Adult thread -- The Summer House

newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by newtonscricket »

Kristiner, love that video of Rupert. He has so much poise dealing with a completely undone girl pushing boundaries. I guess he's been dealing with that kind of thing for a long time.

Julie, amazing pic of Emilie. She does look very Rosalie. I love Nikki too and she's beautiful, but you're right, Emilie makes more sense.

Seriously you all should see "Strictly Ballroom." It's incredibly cheesy, but also incredibly romantic. It's winking at you the whole time, telling you, "admit it! You love cheesy romantic!" And the dancing!

Honestly, how am I supposed to get anything done when there are pictures like this to be looking at?

Ok, I'm going and I won't be back till the vacuuming is done. Really. I swear.
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Image Image
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Go to Robsessed
Go NOW
What are you waiting for???

Full disclosure, there are some pics of the vest of shame, so you are warned.

I did finish the vacuuming! And what a nice reward!
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

DarkMuse wrote:Rupert surprises a Japanese fan. After watching HBP again, I need a laugh. The ending always makes me tear up.

LMAO!!! XD omg.... I love Japanese interviews. And Japanese game shows. There's always a certain level of formality but then the culture differences just makes for some of the funniest shiza to happen.

Mandy~ happy birthday to your bf. Have fun decorating!

Ok, I srsly need to watch that version of R&J. Only ever seen the 1968 version.

Gotta agree with the Nikki/Emilie/Rosalie thing. Nikki is gorgeous as Nikki but a natural blond (such as Emilie) would have made more sense.

Ashley~ welcome back to the future lol

OMG Stud.
OMG Stud.
OMG
OMG

Opps, NewJen beat me to it. BUT GO TO ROBSESSED FOR MORE!
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

OMG - armpit bush, much? Jesus Rob, trim that crap. I mean don't shave it or anything, b/c that's totally not manly...but trim, please. Maintain the man bushes! Makes me worry that he has retro bush down below. GROSS!

Image Image
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

ForJazz926 wrote:OMG - armpit bush, much? Jesus Rob, trim that crap. I mean don't shave it or anything, b/c that's totally not manly...but trim, please. Maintain the man bushes! Makes me worry that he has retro bush down below. GROSS!
That's hardly bush. Trust me, I've seen (and dated) worse. He's got a nice amount (for my taste) of man fur.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Oh Bloody Hell!!!!!!!!!! They are trying to kill me. The title on Robsessed is "The Photoshoot That Keeps On Giving. They are sooooooooooooo not fracking kidding.

Julie~ You....talked about....Rob's....*gulp* *pants* nether regions!!!!! :o :shock: Rings!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dear gods, save me from myself. *Runs for the corner with her hair on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Morning or I guess it's afternoon already! We are almost to page 100! Will we still keep the same name?

Erika-Teetotalism doesn't sound like my lifestyle choice either. :-) Is it too early to have a cocktail? J/k

Jade-*hi5* back at you! KStew rocks!

As for the graphic novel, I think I would have to see it first before I would buy it. I'm not really into that kind of thing, but if it's Twilight, you never know.

Kristiner-I knew your avator was DR, but when I first looked at it, it looked like that guy who won American Idol last year, David something? I need to see that movie with KStew. (Into the Land of Women)

That video you posted was great. I've noticed his pants don't seem to stay up, he must have a small behind.

Trine-Were you defending Edward to an "anit" on that thread?

I will not be seeing Bandslam. The Lex will have the trailer sooner or later.
Edward_Addict wrote:As far as is Bella a plain Jane or not... I'd have to say she's not as plain as she thinks she is. I don't think she's supposed to be overwhelmingly striking and beautiful like Rosalie, but she's more like a soft, natural pretty, ya know? And Edward tells her in Eclipse about all the guys waiting for him to screw up because they want to be with her, and some of the names on the list would surprise her. She must be at least a little attractive then. So yeah, I think she just sees herself as plain but I imagine her as more of a natural beauty.
This is why KStew is absolutely perfect to play Bella. She has the look down perfectly!!!!!

Happy Birthday to your BF, Mandy.

David Slade better not mess Eclipse up. I keep telling myself to trust what Summit is doing, but it still makes me a bit uneasy.

Ashley-I think I forgot to welcome you back from 1845. I never saw Zathura. Was it good? I should just have a KStew weekend and rest all of her movies.

I liked Emilie on Lost. That is where I first saw her. I think we would be acting this way about any girl with Rob. Not just because it's Emilie. :-) And I never saw R&J with Claire Daines and Leo. But, I loved Leo, hello?...Titanic anyone?

That video with Ruppert was so cute!!!!! The Japanese girl seemed so shy and giddy.

I love the extra shots from the US Weekly pics. But, while I love "The Vest," I like it better without a shrit. We need to see that treasure trail, which apparently must be really bushed out. :lol:
Last edited by JulieM on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Jazz Girl wrote:Julie~ You....talked about....Rob's....*gulp* *pants* nether regions!!!!! :o :shock: Rings!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dear gods, save me from myself. *Runs for the corner with her hair on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*[/color]
/runs in, turns fire hose on Caryn, aiming to get her into the RobPool