Twilight Mafia # XV

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia # XV

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I heard a jangling of "Its Almost Halloween" (hey, its appropriate for the season!) and found a text from Maria. About. William. Eugene. Beckett. Jr. I tried REALLY hard not to start hyperventilating. I also squashed a whole bunch of evil thoughts about kidnapping him, the tour bus, various other band members, Mayday Parade, the Butcher's socks and undies (TAI joke), ect. I ditched all concern for hiding my vampireness, created a bubble of obliviousness around me (basically, humans don't pay attention. Like in Harry Potter) and RACED to Maria.

"WHERE?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!" I screamed, then realized I was screaming and hide behind the nearest tall thing, which happened to be Demitri. He frowned and moved, I stuck my tongue out at him. She sighed and pointed. I tried not to bounce and/or look like I was having spasms.

(HA! I started a new page.)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(No fair! It used to be easier when the thread was deader... :roll: One day, my pretties. I shall get my first pages back...)

(I should be getting ready for school right now but I'm kinda lazy.)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

When Lidia hid behind Demetri, he frowned but I could tell he was trying really hard not to laugh. I sighed and pointed. Wow if I had any idea she was gonna react like this I thought.

I couldn't really see William, as people had moved to block my view. Lid was searching the crowd, and I was standing on my tippy-toes. Demetri, smiling now, lifted me a little. Lidia apparently saw him and started to breathe weirdly.

I looked at her, concerned, and said, "Lidia... are you alright?"

Lidia nodded, trying to breathe in and out steadily.

"Calm." I patted her shoulder. "Would you like us to approach him?"

Lidia nodded again, a feverish look in her eyes.

"Don't eat him, though," I said.

She frowned at me, still trying to steady her breathing. That comment upset her: who would ever eat William Beckett?

((You know his middle name, Viola? :lol: ))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Yes. Guy Ripley told me. :D And he got it from Wikipedia. And Bill confirmed it.
And guess what just came on? You Might Have Noticed. *switches it back to Beauty and the Beast* Mmm, Gaston.)

Maria started looking around for Bill as I got my fangirlyness back under control. Here's the mental argument.

Super!FangirlyMe: Must... steal... Bill.... and.... tour bus...
Mostly!SaneMe: No. You can take pictures with him, hug him, discreetly pet his hair, but no more.
Super!FangirlyMe: But its impossible to not think dirty about him!
Mostly!SaneMe: Just don't look at his pan- never mind. That's impossible. Just don't let anything you think out. We can do that... Right?
Super!FangirlyMe: *nods* I will resist. Must... resist....
Mostly!SaneMe: You'd better, or I'm locking you in Sab's closet for freaking Bill out.
Super!FangirlyMe: :shock: Well, I still hav-
Me!Me: SHUSHETH, ME! THOU SHALT NOT SPOIL THINGS!
Super!FangirlyMe and Mostly!SaneMe: :shock: Okay.
Me!Me: Behave, you two. *glares in a Sith Lordy fashion*

After I had composed myself, I turned back to Maria. "Oh, I won't eat him. Yes, he does smell delicious, "I giggled, "But I wouldn't deny the rest of the fangirls of their chance to hug him and his beauty. Don't worry, he's safe." I told her. She still looked worried, so I pressed some feelings of reassurance to her. Really, having overcome the bout of fangirlyness, I was good. I was talented at acting sane.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

(( :cry: I would be in San Diego right now, anxiouslty counting down for the amazingness that is The Academy Is... and Mayday Parade. Oh... well... ))

"Yay!" I said when Lidia told me she was not to eat William. I turned to Demetri. "Would you like to come and squeal like a fangirl with us?"

Demetri grimaced. "I'm alright here. Do you want me to hold your Finding Nemo things?"

I nodded and handed Demetri the three bags with Finding Nemo merch and I turned back to Lid.

"Let's go! Vamonos!" I hooked my arm through hers and we were off towards where William was getting a pretzel.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Queenie watched curiously as Giovanni began to rid of his clothing.

"Giovanni?"

Without so much as a beat, the shirt tore neatly before he wound it around her eyes.

"We're going to pretend that you got scared, and that I blindfolded you so you wouldn't see anything else scary, okay?"

Queenie sighed. Not only did she have to be a gimp...but a blind one at that. Through the fabric she could make out every stitch, every gleaming mirror, every new arrival of muggles and her nose picked up the familiar scent of...was that apples?

But she had no time to consider it, for the scent in the room soon became overwhelming. Her sight may had been irritatingly...hindered but that only meant her other senses heightened all the more.

Being a vampire was quite a hassle at times.
She held her breath and allowed Giovanni to quickly wheel their escape.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

"Let's go! Vamonos!" Maria cried as she grabbed my arm and dragged me off towards a pretzel cart.

"Alright, Dora, I'm coming!" I yelled back. As we came up to the preztel vendor (who looked very familiar...) I sniffed. Pretzels, bananas, hillbillys, and... Brown sugar. Warm human-ish brown sugar. A very familiar smell. I opened my eyes and saw a very tall two year- Which happened to be William.

Crap crap crap. Is it too weird to randomly walk up and say, "Hey Bill, can we get an autograph?". Gah, famous people make non-famous people feel awkward! I thought to Maria, vaguely nervously.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

No not at all I replied Lidia. In fact.

I decided to give Lidia the push she needed; I nudged her with enough force to send her stumbling into William Beckett's arms.

((Too tired to write more))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I shrugged as I saw Dexter and Monica running some where. I was alone having no idea where Al had gone off too. I leisurely walked over to a food stand and bought a small ice cream cone and sat down on a bench. I wasn't in a hurry to ride another ride. I sat back in my seat and licked my ice cream. I was going to just sit and people watch until I found something I wanted to do.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I noticed that Queenie held her breath as I wheeled her as quickly as I dared out of the attraction. Back outside, I cast about until I saw a shop selling sunglasses.

I grabbed a pair of pink ones and asked Queenie to keep her eyes shut, letting her know I was removing the blindfold and slipping on the shades. The strip of fabric fell to her lap as I gently put the shades on her, adjusting it a little, then I let her know she could open her eyes. She tilted her head a little, as if confused.

"I know- I don't like them either," I said softly. "I can't see your eyes plainly, but that's the point- for now." I glanced down to get the strip of cloth, but frowned when I couldn't find it. Shrugging, I reached for my cellphone and sure enough, there was a message there. "Looks like Lidia wants to wrap things up. Is there anything you'd like to buy? A souvenir, perhaps?"