Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by love_is_noise »

urg, not again. Can he not finish a kiss properly? he allways just runs away after a couple of minutes
She hid her dismay and ran with him back to the castle.
They reached the walls and the smell of blood was still strong in the air.
"Are you sure about this?
It's going to smell like this for about 3 days" Ana turned to face Santiago
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*Celia heard Ana and Santi return. They were standing outside the big doors of the castle. They seemed to be contemplating whether or not they'd come in. She hoped they didn't. It still reeked of blood, and the screams of the humans/vampires could scare the crap out of anyone. She hadn't seen any of the other vampires, including Afton, in quite some time. She hoped he and the rest of them had made it out alright.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Stella made her way down the corridor. She was bored to death, and her attempt to care for the soon-to-be vampires hadn't gone so well. Her powers could use some fine-tuning. If there was a war coming up, she should be as ready as anyone else.

As she entered the courtyard she spotted Violetta, who didn't seem to notice her.
Hope she's prepared for the violent storm that's about to brew, Stella thought darkly.

Stella closed her eyes and let the wind whip her hair. She inhaled two lungs full of oxygen and let it out slowly. The wind began to get stronger; the trees were soon dancing, moving back and forth. Stella smiled. So far, so good. She turned her palms up; storm clouds began to gather overhead and lightning flashed across the sky. Thunder soon followed, a small rumbling at first, and then building, louder and louder. Rain began to fall, coming down in buckets. Stella laughed and began twirling around, dancing i the middle of the storm. And earsplitting crack of thunder sounded, and Stella laughed even louder. She fell onto the grass, and the storm continued to get more and more severe.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

*Celia looked up as she heard thunder from outside. Stella was making it rain again. Celia wanted so bad to go out and run around in the rain like she used to with Molly, but she knew she should stay here with Elena and guard the Masters' chambers. She'd have to ask Stella to create some rain for her later.*
ImageImage
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Her vision was suddenly cut short when Celia shook her.
"Umf.." said Elena as she shook her head to clear her mind again.
"Thanks.... sorry about that... ugh... Maybe I should go feed later..."
She takes a quick side glance to the door, the blood smell making her throat sore. Then it started raining. Probably due to Stella. The rain helped distract her from the smell of blood. Rain smelled very good.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santiago turned to Ana. "I can handle it."
Think of Ana, and what will happen to her. Resist, resist.
"I think I need to go train." Santiago said. He kissed Ana hard on the lips and left to the training area. Santi walked down several corridors until he reached the training center.
He walked in and saw Stella and Vi messing with their powers.
If only I had one, Santiago thought.
He sat down and suddenly, he saw a beautiful forest full of exotic flowers.
Then he was back in the training area.
All of a sudden, he disappeared and reappeared on a beach. "But...what?" Santiago reached forward and he could actually touch things!
"I can teleport!" Santiago screamed.
Then, he was in the training zone.
He grabbed Stella.
"I JUST TELEPORTED TO A BEACH!" Santiago screamed.
He tried to poof over to Vi, but he couldn't.
"Hmm...I guess it's only far distances! Stella, I have a power!"
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

"Why don't you go feed now.....You look thirsty....And weak. I don't mean that offensively, but your powers are taking a lot out of you. I'm sure Ana will go with you, or maybe Stella."
*She stared down at the agonizing vampire. Only a short while ago, Celia had thought of Elena as a vampire version of Molly. Now, she felt like she was her younger sister who had died when she was 13, Shanleigh. Everything about Elena was a memory to Celia. And she was happy about this. She got up and pulled Elena up with her, holding her shoulders so she wouldn't fall.*
ImageImage
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose stood up as Jane entered. She waved absently to Celia, Ana, Santi, Vi and Stella as she passed them. She maintained calm so no one would think she'd gone beserk. At the entrance she smelled the blood and took a deep breath - getting acclimated. She did this every fifty feet or so and finally at the door where it led. She could've found it by screams alone. She began humming to center herself but she didn't realize she'd broken into fullscale singing until she entered.

Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ra; Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Li;Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ra. That's an Irish lullaby.

She slowly opened the door and saw Allegra and Alberto at opposite sides of the room - writhing in pain. She wanted to comfort both but she knew it wasn't her face they wanted to see. Instead she went slowly over to Alberto and crouched so he could see her. "Alberto, dear, it's Rose. I'm just going to move you for a moment. Don't worry you'll be safe." He didn't respond but she knew he heard her.

She gently scooped him into her arms - moving him as little as possible. She crossed the room and placed him gingerly on the floor next Allegra, so that they could see each other. She gently clasped their hands together.

Over in Killarney, many years ago,
me mither sang a song to me, in tones so sweet and low.
Just a simple little ditty in her good ould Irish way.
And now I'd give the world to hear that song again today.

Rose knew an intense fever came before total transformation and she could see it beginning. She pulled Allegra's hair back into a pony tail and took off her shoes. She managed to get Alberto down to a wife beater and took his shoes as well.

Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ra; Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Li;Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ra. Hush now don't you cry.

She sat down, absently stroking each of their heads on occasion.

Oft in dreams I wander, to that cot again
And I feel her arm's a-huggin me, as when she held me then.
And I hear her voice a-hummin to me, as in days of yore,
When she rocked me fast asleep, outside the cabin door.

Rose just sat there watching Allegra and Alberto, with full knowledge that she could do nothing for them for then next three days.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Your right," Elena says sighing. She felt weak. Her limbs felt as if they were made of lead.
"Thanks," she mumbles when Celia helps her stand. It was different being helped by her.
Normally it was Elena who helped Celia.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Stella laughed and Santiago's behavior. Youd think he'd just discovered fire or something.
"That's great, Santi!" she congradulated him.
Stella rolled onto her back and was immediately distracted by the beauty of the lightning flashing above her.
Hail began to fall now, some if it hitting Stella in the face and eyes, but it didn't bother her.
She continued to gaze up at the sky. She could sit like this for hours apon hours and never get bored...
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3