Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

Post by willowtree »

Wow, what's with you guys?!? You talk soo much!!!

Fat~ My friend did that. Actually, she was the one who introduced me to Twilight. She kept bothering me about reading it, but I didn't really want to (I thought it would be a chick flick. Man, how wrong I was!) After I saw the movie, I was interested in reading it, so she was like YES! and lended me all of the books but Eclipse, which I have. Now, if she has a book she thinks I might like, she gives it to me and I read it. I love all of them.
Also, have you read Dark Visions, also by L. J. Smith? It's awesome!
We just had the dish-it-all party, but I think everyone would be up to some partying...

Derek~ I couldn't find my rank. Sorry!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

I can't find mine either, Derek. It's been a while.
I am SO glad to see everyone back! Glad you all survived the first part of school.
I just realized that Thanksgiving and Christmas aren't mentioned until BD at all, and then it's just Christmas. So, that leaves us a lot of room to be creative.

I LOVE the wolf idea. That has a lot of potential.

So, since we haven't been around each other for a while, what's the funniest or weirdest thing that has happened to you this fall?
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Lol, wow. I'm extremely slow. I was reading all your posts about not liking the "blue" theme in the first movie and I was just like "What the hell are they talking about? I don't remember anything being blue..."

:lol: I always thought the first one was more of a silvery gray theme...maybe I'm colour blind.

Funniest thing that has happened to me this fall...gah that's hard...I always have a hard time picking "iest" things. Sadly, the only thing I could think of is the other day when some random number texts me looking for an iphone in "w.e condition" and tells me to "hit him up". I'm just like, "o_o what is this, T mobile...? WHO ARE YOU!"

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
little-freak
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by little-freak »

New Moon is soooo amazing!!! ( I know I'm a bit late but I've been busy studying)
I went to a preview sunday (I think I mentioned that before...) and they put a new moon poster on every seat in the cinema what was really cool. It's already hanging on my wall right below my eclipse poster. :D
You're right the orange / gold colour for new moon is way better than the blue / silver they took for Twilight.

My spanish teacher gave me and two friends of mine some new moon trading cards...she got them from another teacher at our school and didn't know what to do with them...we're the biggest twilighters she knows so she gave them to us...^^

So, since we haven't been around each other for a while, what's the funniest or weirdest thing that has happened to you this fall?

Um...usually there are a lot of weird things happening to me...

singing the chipmunk version of "shadow of the day" in music class was pretty weird...our music teacher is a really funny guy and he made us sing as squeaky as we could like the little chipmunks in Alvin and the chipmunks (not sure if that's what it's called in english I just translated the german title :lol: )

that was pretty weird, too:
in social politics a classmate of mine just started to howl like a wolf...
everyone started laughing and he was like "I'm that werewolf from twilight. what's his name?"
me: "which one?"
him: "the werewolf!"
me: "WHICH werewolf?"
him: "the werewolf!"
me: "Jacob?"
him: "the one with the muscles."
me: "...which one?"
him: "the one with the muscles!!"
me: "Jacob Black? Taylor Lautner?"
him: "excactly Taylor!" and then he started howling again...
Alice's Party Planning Committee: V.I.P.-Guest
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.

Image Image
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

After I saw Twilight I was sooo dissapointed.. so I saw it again. And it was bad the second time too :shock:
It was so cliche, and Twilight is NOT cliche! And it was a little boring to I think.. :cry: :cry:

And then I saw New Moon, and I wanted to squeel through the whole film cause it was so good! (I didn't though.. hate when people does that)
So weird that Twilight was all blue and depressing.. Would've been very annoyed if New Moon was too. But it wasn't!
It was great! :D
And now I've started rambling.. :lol: Sorry!

We need to have a party soon! I haven't been to a single one so I need to learn! :?... :D
You guys talk a lot..... I like it! :D

Uhmm..uhmm.. uhmm.... :? :? Can I think about it?

Well, this was a useful post.. Don't you think? x)
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
kayAlicekay

Post by kayAlicekay »

Hey, newbie to APPC. Answering the newbie questions.

Do you have a nickname or something you would rather be called?
You can call me KayKay.
What career path do you want to follow here?
Um... I have no specific preference, but I like shopper and chef most.
Why did you want to join Team Alice?
Why wouldn't I join Team Alice? I love Alice. She is lovable, and amazing, and I would have to say that Jasper is very lucky, and I would love to meet Alice some day! :D
What is your favorite thing about Alice?
Did I not just say? She is so amazing. But she is funny and I love how she is always trying to pamper Bella.
Any favorite quotes from or about Alice?
None that I can think of right now. If I do, I will tell you.
Is there anything else you want to share?
Umm... I am a Twi-Hard. Have been for almost a year now. Alice is my third favorite character, coming after Belward (I randomly came up with that a few weeks ago. Haha) I am on Team Edward, and Team Alice. If there is anything you would like to know about me, you can just ask (via PM)
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

hey there, KayKay, and welcome to Alice's Party Planning Committee! :D

I'm Kat, head Partier and Platinum Member... pleased to welcome you to our thread.
one of the Host / Hostesses will be around to welcome you officially and to let you know what career path you will be following.

in the mean time, feel free to answer any questions you se floating around, or to contribute ideas to our most recent party planning.

see you later,

~ Kat
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
kayAlicekay

Post by kayAlicekay »

Ok, thanks for welcoming me. I think I will answer some questions that float, like this one:

Uh, I don't know really... I will have to think about that.
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Welcome, KayKay! I'm Hannah, aka Willow, aka willowtree. Have fun in Team Alice!

Kat~ did I congratulate you already? I don't know. well, congrats on being the lex's first ever APPC Platinum Member! :D Good job!

Hm... not answering the question yet... nothing really exciting... aside from New Moon, of course.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
kayAlicekay

Post by kayAlicekay »

I didn't see a link or anything for a site that the party was on. What is it? Just so I don't miss any parties.