Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by i am bella »

*Celia smiled, still sheepishly, at Jane. Although she left it to someone else to invite her in, she came in all the same. She stood next to Elena, giving her a small, sweet smile before turning to the the group. She hoped she hadn't seriously interrupted anything she wasn't supposed to hear.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Stella noticed the screams were dying down some and was greatful for that; she didn't think her ears could take much more.
She saw some people congregating, including Jane, Celia, and Elena.
She thought it best if she stayed on the sidelines and not butt in, though she was curious.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Nora returned from her hunting and power practicing trip.
She could tell something was wrong and headed to where most of the family was congregated.

Nora could tell by their faces and attitudes what was, Jane had succumbed to Dantes in order to protect her brother. She couldn't blame Jane, Alec was legitimately her brother and even more her twin brother.
This could prove difficult to include in the plans, she thought to herself, might as well bring it up for discussion.

Nora spoke calmly in her charming tone, "Well, how are we going to deal with our situation now?"
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Elena was deep in concentration. She didn't notice that other members had joined including Celia and Jane had joined until she looked up and saw Celia smile at her. She smiled back, and was delighted to see Jane, but she saw differences. The outfit was the major one, but it seemed as if a dark aura hung around Jane.
"Well, how are we going to deal with our situation now?" asked Nora, she too had joined the group.
Elena turned to her, "We have no idea...." she answered quietly.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose heard Celia enter and ask if she could stay, "Absolutely Celia. You're a part of this family and you have some amazing gifts. You're more than welcome." She watched as Nora entered, "Hi, Nora," she offered a small wave.

Rose decided it would be best if she left before she did something stupid. She gently disentangled herself from Sabin. She tried to smile so he didn't think she'd gone completely postal - but she wasn't really sure if she pulled it off. She walked slowly and calmly towards the door and down the stairs.

She heard the dying screams of Allegra and Alberto. They were through the worst and would be fine. Their transformation would be a success. She crossed the castle and went up the spiral stairs of the next tower. She opened the door to her studio and sighed. It seemed like so long since she'd been up here. Back when things were normal she danced, when no one was hellbent on her family's destruction.

She perused the shelves for a more relaxing bit of music than the hip-hop mix in her player already. Aha! she thought. She stumbled across a mixtape she'd made a while ago but never had much use for. It wasn't necessarily good for dancing - just good music. Norah Jones, Bernice Johnson Reagon, Amy Winehouse, Ella Fitzgerald, Diana Krall and Ray Charles among others. They were an eclectic bunch but they were good for relaxation.

In lieu of dancing she simply laid down in the middle of the floor. She left the door open - she didn't want people to think she was going crazy and she also still wanted a connection without the outside. She let the rhythm, the harmony the melody, the rocking cadences and gravelly sung tales wash over her.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane stood still. Her eyes focused on nothing once more. Quickly she fell to her knees. HAnds claped to her head she closed her eyes. She wanted the pain to be gone but it was going anywhere. She flet people looking but couldn't do anything about it.

What they all hadn't noticed was Sabin looking at her. He was the one causing the pain. He was in her head fighting Dantes. They were both fighting the only way Dantes knew how. Jane could feel them and she wanted them out. Sabin was beating him out of her head slowly but he was winning. She could feel it.

What felt like days in her mind was only a few minuets. Sabin had beat out Dantes for now. Jane felt it happen. "Thank you Sabin," she whispered. She layed down on the ground and closed her eyes.

Sabin was weaker but he had won.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi runs in on Nora, Elena, Jane, and Celia.
"Guess what? I can teleport! I was testing my powers, and it seems it's only over long distances. But STILL!"
Santiago was excited. He waited to see how they would react.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

"Jane!"
*Celia knelt down on the floor next to the vampire who was so clearly in pain. Or had been. She seemed only to be relaxing after the pain now.*
"Are you alright?!"
*She put her hands across the small vampire's shoulders and helped her to sit up. Just then, Santi came running in exclaiming his powers. Great timing. Celia looked up at him with weary eyes. But she couldn't help the glimmer of laughter in them. Santi always had something to be happy about.*
"That's really great, Santi. It'll probably be useful in the future, too....."
*Celia let her voice trail off as she thought about the future, what it held, and what lay in her path ahead. She couldn't be sure. But it didn't look good.*
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane gave a feeble smile. "I'm fine," she laughed, "He still had Dantes though and he isn't done with me."

She sat up and hugged Celia. Dantes was gone for now but he would be back and with more power. He would use Alec, she was sure of that. HE would hurt him if he had to get her back. "Who is up for another game of pretend?"

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Jane suddenly fell down, but as Elena started to head forward, Celia had already beaten her, and made sure Jane was fine. At the same moment Santi burst in looking excited. He said something about a new power to teleport. Elena gave Santi a small weary smile. He seemed soo happy, it radiated off of him, making her less tense.

"Who is up for another game of pretend?" asked Jane.

Elena looked up at her wearily. The last game didn't turn out too well... but maybe if the worked harder...
"Okay," she said tiredly. "Just tell me what to do and I'll do it. We don't have very many options now as it is..."
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey