Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

LOL Hannah, we do talk a lot, it's the APPC special, eh Kate? :D

And yeah, I've read Dark Visions too. It was so amazing, I read it all in 1 day. I couldn't put it down. I got up on a Saturday morning, recalling Amy (My junior bestie) telling me, "Fatima, you better start dark visions tommorow and tell me what you think on Monday."

So I got up and started reading. I read the first few chapters while eating my cereal and then I didn't notice that the Sun had come up and set again and it was friggin 8 o'clock and the only thing I'd eaten was that cereal and I also realized that I really had to pee. :D :D :D

Whoa, sorry, I just noticed how much I wrote. :S

Ummm and my rank is World Class Money Spender uncle Derek... :D

I'm happy to see you too Kayla! I miss the days when I could be the crazy toddler and my sweet gramma would try to almost-kill me with watermelon seeds. :D

And thanks! Awesome ideas are my schtick. :D

So, since we haven't been around each other for a while, what's the funniest or weirdest thing that has happened to you this fall?

Umm well for starters, my thanksgiving started out with me sitting on the edge of the table cloth and totally spilling coke all over myself...and the weirdest thing. I did that yesterday too. Only I sat on the table cloth and the center piece flipped and broke spilling all of the expensive little marbles, LOL.

And um before that, during school...well I uh...tripped up the stairs! Yeah that's right, up. :D I was walking upstairs to my locker and I tripped on the last stair and dropped all my stuff and Clay was nice enough to pick it up while I tried to stop being embarassed..it uh...didn't work. LOL. :D

And many more funny stories where that came from but this post is becoming really long so another time. :D

LOL, your whole "which werewolf" story is hilarious! I was totally cracking up!!!

Oh, and welcome Kaykay, and I love your username by the way, and jump right in with the questions.

And the link for the APPC website is umm....errm...well I forget but uh, we haven't had a party on there in a while. Nowadays we just have parties right here on the thread.... LOL.

And um as for the date of the party, can we have it now? During like Thanksgiving break? Or over the weekend atleast...I don't wanna miss it!!! Again....

Oh, and I have some awesome news! I'm turning 15 tommorow and my parents are getting me my very own laptop!!!!! AND A WII!!! Well the wii is for my brother AND me but still, pretty amazing. Lucky thing is, my bday is almost always on Black Friday. : D : D : D

OKIE DOKES, tchao all, luv you!!!!

Erg, darn smiley rule!

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

The weirdest or funniest thing that's happened to me this fall hmm...I am not sure there has been anything.

I can tell you an extremely funny movie I saw which is Couple's Retreat. It really was hilarious.

Welcome, Kaykay! It's always nice to get new members. Feel free to call me Bells.

Well, that's all for now folks. :D
Bells
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Hi everyone:D

Happy Birthday Fatima!! :D :D

I feel the need to talk some Alice talk now.. anyone in??
Maybe a Alice question or something? Got an Alice fever at the moment x)

So are we going to have a orange party, or a christmas party, or a winter party? A little confused.. :?
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

THANK YOU!!!!! <3 <3 <3 !!!!!

And ummmmm.....I dunno....can we have all 3?!? Ummm...*thinking*...no...probably not.... :lol:

Let's seeeee....an Alice question, eh?

Ummmm...well, let's see here.....

If Alice were to stroll into a Walmart on Black Friday, what would she go for first?

And I know, Alice would hate Walmart but what the heck. :D

Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Alice would go for the main structures first, topple them, and destroy the bad merchandise second. Sorry, but I think if Alice went for anything in Wal-Mart it would be to destroy it.

Happy Birthday Fatima!!!

Welcome Kay Kay!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Thanks Kayla! <3

And I actually agree. That was gonna be my answer. :D

pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

So, since we haven't been around each other for a while, what's the funniest or weirdest thing that has happened to you this fall? Well my life has been pretty borring as of late. I can't think of anything really, so I'm going to keep it Twilight & Alice related. My friend & I went to see NM together and I don't remember what part it was, but I'm pretty sure it was Alice related we were the only two people to laugh.And then to make it even funnier my friend did one of those really loud kind of weird in the nose/throat laughs & it was REALLY loud. It was so funny it makes me laugh now thinking about it. And I don't know why we were the only two that laughed (it sounded like it anyway) because it was a funny part.

I gotta say I LOVED that they got some great Alice moments in NM. Giving Bella the present and the converstation there, classically Alice. Of course the B-day part she had to throw. Basically the whole time she was there with Bella and especially her line "After you put the dog out." And of course her grad theft auto line.

I also liked the Dear Alice lines that they had Bella voiceover. At first I was like what are they doing? I like them because that shows better/more how Bella and Alice's relationship was developing/had developed, especially since in Twilight they cut out most of the hotel scenes where Bella & Alice start to kind of bond. I can not wait to see her parts in Eclipse!

q:2
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
kayAlicekay
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kayAlicekay »

Thanks for all the welcomes! I feel welcomed!
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Fatima~

Happy Birthday!!!

have fun with your laptop, wii and your new t-shirt!

If Alice were to stroll into a Walmart on Black Friday, what would she go for first?

Kayla said it.

Hm, how about,

What stores would Alice go to on Black Friday, and why?

I'll answer the other question(s) later.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
kayAlicekay
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kayAlicekay »

What stores would Alice go to on Black Friday, and why?
Alice would only go into the stores with the best clothes and shoes and the best things for Bella. Why? Why wouldn't Alice? She's Alice! LOL
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness