Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by ForJazz926 »

Did you guys see this? As always - I won't believe it until it comes out of their mouths. But this is totally food for my fantasy.

Image Image
twilightsagaaddict

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

ForJazz926 wrote: Speaking of not being able to wait for things, have you guys seen all of the Harry Potter and the HBP stuff???? The "I'm in love with her" snippet is hysterical. If you haven't seen them, you should go HERE and check it out. Watch all of them - there's something different in each.
Wow!! Thanks Julie for the HP trailers!! There was some footage I hadn't seen before! 1 month and 13 days until the release....but who's counting? ;)
And just to stay on topic, 5 loooong months and 18 days until NM....(sigh....)

EDIT: Just saw the article you posted, Julie, and I gotta say their chemistry just ooozes off the page! The look on Rob's face.... (*swoon!*) If they aren't together, they should be!

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

I'm with you, Julie, not buying nuthin till they make it official. Besides keeping it a secret can only make the chemistry onscreen better.
Older_twilight_fan wrote:in an earlier post when we were defending Rob's new body, I valiantly offered to sacrifice myself and take on the thankless role as Rob's Muscle Tester/Squeezer Extraordinaire, if the position wasn't already filled. The offer still stands. 8-)

I haven't had a job in about 10 years. I had no idea so many new interesting careers were opening up. Perhaps it's time to get the kind of job that really makes a difference :D

ForJazz926 wrote:Speaking of not being able to wait for things, have you guys seen all of the Harry Potter and the HBP stuff???? The "I'm in love with her" snippet is hysterical. If you haven't seen them, you should go HERE and check it out. Watch all of them - there's something different in each.

Thanks for these! I'm so excited! I love cheeky Harry "I AM the chosen one!" <Hermione whaps on head>

I think I'm getting spoiled by all the Rob exposure in the last few weeks, Cannes, Volterra, MTV awards, whew! And now he's off to film Remember Me/Memoirs/Untitled. I hope that somehow, he can get a little rest. (Rob, I'd be happy to guard your bedroom door while you get some sleep. Another promising career option!)

I'm not too good at
Clever link titles
I just like pictures of
Robert Pattinson
It's sort of like a haiku, don't you think?

vampirenerd
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: In my fantasy world with Edward...and Jacob (why not?)

Post by vampirenerd »

Ok, Trine we both tackle that guy and then you take one side and I'll take the other.

I didn't think about that though, I guess it would get tiring having KStew jump on you time after time. Besides, from the pics she looks like she's hauling a$$ across the plaza lol.

Oh yeah, they have all kind of great jobs...muscle tester/squeezer...paint by number person to highlight rob's abs...i vote we all quit our jobs and go apply.
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

Ooooooo shiny new thread! I love new threads...looking at all the pics posted on the first couple pages is almost like Christmas :D

From the last thread, Kristiner, that "business" you posted, was very good business ;) And regards to said business...
ForJazz926 wrote:Did you guys see this? As always - I won't believe it until it comes out of their mouths. But this is totally food for my fantasy.
Awwwww I am falling all over this new information...seriously, it's kind of scary! :oops: Other reports are actually saying that they retired to their private suite at the hotel, and weren't seen until late the next morning, together, outside their hotel room, where Kristen, and her MOM, were saying goodbye to Rob...you can visit this site to get the details! Some pretty cute moments it seems.... :D

I mean, seriously...
How much cuter can they get?
I think I'm in love with them :oops:

Oh and Jen!...I got my Toronto Star :D He indeed looks too cute...and the healine was right...Vampires DO rule! :lol: Duh!

NewJen...nice choice of pictures! (although he does look almost creepy in the second one!) And don't worry, I usually am not clever with the picture title thingy either! Besides, it's what's behind the words that count ;)

Elle.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Hello to our new thread :D I didn't get a chance to catch the endings of the last thread. Did I miss anything??

I've had such a busy day with work and stuff that I've had serious RobCrack withdrawl. So thanks to all you guys for posting just what I needed. Hugs to you all.

Been out with my bestest gf tonight. It was supposed to be a movie night but as the weather is soooo good at the mo (seriously we're not used to sunshine in Northern Ireland!) we ended up in a beer garden! I don't drink that often ... I'm so tipsy! LOL. I was totally trying to convert her to my Rob and Twilight obsession! Books are heading her way soon.

I started reading The Red Line last night and am loving it! About a third of the way through so far and can't wait now to go back to it. But maybe to tipsy to read ... Hmmmm. :?

Anyways, off to bed with my e-reader and Stripward. :twisted:

Love from Laura Xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mandyb7 »

I didn't see anyone mentions these (unless they're in the old thread) so I'll post them. looks like official New Moon pics.
Forest Break Up - I much prefer this coat of Edward's over the one in Twilight lol 8-)
Bella Bleeding
Jacob in Rain
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Okay...so I'm finally watching the awards, so I thought I'd give my highlights:

Patz acceptance for breakthrough male - when he kissed that Seth dude on the cheek! And then Seth pretended to pop a boner.

The way the crowd got SUPER loud every time something twi-related was mentioned.

Eminem and Bruno. And Bruno yelling "don't touch me - I already have a boyfriend."

The way Patz acknowledged his stunt double by NAME and said that it was all thanks to him, and that Cam would kick his backside in real life. SO ****** CUTE.

KStew doing the leg hitch onto Sandra Bullock. OMG I wanted them to make out.

"I need to remove my gum." And their whole prepping for kiss thing. And the way that KStew like, TREMBLED. SOOOOOOO EFFFING HOT.

The WTF award acceptance speech was awesome - the presentation...not so much.

I have to admit, every time Slumdog or Dark Knight loses, I feltl like it was robbery. Heath... *heart strangle*

Miley Cyrus sucks so much donkey balls. She couldn't even walk in her dang shoes. Hatred filled with the fire of a thousand VDs.

FAKE NEW MOON CLIP. Hysterical. I just about soiled myself. AGAIN. "I made that."

Love that they played Knights of Cydonia while the twi cast was walking up to present their clip. OMG NEW MOON CLIP *JIP*

Some prick decided to allow all of his daughters/neices to maul the Patz backstage. Can he not escape it for ONE hour??

"I was just about as awkward as you thought I'd be! Bye!"

KOL drummer blowing a huge pink bubble with his gum during their excellent performance. And the bass player is so hot.

"In front of the good-looking kid from Twilight. Mmm mmm mmm. Somebody please overturn prop 8." I died right then.

Heath Ledger won best villian. Vice on my heart, seriously.

Image Image
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Julie ~ Similar things are being said on our gossip sites.

I have to admit they looked cute together @ the awards show D:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Elle - I dunno. Regarding the supposed romantic night complete with morning bed-head and "no emerging until noon"...I mean he was spotted. Later that night. At Guy's. I tend to believe certain sources over others. And...the bed head? Don't those two ALWAYS have bed head? lol

It's strange, because I wanted this. Now I'm like...scared or something. Scared that if they *are* together, that it won't work. Scared that the chemistry will fizzle. Scared of potential heartbreak for Rob. That is SO WRONG, right? I'm crazy, I swear. *smacks self in the head*

Image Image