Lexicalia

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Lexicalia

Post by ringswraith »

((Whoa whoa whoa.

((Why are y'all planning our wedding without our knowing, hmm? I can't afford any of that anyway.))

Well, this should be interesting.

The day was spent accepting deliveries and swiftly ushering the humans out so that I could work with my power.

The glass doors were treated so that sunlight and heat can still get through, but wouldn't make any vampires sparkle. Wouldn't be a problem on the ground floor anyway- the only glass doors were the ones leading to the outside dining area. But upstairs...

There was a pool- heated- and I had it covered with a wire-and-glass structure. The glass was treated, of course. From a distance it looked like a greenhouse. The house itself wasn't bad, either. At the moment it was sparse... Roxy would want to decorate, so I'd leave it up to her.

I checked my to-do list on my laptop. The kitchen was ready to go, so I just needed to purchase ingredients.

I decided to take my pickup and drive around the city, get familiar with it. Perhaps I can take care of the groceries at the same time.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

*Gio gets a message on his phone*

"Actually we were just talking Gio.
We were waiting for your permission. - Tetrarch karl"

Sitting on the benches in the plaza alone at this late hour is comforting.

*hums to himself*
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I drove back to the restaurant, my pickup filled with groceries. It took but a few minutes to put them all away.

Most of the furnishings were present. Now for the small things.

I headed upstairs and into my little studio. I had several easels already set up. Roxy would be proud- this room wasn't covered in newspapers. The floor was tile, and there was a hose and drain for me to wash any spilled paint away.

I sat at an easel, wondering what to paint. I decided to just start with a few strokes and see what I ended up with.
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I exited Alice's boutique with more clothes and accessories than I was intentionally going to buy. I heard the faint bell as I walked out the door, pleased with the new city. I carried my shopping bags in my hands and began to make my way back to my room at the Volturi castle.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I wave to Sarah going to her castle and then begin a brisk morning walk to go and hunt down furnishings for my home. It had been very empty last night, and I didn't like it. I wondered what colors I should paint the walls, and what sort of sofas I should pick out.
I made a mental note to go to the boutique later and pick out a pair of new shoes.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Sarah, I want you banner. Its an ooooooold pic of them!)
Wandering around the new Manor, I grinned. This place was going to be perfect. Tons of rooms and nooks and crannies and hidden spaces, we could do whatever we wanted in here, and no one outside would notice. I had already installed a bunch of security, much the same as the Mansion's. Now, all I needed to get was furniture. But I hadn't yet found an IKEA to shop at! What was I to do without my most excellent Sweedhish stuffzen? I resolved to go search harder for it. No country was complete without IKEA. I also needed to ship in some Voodoo Donuts too, as today was National Donut Day. :D
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

I took a stroll through the town looking for a place that was just right. Today was too lovely to spend all my time in a van. An apartment building, maybe? No, we wouldn't want people trying egg drops off their balconies. I took a turn left when I stopped, shocked, in front of the beautiful manor in front of me, situated on a hill. This place was gorgeous. It was a castle, made of a reddish stone, that somehow managed to look modern. Despite the fact that it was definitely uninhabited, it was amazingly well-maintained. I made my way around to the front... this place had a moat! A castle- with a moat- that didn't look dark and menacing. I never thought I'd see the day. Luckily, the drawbridge was already down, so I made my way inside. I took a tour and found all of the rooms spacious and well-lit, with plenty of leeway to personalize them. This place was perfect from top to... bottom. The bottom! If this place was as good as I thought it was, it would have what I hoped it had. I tore my way downstairs to the basement to find a dungeon. A dungeon with a wall just begging to have the dartboard pinned to it. Yes, this place was perfection. I went outside and settled down under a willow tree; with a cool breeze blowing through the grass, I hit one of the numbers on my speed dial and the person on the other end of the line, Jenna, picked it up on the third ring. "I think I've found the place for unitedness," I told her serenely. I gave her instructions on how to get there and asked if she could pick me up, I was a bit tired after the excitement of finding our new home.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Sees the Unitedness castle.
"I'm moving there."
I can't wait to torture people in the dungeon!
Last edited by sarah! on Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by sarah! »

CRAP!
SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST.
ImageImage
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I hang up from Narnia's call very excited. Good thing I didn't furnish my house after all! The place was nice, but I felt lonely. Going to the Unitedness castle will be perfect! I leave the store and follow Narnia's directions and I see it, the magnificent castle. Yes, it was just what we needed. Big for all of the Unitednessers, and welcoming. I loved it. I run across the drawbridge and meet Nar, who shows me all of the rooms. I pick out mine and then go join Sarah down in the dungeon for some dartboard.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com