Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by Jazz Girl »

sillyme wrote: Ahhhhhhh jaw line.
Elle.
Elle~ To quote our beloved Darkward, "I hated that f#@%*ng hood." But seriously, look at the boy in these pics, and compare them to how he looked Sunday, with Kristen. The difference is amazing. With Kristen, he is smiling, happy, at ease, even when the papz are going ber-fracking-serk. Without her, look at him. He just looks tense and sad. And, I hate a sad Rob.

Kristen~ really, please Sweetheart. I know you're afraid of us. I know you think we'll hate you and call you vile things and whatever. At least I won't. If you make Rob smile like you usually do, you can do no wrong in my book. You make him happy and that's what we want. Now, if you f#@% with him, break his heart? Yes, there's a good chance we'll hunt you down and do things we can't discuss on this thread to you. Simple solution. Don't hurt him.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Jazz Girl wrote:Kristen~ really, please Sweetheart. I know you're afraid of us. I know you think we'll hate you and call you vile things and whatever. At least I won't. If you make Rob smile like you usually do, you can do no wrong in my book. You make him happy and that's what we want. Now, if you f#@% with him, break his heart? Yes, there's a good chance we'll hunt you down and do things we can't discuss on this thread to you. Simple solution. Don't hurt him.[/color]
Kristen~I second that. We love it when Rob is happy and you make him happy, therefore you can do no wrong. BUT if you f%ck with him and break his heart, WE.WILL.HUNT.YOU.DOWN. So, if you don't want nightmares for the rest of your life...don't hurt rob. :D

On a less threatening note...
Did someone say we were in need of a new couch?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Jazz Girl wrote:Gods I hope so. Because I wouls hate to be completely engrossed in Rob and his performance, and then have to completely lose my mind laughing because Peter (who like I said I LOVED in Twilight) walks out looking like an overmade Ken Doll.
I had a Ken doll with that exact hair! Seriously creepy :shock: Which is a crying shame 'cuz Peter is smokin' hot when he's just himself. Same with Jackson. I hate that bleached blond 'fro the hair department has the nerve to call hair! (/rant, sorry, lately I've been crushing on him something fierce and I condemn that wig to the pits of hell!)

As for the whole are they/aren't they debate, I refuse to read much less give any credibility to any of those sources. Until I hear it straight from their mouthes, they are simply coworkers.

..... that and I will cry my sporking eyes out when Rob is no longer single.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

sillyme wrote:
older_twilight_fan wrote:Hi everyone.

This is one of the New Moon high res pics that I don't think we've seen yet:
Sorry there's no Rob, but it is Carlisle and Bella

I guess this is just before Carlisle stitches up Bella. I think Kristen looks gorgeous and I love her dress.
I love love LOVE this shot...I agree about everything you guys said...the colour/tone is perfect...the flowers and the candles are perfect...Kristen/Bella is gorgeous, as is her dress. I can't wait to see this whole scene :D

This is just insane! If I was Moses, I would part the Sea
Ahhhhhhh jaw line.
I want to run my fingers through his hair.

Elle.
Thanks for those pics above Elle. Seriously, why can't the ridiculous paparazzi just leave him the he!! alone! (Maybe because I keep looking at the pictures those idiots take? :? ) Give the man a little breathing room please. Rob looks utterly exhausted in those pictures. Caryn, I like how you pointed out the contrast between how relaxed and happy Rob looked with Kristen the night before, even with flashbulbs popping in his face, versus how sad and tired he looks in these more recent pictures, without Kristen. ;)

I posted a link to the brief article about Paramore most likely not being part of the New Moon soundtrack
right here

Jen, you're right! Carlisle's hair does look like my old Ken doll! :lol: I don't think it would move an inch even if you hit it with a sledgehammer. I guess we can hope that somehow his and Jasper's hair will translate better to the movie screen? :?
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Oh wow. I think I might die. First Johnny Depp plays a Mobster type person, now Rob is rumored to possibly play one? :shock: Omg. *passes out on The Couch™*

How did I miss this? Looks like Rob and Kristen have another thing in common. Rob's a tad more graceful though. Hehe.
He wears button fly jeans. Do you know how much fun that could be? :twisted:
I hate a sad Rob, too. But he still looks damn fine.
I'd like to hunt down the damn paps. I hate that he has to go through that crap. :evil:

Sorry if I just reposted stuff others have posted already. My mind is totally not here today. I don't think I got enough sleep. I'm all kinds of space cadety. Haha.

Julie - Thanks for posting the HP stuff. I am so excited for that. Loved the rundown of the Awards. I forgot about some of that stuff.

NewJen - You posted a Daniel Gale picture!! Ahh! I heart you. Lol.

Laura - The Red Line is so delicious. Hehe. I think I'm like halfway through it now and sometimes I wanna cry. I love Stripward.

Caryn - Nice observation with the KStew/Rob/in a car alone/buttons not right thing. ;) Leave it to you to come up with that one! Lol.

Xia - Welcome back, love! So nice to see you on here again. :D I agree, The Messangers was scary. It was (I think) the first movie I saw with KStew.

Tracy - Thanks for the Carlisle/Bella picture. I know his hair looks different, but yeah he did do Nurse Jackie. Or I mean he's on the show called Nurse Jackie. :lol: And I love Bella's dress and the rest of her wardrobe so far from what I've seen. And that sucks that Paramore won't be on NM soundtrack. You'd think they'd be signed on for all 4 movies, which would be cool.

JulieM - Sorry for springing the RobMonster™ pictures on ya like that. I guess I should put a warning. Lol. I am pretty pervy sometimes. I mean I've got a RobMonster™ album on both Photobucket and MySpace. :oops:

MandyB - Thanks for the NM pictures. Yummy! Me likey.

Ashley - Yes, I am that obsessed, unfortunately. That is why I'm at the Halfway House. Lol.

Elle - The paps should just die now. Grrrr. Why can't they leave our man alone? UGH. Hate them. But thanks for the pictures just the same. Haha.

Jen - As much as I want to see Rob and Kristen together (cause they are extremely cute together and she makes him happy), but I'm with you on the crying my eyes out when he is no longer single thing.

Oh yeah and I third the "yay Kristen on making Rob happy/ we will hunt you down if you break his heart" thing too.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Button-fly jeans. God, haven't worn one of those since...

Speaking of which, must put in a review for the writer of Tropic of Virgo.
GenevieveCullen

ringswraith wrote:Button-fly jeans. God, haven't worn one of those since...

Speaking of which, must put in a review for the writer of Tropic of Virgo.
:lol: I immediately thought of Tropic Of Virgo too.
Anyone who hasn't read it should do so now!

I don't think I have said proper thanks to all of you posting pics from the set/movie/awards **Emmett hugs all of you** Like an IV, you've all continually provided a steady flow of our favourite addiction. I heart you all somethin' fierce :D
Image Image by ForJazz
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Somebody put me in a straightjacket, because I have the urge to go pound someone right now. :evil:
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Fracking Paramore :l
*mumbles something unintelligible* :lol:

Woo, Robsten!
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
GenevieveCullen

ringswraith wrote:Somebody put me in a straightjacket, because I have the urge to go pound someone right now. :evil:
**pulls out the jacket** Before we strap you in, who exactly is your ire directed at?
Image Image by ForJazz