Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by love_is_noise »

"Okay, so the first dress it is." Ana grinned.
"And Nora, the purple one is to die for!, well in a matter of speaking." Ana laughed at her terrible choice of words.
"I like the purple one Johanna, but we can still keep looking, every dress in this shop needs looking over, you never know what you'll find."
She grinned as she began to pull Joha off around the store.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Dantes started back towrds a diffrent dress. It was the same style but diffrent colors. It was the style he wanted her in. The style he said looked best on her.

He came back and handed her the dress. She went back in teh dressing room and changed. She liked this one more. Might have been the colors. She stepped out in the new dress.

"Dantes I like this one," she gave a small twirl. "I like the colors of it."
"This one fits you better anyway," he smiled. "But I have two more I want you to try." He holds up theses two dresses.

(We dress up dantes later)

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Ana had said she like the purple one, then she pulled Johanna around the store. Then...she saw the perfect dress! It was Joha's favorite color and had a beautiful cut. She showed it to Ana.

"What do you think?" Joha thought she would definitely get this one. It was...perfect!

Out of the corner of her eye, Joha saw Jane step out in a very cute dress. It was nice. Dantes was holding two even nicer ones. Joha was glad she had found her dress. She wasn't very good at decisions. She grinned at the thought of how hard it would be for Jane to pick one. Jane wasn't very good at all the shopping, but Joha could understand...

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Afton found the other vampires in a shopping capital. "Oh, there you are you guys. I've been looking all over for you. But you guys are just right here." He is keeping up with his breath. He saw Johanna and Jane picking dresses for the wedding, he isn't into shopping but he saw this nice tux. He is reaching for the tux...
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

"That's perfect!" Ana exclaimed. "Such a lovely cut aswell!
rght come on, you need to try it on, check it fits."
They were walking towards the dressing rooms when Ana saw Afton.
"Hey, Afton!
Uhm, have you seen Celia? She was with us but then she ran off back to the castle."
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Afton was reaching for the tux when Ana showed up, "Hey, Afton! Uhm, have you seen Celia? She was with us but then she ran off back to the castle."
"Oh my! I didn't catch Celia in the castle, How was she doing? Is she ok? I miss her" He asked too many questions.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

(Guys I'm so sorry that I've been so MIA and sorry Jo I didn't get any PM. ;) )

Alberto's POV
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"So Alberto, who's the best man?"
Hmm. That I had to ponder.
"I'm not sure. For now let's just enjoy the company we have. No matter how much we really do miss the girls right now. I was thinking tomorrow we could fly in and surprise them?"
---------------------Allegra's POV-----------------------
"Oh Rose they're all so beautiful!" Rose had amazing taste in dresses.
"Well I found this one, it's so simple but gorgeous. And of course I can't help but look past this one, and this. But I have yet to find my mother's wedding dress. I know it's in here somewhere."
"Oh and hello Joha. I'm the bride." I smiled and took her hand.
"And everyone, whatever dress you choose you'll look stunning either way."

(I lost the link of Allegra's mother's wedding dress. I'll have it up soon.)
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

((oh right, I did send it, I don't know what happened to it.))

"Afton, calm down" she smiled warmly. "I'm sure she's fine, she was just worrying about Molly and she didn't feel too good so said she was going back to the castle. I'm sure she's fine. I can ring her if you want..." Ana tried answering all of Afton questions. "And that's a lovely tux by the way." She added, examining his choice. Ana got out her phone. "Really, It's no trouble, if you're worried I can call her. You go and have fun with the guys, if they're is anything wrong I'll text you Okay?"
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

When everyone wasn't looking I pulled out my cell phone and saw the text Albie sent me.

Babe, we're fine, nothing's wrong sweetheart. I love you and have fun. I'll see you soon Allie. ;)

I giggled and texted him back.

Don't have too much fun darling. I miss you and I can't wait. :*

I gasped. "Rose! You look amazing! All of you do! You're going to be the most amazing bridesmaids!" I giggled once more as I tried on dress after dress. I still couldn't decide they were all so beautiful. But they weren't my mother's dress. I turned around and saw a woman behind the rack with long brown hair and--oh my god. Mamma?
"Rose. This is urgent." I poked her.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane picked the black one wit hteh white flowers. She looked up at Dantes and smiled. He found the perfect one. She knew and was now a child. Her child like mind came out more as she was excited.

"Dantes it is perfect," she smiled and pointed to the dress. "I love it."

He pushed her back into the dressing room to change back into her normal clothing. She came back out and hugged him. She looked back at the others. She noticed Allegra looking at someone. She started to driff towards them but Dantes stopped her. His arm wrapped around her shoulders to keep her from moving.

Jane this is going to get intesting, dantes found her mind and whispered into it.
I see this, she thought back. We play along as needed.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army