Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

Postby Mrs.TeddyBear » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Yeah, stuff that Liz and Edward would listen too. I think we decided on classical stuff (Debussy, possibly Rose playing the piano) for the beginning of the party, then when it got darker and we loosened up a bit we would have linkin park perform! :D
Image
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
User avatar
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:50 pm
Location: Emmett's heart <3

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

Postby Snowstone » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:15 pm

Since I'm new to all this, what is Team Alice, and what is the party? :oops:
Is this some kind of role play? Is this real parties?
My Twitter
Check my little stories and photos, and give me some feedback
My FictionPress Profile
My Deviantart Profile
User avatar
Snowstone
Learning to Love Green
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:11 am
Location: Portugal

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

Postby debussygirl » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:08 am

On this thread we plan a "party" a month, then have it on our website (which may be found on the first post). It's basically rpg.
Image
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
User avatar
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies
 
Posts: 6978
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
Location: preparing for next winter

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

Postby DudeRocksTheTwilight » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:25 am

Snowstone wrote:Since I'm new to all this, what is Team Alice, and what is the party? :oops:
Is this some kind of role play? Is this real parties?


The best parties you will ever go to occur here because
WE ARE ALICE'S PARTY PLANNING COMMITTEE!
*Roars* *Meows* :D
Image
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
User avatar
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 3825
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

Postby Mrs.TeddyBear » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:12 pm

^^ :lol: Derek, you crack me up!

Snowstone, we'd love to have you here at APPC! Jenna basically explained what we do here, but if you still have questions go aheda and ask. & if you'd like to join then just fill out the questionnaire on the first post of this thread and you'll officially be part of APPC! You can discuss Alice and everything even remotely related to her here, we have topic questions that you can answer and earn promotions by and everything!
Image
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
User avatar
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball
 
Posts: 1662
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:50 pm
Location: Emmett's heart <3

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

Postby DudeRocksTheTwilight » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:08 pm

Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:^^ :lol: Derek, you crack me up!

Snowstone, we'd love to have you here at APPC! Jenna basically explained what we do here, but if you still have questions go aheda and ask. & if you'd like to join then just fill out the questionnaire on the first post of this thread and you'll officially be part of APPC! You can discuss Alice and everything even remotely related to her here, we have topic questions that you can answer and earn promotions by and everything!


I'm a kittylion Ted.!
Image
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
User avatar
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 3825
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

Postby Renesmee_Bella » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:25 pm

Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:Thanks Logs, we will! & dont worry, you're not the only one thats been busy.

Anyway, my dresses...I think I'll go with my fancy schmancy over the top vampy one!

I didnt get any feedback so I might be making a really bad choice but eh, I'll live.


Ted - I think your fancy-schmancy one is perfect! I, however, can't decide between these 2 >>>>
http://www.prom-dresses2009.com/wp-cont ... g-gown.jpg
http://www.kleinfeldbridal.com/pics/ite ... -large.jpg

Can anyone help?
Image

Image

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
User avatar
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
 
Posts: 1809
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:13 pm
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

Postby DudeRocksTheTwilight » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:13 am

Renesmee_Bella wrote:
Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:Thanks Logs, we will! & dont worry, you're not the only one thats been busy.

Anyway, my dresses...I think I'll go with my fancy schmancy over the top vampy one!

I didnt get any feedback so I might be making a really bad choice but eh, I'll live.


Ted - I think your fancy-schmancy one is perfect! I, however, can't decide between these 2 >>>>
http://www.prom-dresses2009.com/wp-cont ... g-gown.jpg
http://www.kleinfeldbridal.com/pics/ite ... -large.jpg

Can anyone help?


Renesmee, I can't see them.
Sorry.
~Derek
Image
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
User avatar
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
 
Posts: 3825
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:05 pm
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

Postby debussygirl » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:45 pm

I can't see them either. :?
Image
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
User avatar
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies
 
Posts: 6978
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
Location: preparing for next winter

Re: Alice's Party Planning Committee -- Team Alice Thread #3

Postby Renesmee_Bella » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:03 pm

Fancy Dress
Swirly Dress

How about now?
:D Thanks for helping, you guys!
Image

Image

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
User avatar
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
 
Posts: 1809
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:13 pm
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

PreviousNext

Return to The Cullen Basement

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests