Twilight Mafia # XV

best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by best_beating_heart »

((I know, Derek! So excited, ha.
I love Jeremy Lenzo; he's my favorite. And I love his hair, curly, curly, curly. Don't worry; I am a BIG Mayday Parade/The Academy Is... fangirl.
Look, Emma, I started a new page today! Not you, haha.))

I emerged from the store with Mickey Mouse ears on my perfectly styled hair. The sun hit us, but we didn't sparkle because of the makeup, and the sun highlighted the red in my hair. Demetri played with it as we walked.

"We need to go on a ride!" I exclaimed.

"Sure," Demetri answered.

I began to sing my guilty pleasure as we got in the line for Tower of Terror again. "So baby don't worry, you are my only, you won't be lonely, even if the sky is falling down. You'll be my only, no need to worry. Baby are you down down down down down. Dowwwnnnnn, dowwnnnnn. Baby are you down down down down down. Downnnnn, downnnnnn. Even if the sky is falling down."

Demetri raised his eyebrows at my singing as it was accompanied with a little hip-hop dance, and I burst out laughing. People were staring again. I should really stop singing.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Do-o-o-wn, do-o-o-wn... Even if the sky is falling down.

((I like the slow version that Sam Tsui kid put up on Youtube though. :) ))

I crouched before Queenie's chair so she didn't have to look up at me. "Was there someplace you'd like to go?" I glanced around. "We seem to be alone, for the most part. Of course," I said, feeling a sudden urge to just say something, "if you prefer to be in a group, we could go looking for them..."
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(I think I like Jeremy too. And Brooks- he had his hair all curled and stuff, twas super fluffy. Once I get all the pics from my friends, I'll post some for you.)

I'd moved on from the cafe to the ice cream parlor, getting myself a GIANT sundae and some fudge. Disneyland was the best thing next to Epcot and the Oktoberfest to eat your way through. Omnomnom.

(Yesh, Lid is bored, and I am still hungry.)
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Cool :) My dad decided I couldn't go next Friday 'cause it's a school day and the concert's at six and San Diego is two hours away, and school lets out at three and he won't let me skip school and I was all Awwwwww :( ))

We rode the Tower of Terror twice and then I decided I was "hungry".

I wondered if they sold Nutella here. A sundae with Nutella. Yummm. I wondered aloud to Demetri.

"Well..." Demetri said, "We could go and then you can ask. I see Lidia at the ice cream parlor too. "

I sat down next to Lidia, saying, "Hello!" while Demetri went to ask about a Nutella sundae.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((How much longer do you think we should drag this trip out????))
((I think Rosa is also getting bored...))

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd.............. we were off. Our raft started off by getting pulled up a large wooden conveyor belt that went under pipes that where 'leaking.' Droplets of water went down my back, and I mock screamed in surprise. As soon as we got to the top, I started screaming louder, my back was toward a large drop. Gravity took over our raft and we went down from the peak, passing through a small cave, and bumping against a whole bunch of logs. I screamed when our raft was dropped, spinning, into a geyser field. I was soaked!
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Gasp! That's impossible! I always start the first page! *feels a stab at her chest* the pain.)

Queenie helded up the oversized mouse doll and examined it curiously. It was almost as tall as she was!...and quite ugly looking at that. The stitched on smile and glossy inanimate eyes stared back...mocking her.

"Would you like it?" Giovanni asked, and she almost blurted out a no if something hadn't stopped her. "Yes...thank you." Was all she could whisper, balancing the mouse doll on her lap so that it didn't fall.

"...I soar a haunted house on our walk...before I got lost and all." Her cheeks seemed to blush at this. "...it was making a lot of noise...I would love to go and see some of it."

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Yep, Dexter is currently with Monica and whoever is with her.)

Without my permission, it seemed that I was always being dragged into the next ball dropping ride. I always hated that feeling, but I didn't want to be a buzzkill, so I went with it and held my tongue.

Monica giggled as Lidia came and buckled us in. I smiled. Hell isn't so bad if you have an angel there with you.

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Sad day, Lourdes! I'll try and get my best pics of Mayday up, because my friend only took pics of TAI. I have some nice ones of Jeremy and Brooks for you.
Wait wait wait, Lid isn't with Dexter! She's still eating ice cream with Maria.)

Maria and Demitri walked in the parlor right as I finished off the last of my ice cream. Demitri went to go stand in line, and Maria came over to me right when I had my nose stuck in the bottom of the bowl, trying to lick some excess carmel out. I waved over the bowl and my nose made a hasty exit. "Hey Maria!" I said, "The ice cream was beckoning, wasn't it?" It was then that I realized I had some carmel stuck on the tip of my nose. Of course, I had no napkins, and my tongue wasn't nearly long enough to reach all the way up there. Looking around, I subtly suggested to the nearest cute boy that he bring me a napkin. I rewarded him with a dazzling smile, and he ended up missing the ice cream cone he was licking and it got all up his nose. Maria and I giggled heartily and he wandered off, blushing furiously.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

"If you don't like the mouse, perhaps we could get you something else," I suggested.

She mentioned a haunted house. "Ah, I do believe I saw that earlier. Well, then, let's go!" I said, trying to sound enthusiastic.

((Wow. I am severely braindrained. Can't even come up with four lines.

((Mmm, lines.))
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Too much work on the Mafia @ school? :lol: )

Queenie smiled and chucked her hips forward so that the wheelchair rolled ahead violently.

"Oh dear." Queenie giggled, only meaning to urge the chair forward just a tad so that Giovanni would stroll her.