Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by i am bella »

*The two were running through the forests. They were holding hands as they ran and both worse smiles on their pale, perfect faces.*
"Yeah, I'm sure things are going okay, though."
*She couldn't be sure, but she didn't care. Nothing could ruin this.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Afton turned to Celia
"I could never thank you enough, this is the best day of my life."
He kissed Celia and rushed into his room
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

*After they had entered the castle, they stopped just inside and Afton thanked Celia and told her it had been the best day of his life. He kissed her and then ran off. She paused there for a moment, smiling in the doorway. Then, she abled to her room and sat down on the couch in front of the window. She sighed and rested her head on pillowy arm of the couch.*
"Thank you, Afton," she whispered into the air.
ImageImage
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane smiled at Sabin. She stood and started to leave. He followed like Dantes said. SHe left the gates and started to Dantes. Her mind filled with great thoughts.

She started to hum. She hummed lightly till she reached Dantes house. A light was inside and a shadow passed the window. The door opened and Dantes stepped out. He took her hand and guided her in. He left the door open and Sabin stepped inside.

Alec stood in the room. "Alec," she whispered. She went to him and he hugged her.

"What are you doing here," he asked.
"I'm here with you," she said. "I came because of you. I didn't want you hurt."
"I'm sorry I drug you into this."
"Dantes isn't that bad," she whe said. "We had no choice in the end."

They parted and stood next to each other. Dantes came to stand behind them. He placed a hand on each twins sholder. "Baby Brother what are you going to do now that I have Jane?"

"Dantes," he sighed, "I'm not sure but I'll figure it out. Either way you will die."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

As Elena slowed in her running visions became clearer. One of them stood out above the rest, meaning it was recent. Elena saw Celia and Afton. Elena before had sensed something between the two vampires. And honestly, they looked very cute together.
Another memory came to her. It was of another couple, Zane and herself. They sat close to one another, not talking, but just enjoying each others company. "I'll never leave you Elena, without you, my life would be dark, without my 'light'." Elena smiled at his comment. Her name literally meant light.

The vision ended, leaving Elena in a blissful peace. But it also left her a heart ache, for she knew Zane was dead. And so was Derek. There would be no way to bring them back.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose had no idea how long she was with Allegra and Alberto. She began to notice the fever had subsided and was being replaced by chills.

She left the room quietly and headed down the passageway, down the stairs and into the kitchen. As she walked she looked out the window and noticed Jane and Sabin leaving. She wasn't terribly concerned; she knew they could take care of themselves. She just didn't want anymore bad news.

Once in the kitchen she proceeded to the pantry and then the linen closet. She took a quilt and headed back upstairs. She was stunned by how quiet it had now become - excepting the occasional screams from Allegra and Alberto. They'd yelled themselves hoarse hours ago and you didn't hear much from them now.

As far as Rose could see their transformation was going well. She stepped back into the room quietly and bundled the quilt over the two of them on the stone floor. She took her place against the wall - humming again.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

"See you soon" Ana smiled as Santi wandered off towards the training rroom.
The smell of blood was still fresh in the air, Ana headed over to the hunting room, so she would be less tempted.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once again, Ana left the hunting room completely soaked in blood.
My dress she whimpered It's ruined, Oh Gabriel, my wedding dress. It's ruined
she wandered up to her room slowly, she passed the Training room.
"I can teleport" she heard Santi yelling.
"what?" she burst into the room. "I thought you didn't have a power" she asked, slightly confused.
But then her mood changed suddenly, switching again. Suddenly she was extatic, and couldn't care less about her dress.
"But santi, that is wonderful" she ran into the room and hugged him.
Their faces all turned at the smell of the fresh blood on her clothes.
"Oh, I'm sorry" she spluttered. "I was just going to take a shower and get changed, when i heard you.
I still can't eat cleanly yet" she giggled.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

It kept on burning and burning...please stop..please..Please just kill me. Take me already! PLEASE! I screamed over and over, and then I oddly shifted. Did I? Didn't I? I don't know. AHHHHH! It was slowly killing me I'm sure of it. Why couldn't I die quicker? Why? When I think I thought I moved, I touched something. Or did I? Hmm...OWWW! I don't know. But where-ever I would go, the fire would be quick to follow. The pain was seeping deep into everywhere now. Every single place was crowded with heat and flames. It was unbearable but I cou-- AGHHH! PLEASE KILL ME ALREADY!
-----------------------------------------------
(Alberto's POV)
Where was everything? I couldn't find anything but that darkness. And the fire. Ooooh the fire. That god damn fire was getting on my ne--OUCHH! AHHHHHH! To hell with the fire. I needed Allegra. I want to die. Please. Kill.Me.Right.Now. But I can't die..I can't die for Allegra. She needed me and I needed her. I wasn't dying till she'd let me di--AGHHHH! PLEASE STOP! When would this end? Wait..did I move? Whatever it was, I was pretending that I had Allegra's hand in mine. One burning hand in another.
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

more screams came from the room.
A shiver ran up Ana's spine and she gripped Santi tighter.
"How long have they got left?" Ana asked, all the joy had left her system. But still, she felt no remorse about the blood that stained her wedding dress.
"A nother couple of days" Santi replied.
"They are so in love, what do you think it will be like for them, after the change?
Surely they will feel more love than we do, We are forever new lovers, but they, they had progressed from that, will their temperment show that?"
Ana hugged Santi tighter still.
He lowered his head, resting his face in her hair.
Crimson locks fell onto Ana's face. The smell coming off them was so intising, so glorious.
"Oh, sorry, I forgot agian, The blood must be driving you crazy..... shower. right."
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

*Celia sat up on her couch and turned around to look out her window. She opened the panes of glass and smelt the fresh air. She propped herself up on the sill of the window and sat there, legs dangling out and hitting against the side of the castle. She reached back into her room and grabbed her camera off the table beside the couch. She couldn't have taken less than 200 pictures while she sat there. It was so beautiful. She decided that if she ever found Molly again, she'd make sure to show her the beauty of her new home.*
ImageImage