Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by i am bella »

*Celia watched as Rose entered the Masters' chambers. Rose had waved and Celia just nodded. Rose would be fine. She was probably the closest to the two humans...er...vampires. Elena didn't seem to notice as mumbled her thanks. Celia turned back to her removed one arm from her shoulder to see if she'd be okay.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Celia removed her arm. Elena could stand still, but inside she felt dizzy. She tried to hide it from Celia. Looking into her friend's face, she noted there was concern there. "It's all right, I'll be fine." She gave a small smile. "I think I'll go hunting now..." It took all of her will not to glance again at the door.

((Haha... it's raining here now. It started just barely.... weird... haha))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

*Elena still looked like she was going to fall. But she tried to compose herself and said she was going hunting. As she started walking away, she seemed able to walk on her own. Luckily, the halls were skinny enough that she could use them as railing and have one hand on each if need be. Hopefully she'd be back to normal after she got some blood in her. Celia watched her walk away slowly and waited till she was around the corner to return to standing in the doorway of the Masters' chambers.*
ImageImage
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Afton caught up with Celia in the Master's chambers.
"Hey Celia, So, shall we go?"
He bet Celia didn't know when is the right time to go.
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

*Celia turned around from staring into the Masters' chambers to find Afton standing in front of her. A smile came across her face as he asked her if they would go now.*
"Yeah, sure!"
*She nodded and followed him, all the while anticipating what he had in store for her. A wave of excitement came over her and the time came for her surprise.*
ImageImage
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Afton was at the excitement stage of his life. "Lets get out of here" He dragged Celia out of the castle and into the forest. "I found out about this place about a month ago, when Sabin came, I got really bored in the castle so I wandered around the forest, around found this magical place..." He just can't stop talking about this place, but he is pretty sure that Celia is going to love it. *moments later* "Here we are." The forest turned into a spring, with clear waters, and the intense sound of the waters meeting the rocks. He can tell Celia's face with amazement. "This is where I stay when I feel blue."
Last edited by Oh Rosalie! on Sun May 31, 2009 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena ran out of the castle. It was cloudy thanks to the rain, but she still stayed to the ally ways. It would have looked strange to see a girl running impossible speeds in the middle of the city. She still felt a little dizzy, but being out in the open air cleared her mind a bit. She ran past the outskirts of Volterra into the neighboring city. She was thirsty enough to have hunted in Volterra, but she didn't want to get in trouble.

Her mind was clear enough that she remembered not to draw attention to herself. She went into the darker part of town where she was greeted by drunks calling her over for some "fun". She did give into some of their calls, making them realize their mistake while she drank their blood. She was careful to only choose those who where guilty of terrible things. She was a vampire, but it didn't mean she had to be totally cruel.

Almost instantly the blood gave her strength. Elena could feel the humans' life blood sloshing inside her. She took enough to give her her strength back, but she could have fed more if she wanted too. Carefully, she wiped all the traces of red off her mouth and set off back to Volterra.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

*Afton pulled Celia out of the castle and through the forest. He was rambling about how amazing this place was. And when they got there, Celia realized it was. Her eyes bugged out and her jaw fell open like they had earlier today. It was beautiful. It was amazing. The spring was something she'd never even dreamed of seeing. She turned to Afton.*
"Oh my God.... It's amazing!"
*She hugged him, smiling still.*
"Thank you for bringing me here."
ImageImage
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Leo sprinted down the hallway
this thing had been chasing him for like 10 minutes
wait why doesnt hew just turn and kill it?
"im gonna kill you"
leo announced
he turned around and pounced on the thing
still not sure what it was
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Afton felt like he is developing to Celia
"Oh my God.... It's amazing!"
*Afton hugged back*
"Thank you for bringing me here." Afton saw Celia's astonishing smile, *I have never felt this in years*.
Afton sat down on a huge rock near the waters, laying his feet onto the water, "Celia, join me!" He shouted!