Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by Jadey »

And, cause if they get together - and it doesn't work - then won't filming Eclipse/Breaking Dawn be awkward? And then they may not get the right emotions across.

And yeh, It will be heartbreaking.

But - what if they get together, and everything works out :D

But idk. like. I duno. Even though I want them together - it just looks, tacky. Like with Zac and Vanessa, when they like, hold hands and are all gooey with each other at like, award shows and whatnot - it like, takes the focus off.. their characters and ..stuff? I can't explain it. But I know what I meant :) And like, Brad pitt and Angelina - I dunno. It just seems weird that they're like, a couple on screen and off screen. I like their personal lives and on screen lives to be seperate? I dunno.

I love Kstew, and I love Rob and they look soooooooo adorable together.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Evening My Lovelies!! Thank you thank you thank you for all the RobCrack. It was such a lovely thing to come back to the hotel to. Seriously, is there any kind of day that that man can't make better! :D

1st I apologize in advance. It was a seriously loooooonnnnnngggggg backside day and I am pretty much functioning on the level of "tree pretty fire bad"

Neya~ You are welcome. You needed the hugs.

Erika~ No worries about Season 2 here. We're like the cast of Friends. Same fracking people for 10 solid years, no holdouts, everyone loves each other and we're totally in this together until the bloody fracking end. "I'll be there for yoooouuuuuuu, Cause you're there for me tooooooooo." *pulls light string" :lol:

Sandy~ *shakes fence* Let me out!!! Let me out!!! I have a corner needs tending and a PervCouch to occupy. Don't you people get it. LET ME OUT!!!

Kristiner~ Hells Bells. I saw that pic of our Robster sitting in the audience and he looks so fracking hungover it isn't even funny. In fact, he's probably so jetlagged, he doesn't know the difference. Poor poor poor dear. He needs a nap on the couch. Dibs on the spooning!!!! :twisted:

Tracy~ I completely agree. The manip poster ain't got Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? on the real thing. There's no hip dips on the manip! You can't have a NewMoon Shirtless Rob poster without Hip Dips!!!

Trine~ Thank you thank you thank you. *bows and kisses Trine's toes* That pic...with the eyes...just DAMN!!!! Just what this woman needed today.

Julie~ Yeah. Miley sucks big donkeys and I cannot CANNOT believe she beat out Paramore!!! GRRRRRR!!!!!!! :evil:

Okay, so in reflection, does anyone else put this info....
ForJazz926 wrote:Did you guys see this? As always - I won't believe it until it comes out of their mouths. But this is totally food for my fantasy.

together with pictures like these....

...and come to the conclusion that there might be an.....ummmm...alternate explanation for the ...ummm....state of Rob's buttons on Sunday. :twisted: Semi-translation; Didn't Rob & Kristen share a car to the awards....alone.... :twisted:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

ForJazz926 wrote:It's strange, because I wanted this. Now I'm like...scared or something. Scared that if they *are* together, that it won't work. Scared that the chemistry will fizzle. Scared of potential heartbreak for Rob. That is SO WRONG, right? I'm crazy, I swear. *smacks self in the head*
Seriously Julie, I'm thinking the same thing. I'm so sporking excited that there might possibly be something more than friendship going on there, but at the same time, yeah, I'm scared :oops: If they are together, I'd rather them keep it as private as possible...and no official "yes, we're a couple" statements! I sincerely hope it works out for them :D
mandyb7 wrote:Forest Break Up - I much prefer this coat of Edward's over the one in Twilight lol 8-)
Bella Bleeding
Jacob in Rain
Oh my GOD Mandy! I've never seen those! Thanks for bringing them over hun *hugs* It's starting to get serious with all this trailer/official screen captures business....eeeeeeeeeee so exciting!

Oh, and...New York, he landed!

Elle.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

I love the 'golden' tint to New Moon. I hated the blue one to Twilight. It just looked sad, and droopy. But I guess it somewhat suited most parts to the story. It looked similar to Thirteen. Ha. Good one Catherine.

And I watched the press conference thingy video with Chris Weitz. He is so intelligent and gorgeous :P
Chris 4 BD plees :)
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

Alright girls, I missed this place too much!
Look at how much our crazy Rob Rants have grown!
An Adult Thread, woooOOooo.

Hi! :)

Haha, I thought I was the only one that thought Twilight resembled 13 HUGELY! Although, I loved the blue-ish. XD
To think I ever doubted Chris Weitz! -palm face-
Ooo, rain.
:mrgreen:
ImageImage
E<3B
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

ForJazz926 wrote:Did you guys see this? As always - I won't believe it until it comes out of their mouths. But this is totally food for my fantasy.
Seriously. Rob's gonna have to call me up and say "Erika, love, I'm sorry to do this to you but actually I'm dating Kristen." and I'll be all "Smerugggggggheresssss?" and he'll say "How about we move into your guest room and you can watch us make out for, like, 20 minutes everyday?" And I'll be all "Done."

Alternatively, they could actually kiss in front of the paparazzi cameras. Both scenarios seem equally as likely right now. :lol:
Jadey wrote:And, cause if they get together - and it doesn't work - then won't filming Eclipse/Breaking Dawn be awkward? And then they may not get the right emotions across.

Yeah... take it from me, KStew & Rob... don't date your co-workers. Awwwkkwarrrrd. :lol: Although, to be clear: I want them to get together. Muchly.

And Miley has a man voice. She creeps me out.

And, Tracy, I'm not even sure why we thought that manip was hot before. Lame squared. 8-)

Um weird... I'm watching a rerun of How I Met Your Mother on Lifetime on the DVR & they just had an ad for The Messenegers. Apparently some movie that Kristen was in. She looks young!!

EDIT: And... Xia (I know your name from the list, I'm Erika) welcome baaack! Now bring the rest of the girls back with ya. The House ain't full yet!

Image Image Image
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

The Messengers was SO scary! I loved that move though, and thats when I became a fan of Kristen.
Um, um, um, WTF IS UP WITH MILEYS VOICE? It's so weird.
And they way she like... :| *shudders* She is so scary.
ImageImage
E<3B
teamedward12
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by teamedward12 »

Thanks for the welcome again. You all gave me a wonderful welcome on the old thread just didn't know my name then. You knew me as TE12or teamedward12. Sorry I had to do inventory at work so I couldn't get on here. Then my daughter had a double header as soon as I got off work, so its been a hectic day. I missed you guys though. It looks like I've got some catchingup to do again.
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Did anyone else see this?
Idiots.
I didn't see slumdog millionaire - but common. It wouldnt've stood a chance against Twilizzle.
It didn't even win any awards :l

*spits in disgust*

Anywho, if twilight can dominate @ this years awards - imagine what New moon will do nxt year. ^^
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi everyone.

This is one of the New Moon high res pics that I don't think we've seen yet:
Sorry there's no Rob, but it is Carlisle and Bella

I guess this is just before Carlisle stitches up Bella. I think Kristen looks gorgeous and I love her dress.

Erika, what is up with Miley's voice? I was so bummed that she beat Paramore, or even Bruce Springsteen for that matter. I did just read on TwilightSource that Paramore will most likely not be on the New Moon soundtrack. :(

Xia, welcome back!

Elle, thanks for the pic of Rob in New York. He looks utterly exhausted. Is he getting any kind of break at all, or just rushing right into pre-production for that Remember Me movie? I wish Summit would quit rushing him all over the freaking planet before he wears down completely. :?

Caryn, hope you get home safely and soon. I would love to think that KStew was somehow responsible for Rob's semi-undressed state/button malfunction 8-) If it can't be one of us lovely Lex ladies, that is. :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ