Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Nena »

Benvenuto alla societa segreta dei Volturi. Il nostro obbiettivo é quello di mantenere la nostra esistenza in segreto e ricercare la pace tra i mortali e immortale.

Come in lovely humans, tell us why you are interested in joining our team.

Hello, and welcome to the Volturi Guard, if you wish to join the most elite coven in the vampire world, please PM Heidi [who_needs_fangs?], Jane [*Aros_girl*], or myself.

Confirmed citizens of Volterra
Caius - Twilight<3
Marcus - Sydflower -reads relationships
Alec - Janos (Part-time, PM if you want to share the role) -removes senses
Jane - *Aros_Girl* - inflicts severe pain through the mind
Athenodora - best_beating_heart
Sulpicia - blasphemous_contessa
Chelsea - BellsEdwardalways -strengthen or loosen bonds
Heidi - who_needs_fangs?
Renata - WhenTheSunGoesDown -shield
Corin - A.H -shield
Felix - RavenGirl2468
Afton - Oh! Rosalie -mirrors mages
Demetri - sachael -tracker
Santiago - DudeRocksTheTwilight
Nora - Ally_Cat -reads/manipulates memories
Elena - SethisMine -sees past
Rosalind - Lacuna Scion -telekinesis
Leonardo - DunnerheartsTwilight -phasing
Violetta - Sarah! -controls the elements
Celia Rae - i am bella - bending time and space
Matilda - edwardlikeshaystacks -reactive adaptation
Lizzie - Edward's_Stalker
Adriana - roo-roo91
Stella - DramaPrincezz013 -alters weather
Arina - -Jasper -changes future by a touch
Allegra [vampire hopeful] - Mr.Edward_Cullen<3
Sophia [the human secretary] - Layla_Hale

Rules

-Posts must be at least 3 lines
-No two people with the same power
-One power per person
-Must stay in-canon
-No marriage that is not in-canon or between the Masters
-No posting just to say you are confused or to ask what is going on--read back or take care of that through PM's
-No bashing of the Volturi in other threads
-Stay on topic
-Stay in character
-Keep things PG-13
-Keep your character in one place at a time
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by love_is_noise »

((it's alright for me to do the first post right?!))
----------------------------------------
Ana and Santi reached the island.
They climbed out of the water.
The sun was shining, but no humans were arond to see their daimond skin.
Ana sat down on the grass, crossed her legs and began to play with grass blades by her ankles.
Santiago sat next to her.
"I've only been here once, but it's so beautiful, don't you think" Ana said, as she looked out at the lake.
The water closest to them glistened, reflecting the light that was bouncing off their skin.
They sat there, just drying off in the sunlight.
"I hope, all is well, that everyone got out in time. I don't think I've ever smelt such potent blood. I hope that they are alright, that Allegra and Alberto survive" she said, a slight sadness ran through her voice as she reached the end of her sentance.
Last edited by love_is_noise on Sun May 31, 2009 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Stella heard the screams from somewhere in the castle; Allegra and her mate were being changed, no doubt.
Yes, she thought. She did faintly smell human blood, but it wasn't near strong enough to cause her to lose control.
Still, the smell was appetizing. Stella hadn't hunted since joining the Volturi.
She jumped into the air and grabbed onto one of the rafters, doing a front flip, before lightly dropping to the ground.
She landed with a soft thud, and immediately ran out the door at top speed. She knew exactly where to begin her hunt.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Nora smelled the blood of the fresh bite wounds from Alberto and Allegra.
She had seen some of of the others leave in order to resist the smell and thought she should as well.

Nora hadn't fed in a while, what had happened to Heidi?
She decided to put her physical training on hold. Nora left the castle for a quick hunt, she could practice her powers on her victims too. She didn't feel comfortable dragging up the old memories of her family members just for the sake of practicing, so her future meals were the best way to work on her memory stirring abilities.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Back to Allegra's POV
------------------------------------------------
The fire was worse now. It was burning me alive. It was killing me. Slowing the death process so I could revel in the pain. I screamed again. And again. And again. The fire was engulfing me now. I was choking on it, laying in it, everything was in it now. When would it end? Why wouldn't someone just come up here and kill me and quicken the process? Please! I screamed once more, a bloodcurdling shriek perhaps. Maybe that would tempt someone to ki-- AGH! The fire..hurt..too much..
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia was still kneeling next to Elena when she heard another scream from Allegra. The human....well....somewhat human, somewhat vampire.....was in enough pain to cause Celia pain simply by hearing the screams. She wanted to help her, but there was nothing anyone could do. She was changing and she would just have to wait it out.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Trying to lighten the mood Ana took Santi's hand in her own.
She smiled at him meekly. His skin glistening in the sunlight and she realised just how beautiful he was.
"Thank-you, for resisting, their blood." She whisperd, Ana didn't want to disturb the silence of the lake.
She leaned in to kiss him
"I love you"
She kissed him quickly but softly and then lay down on the grass, watching the clouds in the sky.
"It seems so long ago that I was last here, but really, it was the day I first met you. I was here in the morning, and by the evening, when i met you, I had come back to the castle,been hunting with Celia and was burning my clothes, when she dissapeared to the dungeon, I followed her down, and there you were, with a dead egyptian at your feet" she laughed.
"You know, I sat with that body for quite some time, just gathering my thoughts." She giggled again.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane was still staring wide eyed at Sabin. Her eyes wern't seeing him though. She was looking at Dantes. He was talking to her. Made the area a beach and they were both barefoot. The sea wind blew her hair and ruffled his. His jack came open with the wind showing a white shirt. Her dress currled around her legs.

He talked to her telling her lies but here they were the truth. Or that is what she thought anyway. He was tugging on that rope now and Sabin knew it. She was slipping away from him slowly and he couldn't do anything. The twins would not be fighting on the Volturi side this time.

"Jane I could let you use your power when ever you want on anyone," Dantes said to her. "Unlike your masters now who won't let you." He was trying to get her and he knew he would. "And I wouldn't mind."

"That would be nice," she smiled.

"And I wouldn't rip apart your mind if you came with me," he promised her. "I wouldn't have to unless you disobayed."

"I like that part," she said. "I like what you have said to me. And I get to be with Alec right?"

"Of course."

Her eyes darkened. Her smile was the evil one she wore but worse. He had her and he wasn't letting go this time. He wouldnt dare let a killer losse on the world, yet.

"Jane I'll need you to come see me again," Dantes said. "Leave tonight and tell no one where you are going. My brother will follow but let him. Let him see what I have done."

"Yes Master," she said.

He let the dream end and she was looking back at Sabin. He looked worried. "I'm alright," she said. "He won't hurt me."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Stella returned to the castle from her hunt. Her eyes were glowing a bright crimson, all traces of thirst gone.
The humans' agonizing screams were still going on. She started humming, attempting to tune them out, but it was no use.
Stella closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Thunder rumbled overhead, drowning out most of the shrieks and screams.
"Ah, yes," she murmured. "That helps some."
The thunder continued to rumble, growing slightly louder.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I wanted to curl up in a little ball and die. Please, just KILL ME ALREADY! I CAN'T TAKE IT! I'm crazy. Who the hell am I talking to? No-one that's right. AGH! I shrieked again. The fire shook it's blade and cut me again. Please stop! AGH! I screamed again. It hurt. I was drowning in the fire again...lost somewhere in the flames...I succumbed once more and screamed.