Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

The bride-to-be. Finally.

"Hi, I'm Johanna but you can call me Joha," Joha said grinning and shaking Allegra's hand. She took Ana's advice and tried on her dress. Perfect fit. She stepped out of the dressing room to show everyone else.

"Well?" She looked at them expectantly.

Before they answered however, Joha heard something strange....

Jane this is going to get intesting, someone, a male someone was thinking.

I see this, Jane thought back. We play along as needed.

That was strange. The male voice could only have been Dantes who had his arms around her shoulders. Joha ignored them, she was having fun. She would listen in later.

She looked back at the girls just as they were about to answer her....

((Sorry, you guys. I'm going to be MIA for about 5 days. My computer's getting sent it for repairs. Joha will buy this dress and then go with you guys wherever you go. Just put her on autopilot for a while. Assume she's thinking...you know about what she just heard. Okay, I'll try to get on whenever I go the library or something. Be back soon! bye!))

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

"Wow" Ana sighed. "when I'm wearing mine I look like a fat bald man in comparrison" She laughed. "Wow. that's just so, so...wow" she finished off, unable to think of anything better to say.
"So," she said turning to Allegra. "How many more do we need to buy? Are we picking one out for Celia, infact, that reminds me." Ana took her phone out of her pocket and tried calling Celia's number but she got no reply. "That's strange,no reply, she must be out." Ana said as she turned back to face the others.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

(i know i have been on a lot lately cuz we got internet here where im vacationing, but i dont have enough time to legit post a lot, and i havent read through whats been going on, but i highly doubt it has anything to do with celia, so i might randomly post here and there just to keep updates, but i wont be fully posting, so celia still lost.... :lol: )

*Celia Rae 'woke up' in the middle of a huge forest in the middle of nowhere. Had she fainted? Can that even happen to a vampire? She tried to sit up or at least shift to a more comfortable position, but she couldn't. It hurt too much. She tried to speak, let out a scream, anything, but she couldn't. It was like she had no voice. She tried to reach back into her shorts pocket under her dress to get her cell phone. She bit her lip at the pain and nearly bit right through it. Celia grabbed the small phone out of her pocket and brought it closer to her face, opening it in the same painful movement. She had a missed call from Ana. How had she slept through the ring? She tried to push the small buttons with her throbbing fingers to call her back, but again, she couldn't. She heard a crack in her wrist as it fractured and the phone went flying out in front of her as she clutched her arm to her.*
~ Crap. ~ she thought as she closed her eyes and scratched at the dirt beneath her with her fingers. ~ What am i supposed to do now? ......ow! Oh my God, what the heck am I supposed to do?! HELP! HELP! ~
*But then Celia remembered these words were only in her head.....and no one else could hear her subconscious cries for help.....*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose looked around as all the girls found beautiful dresses; even Dantes was able to find one Jane didn't hate. Rose smiled. She wondered if the boys were havng as much luck. She knew they were headed to France - to Paris probably. She had to say she missed them a bit. She was even a tad jealous; she wasn't naive to the concept of bachelor parties. She knew it was irrational. They were all so content and in love with their mates that it wouldn't be an issue but she still just couldn't help it.

Rose also knew that whatever Jane had in store for the girls it would make her feel irrationally guilty. Again, even though she'd never been happier then with Sabin and she knew it was all just joking fun, she still couldn't help her conscience.

She was pulled from her thoughts as Allegra tugged her sleeve. She caught the last bit, "It's urgent."

"What is it?" Rose asked worried and intrigued at the same time.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

-Elena-
I had decided to get the ivory dress, I liked the
way it fit on me, and it was nice and simple. I
fingered it's fabric in my hand as I mused over
different thoughts. It took me a moment to
realize that a new person had joined us I stood
and started walking over to her.

"Hello," I said, with a smile. "I'm.... " My voice cut
off, as a vision flooded into my head. It was fuzzy
kind of, like something was out of focus... probably
due to the distance between me and where the
vision actually occurred.

Celia was on the ground... of a forest. She looked
as if she was in great pain, she was clutching her
arm, as if it was injured or something. Then the
vision stopped.

I noticed that my dress was now on the floor... I must
have dropped it, but that really didn't mean much to
me... Celia, my friend, was hurt. She needed help.

I could see my hands shaking, but I didn't try to stop
them. I needed to find Celia... and quick....
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

(I come to mention the party on the Team Leah thread:
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt24 ... hparty.jpg
We hope to see some of you there!)

Santiago has nothing to say.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane glanced up at Dantes. She smiled. He knew what was going to happen soon and so did she. They were going to leave shortly and set everything up. The boys would be headed for the club soon.

"Hey Rose I have to go do a few things," jane smiled. "I'll be bake soon."

Jane paid for her dress and left the store. Dantes followed and Ashton shortly after that. Ashton handed her a short black dress. Where she was going her outfit wouldn't work. She changed in teh back of the limo while the boys were outside. She knocked on the window to tell Dantes to get in and Ashton she was ready.

"Same spot," Ashton laughed.
"Yep," she turned back to Dantes. "Alright the club we are going to is very diffrent."
"Why do I have to come along?"
"Becasue we are headed for France and the boys are in teh club next to us."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

I wanted to curl into a little ball and fall on the floor. And hide. And then a part of me wanted to run up to my mamma and hug her and kiss her cheek and tell her how her Allegra has been.
"What's wrong?" She said.
"Rose look over there." I nodded in the direction of my mother. She immediately understood and gasped.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

My eyes felt as if they had been sealed together as I tried to slowly open them. They felt wet...were these tears? No. I tried to open my eyes again. No luck. Frustrated and confused, I used my hands to try to brush away whatever was over my eyes. It snapped with the sound of something sticky.

My vision came back slowly and I found myself in my room back at the Volturi mansion. I could see the dust particles that floated in the air and hugged the furniture.

"...How long have I been gone?" I said outloud to no one in particular.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi chuckled at Alberto.
"Totally!" He said, punching Al. "I'm sure you and Allegra have some...official business to take care of." Santi said, smiling. He remembered his newborn year with his ex. Every night. Santi chuckled.
Santiago was missing his Ana.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl