Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Re: Adult thread -- Rob's halfway house

Post by DarkMuse »

Sandy - Congrats on going to see Bon Jovi! Woohoo! That should be all kinds of exciting. If you happen to get any pictures, feel free to post. :D

Caryn - Yes! Bed of Roses is one of my favorite songs of theirs. I remember it being played quite frequently when the movie came out. What ever happened to Christian Slater, anyway? Oh right, he was on that show with Taylor Lautner. Lol.

Mandy - Your bf's name is Kyle, yes? Most of the time my remembery is broken. Does he still talk to Robward? I remember you saying he had conversations with him. Hahaha.

Jen - If you do get receive the pics, please post! I wanna see. Lol. I so shoulda had my picture take with him during the Twilight DVD Release party at Hot Topic. I wonder who won him? Hmm. Not me. Sad face. I will watch that video again so I can figure out which pics you're talking about. I most likely have them. Oh and I believe you were asking about these?

Diane - I have seen that video before. Thanks for posting it though!

Ashley - Good luck on spotting the Rob! I reeeeaaaallllly hope you get to! Find out where they are filming and tell your parents (or whoever) to make a pit stop. Lol. Good job with the hiding of the RobCrack. I can't think of anything else that you would need. And I don't even have to access the internet for Twitter. I get updates sent to my phone thru texts and I just reply to the texts and it sends it directly to my Twitter account online. Love it. And I love getting texts when The Brit Pack update theirs. Always makes my day. Too bad our man doesn't have one. Or TomStu. Meh.

This song reminds me of Twide Awake. Haha. Makes me cry everytime I hear it for some reason.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

I try and find things but you have so many doing it, but I have a lot of things sent to my sites. Also everybody should get on the Sam Bradley band wagon he is just GREAT!!!! he is a friend and posts on my myspace pictures and things and he also sends me things on Face book check it out www.myspace.com/diane771 I have some stuff also in you tube but I like myspace better. I am trying to find this one video that I only saw once and he was great in it but in the mean time I will send more if you want me too. :)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Oooh thanks for the link Kristiner! Hopefully no one already chose this one.

Oh dear :lol:
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Kristiner~Thanks for the JD pic. I have seen a couple of pics of him as the mad hatter, but I had yet to see that one. It is indeed weird, but perfect for a TB film.

EDIT: Rob getting arrested...*sigh* If only we could see the handcuffs. 8-) :twisted: ;)

Another pic of the arrest.

Okay, its really for Remember Me, so Rob didn't actually get arrested...his character did.
Ashley, thanks for the set pictures from Remember Me of Rob being arrested. Oh dear lord...those are pretty hot! I'd happily volunteer to strip search him if necessary. 8-)

Hope you have a safe trip and I know how it's tough to be away from the Lex for awhile. I almost had withdrawals when we were out of town for a week. I love that you've packed all your Robcrack and Twilight listening paraphernalia before clothes, toilietries, and such. You've obviously thought of the most essential items first. :D

I'm pretty sure we've already seen this pic, I just don't know if we saw it so big. ;)
If you've ever found a more beautiful and chiseled jaw...I want to know where.
Banner by TammyAZ