he might have some bruising." I very lightly tapped several spots on his torso, and he gave me barely-there nods, confirming that he was sensitive in those areas.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Yes, my name is Nicholle, you almost got the spelling right, but I understand anyways. :D))
((Ummm... I'm guessing I'm supposed to go look for you.... the thing is... I don't think Rosa knows where you are for sure...))
((AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! It's almost the end of the PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!))

Stefan watched curiously at Gio who was healing Dexter. "Wow," he exclaimed softly. "Later you'll have to explain things to me Rosa, and I'll share my stories with you." His eyes where wide.

"Sounds good." I answered. "But yes," I turned to Lid. "We should probably go someplace else... And I think maybe we should go look for Monica... I'm thinking that most likely she might have transported to the Mansion... if not, we have some looking to do... She's pretty new at this vampire thing, and I think she is quite upset for not being able to control herself and hurting Dexter...."

I looked around us, humans were waiting excitedly for the parade. "But if you guys want, me and Stefan can go look for her, and you can watch the parade..."
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Time tuh ditch Disneyland and get back to the Mansion. I'll PM once we finish the 200th pages.
We'll just say we wheeled Dex over to the meeting place so there's less searching.
Aww, I'm not that impaitent- well, never mind. I guess I am. Sometimes.)

Once Gio finished checking Dexter out (Yes, I mean it that way.) we wheeled him over to the meeting place, where everyone else, including Rosa's relations, and the exception of Monica, were waiting. I turned to Rosa, "Naw, its time we headed home. Take a quick look around for Monica, and if you don't find her fast, meet us back at the Mobile. We'll be taking it slow for Dex." I looked at him and nodded. Yup, slow. There was a huge crowd anyways.

I gestured to everyone else, "Okay, you lot use your vampiric scariness to part the crowd so we can get out of here." I whispered, just loud enough for us to hear.

As I pushed Dexter, with everyone making a bubble of space around us, I took a bit of think-thinking time. Monica just needed some practice at control, that's all. We'd need to make sure she wouldn't freak out on Dexter attempting to apologize, too. Apologies would make her sound like my grandma. Bleh.

(No offense to my grandmummy. O.o
To the Mafia Mobile!)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Man, it took me like 5 tries until it finally let me log in. -_- )

(I realized that we don't have any in the Mafia that's a healer. Strange...considering that's usually one of the first powers to go.)

(So...we're going to the mansion then to Ireland? :I I believe we can continue to post if we've already notified the mods but Ireland is good too if not.)

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Alright," I said. "Stefan and I will go around and look for Monica, and we'll meet you.... Thing is, I have no idea where she's gone..." If only she had ran away instead of randomly burst into flames and teleported some where.... teleporting was a lot harder to track.

"Ummm... If you want, I can drive Rosa back to your mansion if we don't find her in time." Stefan offered. "I do have a car."

I turned and nodded to him, "That sounds good." I turned to Lid. "If we aren't back in an hour, leave. We'll be able to make it back. I just don't want Monica getting crazy about her little incident with Dexter. And call me if you need anything."

I pulled Stefan along with me, searching through the crowds. Where would Monica go....
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey