Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Ally_Cat »

Nora noticed a change in the castle's atmosphere. Allegra and Alberto had finished their transformations successfully.

Nora headed down to the Master's chambers. She wished to be part of the committee to welcome the couple into vampire life.
She approached the chamber with the rest of her curious family.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Allegra felt so...light. Finally escaping the torture of the flames she was no longer held prisoner. She stayed in Alberto's arms, gazing at his beautiful, unbattered face. It was like she'd seen him for the first time. She kissed him again and said, "I love you." Her voice was different and she was startled. It was like an angel's melody. Playing the harp with her tongue.
"I love you too Allegra." And they kissed once more. Allegra never felt like this before. Kissing was so...nice. Different. She liked it. A little too much. She turned around to see her family.
"ROSE! EVERYONE!" She ran dragging Alberto with her to see her family. Allegra hugged Rose. Tightly.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane headed down to see the new vampires. She felt her eyes go darker and her mood change. Dantes was slowly coming back to take over. She beat him out of her head as much as she could. She kept walking wanting to see Allgera and Alberto. They would both be so diffrent.

They looked like all of them did but she still had her happy mood. Alberto wasn't hurt anymore. His must have hurt worse then Allgera's. Healing was horrible.

Jane smiled at them but they couldn't see. Smell maybe but couldn't see. Time to get back to dantes, she thought. She smiled once more then vanished. She started for Dantes and to see how far he had taken Alec. Somthing told her she didn't want to know how far gone Alec was. He could be so far gone that Jane can't get him back. That was the million dollar quesrion, Can the Volturi get Alec back? In a small part she thought the anwser would be no but she had to try. She had to get him back.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

I was so glad to be alive and see everyone. Especially be a vampire and have my Albie. My Albie by my side. I held him tight and planted another kiss on his lips. Everything felt so refreshed. The floor underneath my feet felt like sand. So soft and smooth and hot...and the world was so defined. The ugliest thing was beautiful. I could see the air. Smell everything in sight. What a feeling.
Hello Allegra someone called in my thoughts. Who was this?
Enjoying your new life aren't you dear? the strange voice called again.
I'm sure you'd love a visit from me. To meet me. The voice said. No. No.
The voice was going to speak, but I stopped him. Wait..HOW DID I STOP HIM?

"Rose...I think...you're going to find something quite...strange about me."
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Allegra released Rose was amazed looking around her. "Yes," Rose guessed her thoughts, "vampire vision is markedly better than human. We also see an extra color."

"You realize that now you're an immortal you'll never get rid of me. We're truly best friends... forever." Rose laughed but suddenly a strange look came over Allegra's face, "Rose...I think...you're going to find something quite...strange about me."

Rose cocked an eyebrow, "What are you talking about? What's going on?"
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana did not remove her dress when she entered the shower, she tried to wash it clean, sobbing all the while, but it didnot work. The dress, her wedding dress, her last peice of Gabriel was gone, ruined.
She ripped the dress from her body, so distraught at what she had done to it, bloodied it and stained it red.
Ana stood under the heat from the water for quite some time, just soaking in the warmth.
The blood washed from her body and hair.

Once she was clean, Ana walked over to her dresser, only to realise that she had no more clothes, she had not aquired any on her travels, and her wedding dress was the last that she owned, after she had ruined her previous ones....feeding was abit of a problem for Ana.

She grabbed the ruined dress and bent the light around her and her dress, making her invisible.
The screams had stopped and she was so curious about Alberto and ALlegra, she wished to be there, to greet them, but that would have to wait.
Ana slipped out of her room and down the coridoor quietly, trying not to gain the notice of the others in the castle.
She left through the main door and ran into the town.
Once there she stole some clothes from a market stoor, not authodox, and she didn't condole her behavour, but she needed them, and had no money to pay with, why should she need money?

She crept into an alley and slid on her new clothes, still invisible.
She snook back to the castle, she didn't notice what she was wearing, and didn't care either, she had never been one to worry about her appearence to much, allthough, she didn't enjoy looking frumpy either.

Onece back Ana returned visible and ran into the room
"You're awake" she almost screamed, "Are you alright?"
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

Allegra was so glad. She truly was best friends forever with Rose now. She laughed. She replied to Ana.
"Of course I'm fine!" She smiled hugging Ana too.
She then turned around back to Rose.
"Rose..well...I heard this voice..he said..that he was coming to visit me. But before he could...say something more. I blocked him out. I think...I..can...control thoughts? I'm not..sure."
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Leo crouched behind a rock... listening to the vampire say things about children of some kind.
"Immortal" Leo whisperd, he couldnt be talking about the immortal children cpould he?
Leo knew what the Volturi felt about the immortal children
The vampire said in a booming voice that he would be making an army to over take the volturi
"Crap"
Leo announced
He pulled out his cell and dialed Alecs number
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

*When Celia noticed the whole of the Volturi thronging into the room behind her, she got up and walked towards it. She pulled Elena in along with her.*
"Allegra! Oh, my God! How you've changed!" she said, laughing to herself and hugging the new vampire.
"So you think you can control thoughts? I'm sure that would come in handy."
*She stood back and looked over Allegra and Alberto, remembering how Celia was supposed to be the one to take care of Alberto's wounds when he arrived, her not being affected much by blood as of late. But he hadn't needed much helping and Celia was not needed. Now, there wasn't a scratch on him, thanks to his new being a vampire.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

((Leo I'm confsued on where you are and what you are doing...Care to explain it to me. Cause Alec is goneish))

Jane started for Dantes' place. Alec would be there. She was scared of what she would find at the house. Would it be a new Alec. Would it be the Alec she knew. All this ran through her head. She was scared is what it came down to.

The small house came into view. She went up to it letting her eyes darken. Dantes came out with a grin. Alec follwed like a puppy. She made her way up to him.

"Jane so good of you to come back," he laughed. "Sabin beat me out of your head. Didn't he?"

"Yes he did," she answered. He made her look up at him. Eyes locked with hers he smiled.

"Jane let me back in," he said. Slowly he took his place back in her mind.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army