Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by akire »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:*e-runs away while e-covering e-ears and saying COOKIE! COOKIE! SPORKING COOKIE! TURPENTINE! LO MEIN! RED! Any sporking safeword that will work!*
*ahem* I would just e-ask that all e-couples present remember that our minor e-daughters are oft e-present. When the e-Mrs and I are e-ready to e-teach them about e-S&M we will e-do that our e-selves. *makes indignant e-mother face*

Also, Tracy, "e-real lives" is absolutely classic!! :lol:

Image Image Image
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Methinks they already know about it, otherwise why would they be e-screaming safewords at the top of their e-lungs?
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Hi all~

It is now 91 degrees and humid here at 5:19 p.m. (I wonder if this is how hot I would feel being next to ROB for any longer than a nanosecond? :twisted: )

Caryn ~ I growled at that video as well. It totally takes the qualities of Edward and twists them around to support their agenda. grrrr........

Julie - we are primarily going to Summerfest to see Bon Jovi *coughI think I just showed my age!cough* :lol: Can't help it though-LOVE him!!! :lol: :lol: My goal will be to try to find as many of those beers as you mentioned and take pictures to post. I will also have to do some research prior to Thursday to see what other trouble-oh I mean fun-we can get into!!

Pammy - glad you liked the extras on the DVD!!! Although, I do have to share the opinion of many here that listening to CH during the commentary is like nails on a chalkboard!! If there was only a way to edit her out........

I'm off to a meeting at school-even though school's out, our parent's groups still have to meet..... :o

Tracy, I have to second Erika ~ our "e-real lives" is hysterical!!! :lol:

I hope to get back on when I get home. I wonder if I'll be at the "The Summer House" or "The Beach House" ? As long as we move The PervCouchTM and The CornerTM with us, all is good! 8-)

EDIT: Tracy, this is why we're e-twins! Thank you for picking up my sinful typo!!! As you can see, I not only fixed it, but made ROB stand out! :lol: :lol:

Last edited by twilightsagaaddict on Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

ringswraith wrote:Methinks they already know about it, otherwise why would they be e-screaming safewords at the top of their e-lungs?
Clearly she was simply e-mimicking her e-mothers as she was e-disturbed by what she e-witnessed.

*continues blissfully into e-mother ignorance*

:lol: :D 8-)

Image Image Image
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:Hi all~

It is now 91 degrees and humid here at 5:19 p.m. (I wonder if this is how hot I would feel being next to Ron for any longer than a nanosecond? :twisted: )

Caryn ~ I growled at that video as well. It totally takes the qualities of Edward and twists them around to support their agenda. grrrr........

Julie - we are primarily going to Summerfest to see Bon Jovi *coughI think I just showed my age!cough* :lol: Can't help it though-LOVE him!!! :lol: :lol: My goal will be to try to find as many of those beers as you mentioned and take pictures to post. I will also have to do some research prior to Thursday to see what other trouble-oh I mean fun-we can get into!!

Pammy - glad you liked the extras on the DVD!!! Although, I do have to share the opinion of many here that listening to CH during the commentary is like nails on a chalkboard!! If there was only a way to edit her out........

I'm off to a meeting at school-even though school's out, our parent's groups still have to meet..... :o

I hope to get back on when I get home. I wonder if I'll be at the "The Summer House" or "The Beach House" ? As long as we move The PervCouchTM and The CornerTM with us, all is good! 8-)

Hi Sandy, just wondered it you noticed you accidentally typed "Ron" instead of "Rob" in your first line. I thought you might inadvertently be referring to Ron Weasley in your excitement that "Half-Blood Prince" is only weeks away. :lol:

I like Bon Jovi too. Talk about a couple of guys who look even better with age....both John and Richie Sambora....Rawwwrrrr! 8-)
I think The Summer House would be a great name for thread #3, in honor of Rob's short movie, The Summer House. By the way, is it ever going to be released anywhere?
Banner by TammyAZ
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

older_twilight_fan wrote:I think The Summer House would be a great name for thread #3, in honor of Rob's short movie, The Summer House. By the way, is it ever going to be released anywhere?
Oh excellent thinking! I second the motion.

Who's turn is it to PM the Mods?
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I PM'd last time. I'll do it again, if y'all don't mind.
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

older_twilight_fan wrote:
twilightsagaaddict wrote:Hi all~

It is now 91 degrees and humid here at 5:19 p.m. (I wonder if this is how hot I would feel being next to Ron for any longer than a nanosecond? :twisted: )

Hi Sandy, just wondered it you noticed you accidentally typed "Ron" instead of "Rob" in your first line. I thought you might inadvertently be referring to Ron Weasley in your excitement that "Half-Blood Prince" is only weeks away. :lol:

I like Bon Jovi too. Talk about a couple of guys who look even better with age....both John and Richie Sambora....Rawwwrrrr! 8-)
I think The Summer House would be a great name for thread #3, in honor of Rob's short movie, The Summer House. By the way, is it ever going to be released anywhere?
PLEASE SEE THE ABOVE EDIT!!! (Thanks Tracy! :D )
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Videos/pictures - Thanks to everyone who posted videos and RobCrack since my last post. It's too noisy and crowded at my house right now for me to think, let alone watch videos so I will be doing that later. That's also why I'm doing a general posting instead of saying hi to everyone individually. I ♥ you all dearly though!

The Brit Pack - I heart all of them and thank you to anyone who posts videos/pics of them. :D

Rain and Storms - I've always loved the rain and thunderstorms. I love watching lightening. As long as no branchery gets hit and falls on anyone (oh dear Ashley, you poor thing). I love it when the power goes out and the only thing you can do is sit by candle light and then you can tell ghosty type stories. OooOooOOoo. :lol:

Edward's Piano Concert/MS references - Rob is a musical genius. I melt into a puddle on the floor everytime I see the concert and/or any other music Rob plays. And I noticed a lot of stuff from MS after the numerous viewings. I'm so happy that he took the time to get into Edward's head. What does DHN stand for again? I completely forgot. The part of the Kiss montage where Edward grabs Bella was beautiful and I wish they would have put it in the movie, but it wouldn't have made sense. Boo.

Rumbling tummy syndrome - Yeah, Julie...I feel for ya. I had the same thing last night. Yay. :roll: Although I am of the fair-skinned (R: that's not how you spell skinned K: it's skeened) persuasion, so I will not be going out into the sun anytime soon. I avoid the sun as much as the Cullens do.

Life sized Edward/Bella/"Bad" Vamps - I bought Twilight from Hot Topic so I could get the extra special film cell. They also gave us a free cardboard poster of Edward/Bella/"Bad" Vamps. And with that came a couple of those cardboard adverts for different things. One of them was an advert for Cardboard People.com which you can order the Life sized Standups. :D Oh and I do have the Target 3 disc dvd. I will be watching all the extra goodness tomorrow when everyone is gone from the house. Woohoo.

Regaurding Jaime - I'm not sure what happened to her on the boards, but I do know that she just got back from her vacation to Forks a few days ago. I texted with her like the day after she got back or something. I know she still talks to Ard. Hope everything is ok with the Jaime/Rings/Caryn debacle. So sorry about that.

I'm not sure what happened in the video that Caryn posted that got everyone's panties in a bunch. For some reason when I try to load it, it freezes up my computer. I have yet gotten it to work. :(

You all are cracking me up with the e-safe e-words. Hahaha. I haven't read Domward/SubBella yet so I'm not sure about the turpentine thing. I do know Cookie and Lo Mein though. *giggle*

Not sure when it will be released, but The Summer House site just says "coming out soon". Wonder how long ago they put that on there? Hmm.

Edit: And also, I'm completely addicted to Tumblr.com. It's like Twitter, but better. I think so at least.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Rings~ Thank you for taking on the PMing of the Mods. I again raise my glass (full of Diet Coke) to all our Halfway House recovering addicts for going through two threads in the time it has take some to get 10 pages!! :lol:

Julie & Erika~ *hangs head* I'm sorry that I got a little eOrnery in the presence of your eDaughters. My eHubs just eInspires crazy eBehavior in eMe sometimes. :oops: I ePromise to be on my best eBehavior from eNow on.

Kristiner~ So sorry you were of the rumbly tumbly last night. No one ate any Nestle Tollhouse cookie dough, did they? As for the video, it cuts together scenes from Twilight and Buffy so that all of Edward's careful comments and protective behavior is spun around to seem obsessive and stalkerish and Buffy's all big and bad and hurting his feelings with her smart backside comments. Don't get me wrong. I love me some Buffy. But I HATE it when people twist and turn things out of context to make their own message. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS