Adult thread -- The Summer House

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by ForJazz926 »

JulieM wrote:Teetotalism doesn't sound like my lifestyle choice either. :-) Is it too early to have a cocktail?
*swoons* A woman after my own heart! If I had my way, I would have a beer fridge at my desk at work, with a martini bar on top. I love that scene in Sex and the City where Carrie was "drunk at Vogue..." The old dude was like, "you're drunk after 1.5 martinis?" and her answer was, "I'm a size 2 and I didn't eat breakfast. Which should make me perfect for Vogue." You go, girl. But srsly...eet breffis. Iz gud 4 u.

Caryn - you are so messy. I don't blame rings at all...I mean he just got the hose because you have such a weak heart and pyro issues. *gets e-shoppy to clean up Caryn's mess*

Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

*spits and splutters from the ledge of the RobPool* Thanks, eLove. Once again, the eMan I can always eCount on! *climbs out of the pool, hugs Rings, jumps back in for some eRob TLC. *sigh* I promise I'll make you your favorite desert tonight.... after my...err....therapy. :lol:

EDIT: Given that we are two pages from 100 and we average about 2-3 a night, should we PM a Mod? And, can I just include that I LOVE the fact that we seriously average a thread a month. We have sooooo many issues. *paddles back towards eRob with an evil grin*
Last edited by Jazz Girl on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

I completely agree with Caryn on EDR. She just looks like she is planning something...something not very nice. (see pic that Julie posted) I don't know if its just her facial expressions in general or if its just the pictures of her that I have seen. She just looks a bit on the crazy/odd/psychopathic or something. She reminds me a lot of that girl from 'Orphan'...just hasn't taken any action, though...yet.

JulieM~Zathura was good yes. But its basically Jumanji (sp?) 2. But different people and the game is called Zathura instead.
NewJen wrote:That's all I got. Oh, and Rob gets in a fight. And arrested. And there's a panda. And a rabbit.
You just made my day with that! :lol: :lol:
Caryn wrote:I'm holding out for a tall boy for you. Say one who's 6'2" or so, long and lanky, messy coppery brown hair, gorgeous hazel eyes. Hmmmm, after second thought, nope not right for you at all. No, for me on the other hand... :twisted: :lol:
Hmmm...it sounds like you have already found someone for your E-godsdaughter. And he sounds perfect! :twisted: :lol:

So....if RM's story line turns out kinda like WA's story line... :o :shock: :o :shock: WE WOULD GET ROB AS DARKWARD ON THE BIG SCREEN! Now, I think I will be able to make it through New Moon, but if that happens, there is no fracking way that I would be able to sit through that entire movie!

Warning: Thoughts like the above (see paragraph about Rob as Darkward) will make you forget your train of thought.

EDIT: OMG! Just went to Robsessed. *thud* *melts, comes back, explodes, pieces fall everywhere burning to soot, then comes back to life only to explode again.*

Uh oh! Mommy, I got all wet!
OMG OMG OMG! His...hand....is! *thud*
Turn around! Turn AROUND! TURN THE FRACK AROUND! (What? The jacket says @$$ on the back...right above said body part.)

And...and...this is just ridiculous! Didn't we just find proof that Nikki has been with Paris across thepond or something!?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote: EDIT: OMG! Just went to Robsessed. *thud* *melts, comes back, explodes, pieces fall everywhere burning to soot, then comes back to life only to explode again.*

Uh oh! Mommy, I got all wet!
OMG OMG OMG! His...hand....is! *thud*
Turn around! Turn AROUND! TURN THE FRACK AROUND! What? The jacket says @$$ on the back...right above said body part.)
* climbs out of the pool, sweeps up MiniMe's ashes and brings them to eRob in the RobPool. Here, Love. work your magic. *MiniMe reforms in the pool like one of those magic foam animals. I think she's a unicorm. :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Keep coming, Bebes. THIS is why we put in the RobPool.

MiniMe/eGodschild~ Not sure how I would deal, but the more I think about it, the more similarities I see. Hmmmmmm. I just don't know. I guess I won't know until my buns are firmly planted in a cinema chair and I am living the moment.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Julie-A beer fridge at work? That is hiliarous! That episode of Sex in the City was a good one. And who is a size 2 anyway?
Jazz Girl wrote:EDIT: Given that we are two pages from 100 and we average about 2-3 a night, should we PM a Mod? And, can I just include that I LOVE the fact that we seriously average a thread a month. We have sooooo many issues. *paddles back towards eRob with an evil grin*
Will we just have the same name but put a #2 after it? I can PM a mod if you want. I think we should put Laura's map on the first page with all of the member names. What do you all think of that?

Ashley-I love your captions to the pictures. That article seems so bogus. Again, with the tabloids making stuff up. Isn't he still in NY filming?
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Hi, everyone!

Mandy - Hope you have a great time with your bf today. That's so sweet of you decorating the apartment like that.

Jade - I like your new avi :)

Diane - You'd better not show that picture to your son :lol:

Caryn - Thank you for the compliment about my posting on EC # 5. The same too you. Great posts as always. I really like hearing about your line of work. You provide great insights.
But it does feel like we're banging our heads against the wall. I literally have to stop and breathe before I respond to the statements being made over there these days. I just get so frustrated.

Tracy & Caryn - Yes, my partner really made a great effort with the shopping. I would never have believed it. But I am happily surprised.

NewJen & Jen & Julie - WOW. Thanks for the Robsessed pictures!! But I do agree with Julie about the bush...It was a bit too much.

Ashley - Good to have you back with the RobCrack.

JulieM - No, he not an anti, I think. He just thinks that Edward is a monster, and that he abused Bella and escalated the violence throughout their relationship and ended up getting her pregnant, biting and ripping her and then killing her. I think that pretty much sums it up...And that is something that makes a Team Edward girl pick up her pitchfork :evil:

I think it would be alright to call it Summer House # 2. It's still summer. Unless someone has a good idea for something else. And putting Laura's map on there is a great idea. I've been meaning to ask her to repost it, since I can't find it anymore. Translate: I'm to lazy to check more than 5 pages back...

What else....Oh, pictures from my trip to Venice and Bergen is coming up soon. I just got them transfered to my computer. But I have to sort them and get them posted somewhere sometime this week. Speaking of Italy...
Thanks for all pictures and videos today! Hope you all have a great night! I'm going to bed.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

JulieM wrote: Is it too early to have a cocktail?
As my buddy Sam likes to say, "It's five o'clock somewhere in the world"

Julie your titles cracked me up. Your brain must be in permanent LOL mode since starting the website. I bet you can barely stop yourself from adding the appropriate captions to ads, posters, etc. with a sharpie wherever you go.

Stud I don't think Rob likes this vest either /Stud
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi everyone!

newjen, I'm glad you finished your vacuuming. I think you'll be needed again to vacuum up all of our spontaneously combusted bits after the great pics over on Robsessed several of you so graciously linked us to. I think this is my favorite:

His legs go on for miles and miles... 8-)

Mandy, hope your boyfriend has a lovely birthday; you're sweet to decorate the place for him. Was he the boyfriend from several threads ago who would talk to the Rob poster and completely feed your Rob addiction? I'm sorry I can't remember if that was you guys, or another couple. If so, he's automatically inducted as an honorary member of The Summer House. :D

Julie, I'm with you on Rob's armpit hair being just a little too overwhelming. He can borrow my husband's nosehair trimmers and just trim the shrub a little. :lol:
You're right that Emilie would have made a gorgeous Rosalie because of her coloring and skin tone. Not that Nikki isn't very pretty and a great actress; she's just natually lovely as a brunette. It makes you wonder if anyone but Catherine Hardwicke had directed "Twilight", would we have a different actress cast as Rosalie? Aren't Catherine and Nikki supposedly great friends and worked on the film "Thirteen" together?

JulieM., I like the idea of calling our next thread The Summer House #2, or some variation thereof, with Laura's excellent map placed on the opening page. As far as being a size 2...the last time I was a size 2 was...well....never! ;)

SPOILERS FOR NEW MOON

I might be remembering posts from the New Moon movie thread, but several weeks ago some of us were wondering how Chris Weitz and the crew were going to handle the scenes with the Volturi/Cullen confrontation in Volterra. We read somewhere they had filmed Rob being thrown up against the wall, and we were concerned they would alter Jane's power to make her torture appear more cinematically effective.

The information below was from one of those sites who were given access to the movie set weeks ago. If you haven't already read it, it's pretty interesting and reassured me that hopefully Chris Weitz will do justice to the Italy scenes in New Moon.

The first shot we witness this morning finds Pattinson on camera in a long brown robe with tan accents on his sleeve. He races to the camera, looks up, braces in pain and then falls to the floor. The second take he has more agony in his voice as he falls and we can hear director Chris Weitz saying, "Much, much better." The third attempt finds the camera panning back to reveal Bell at his side before he lunges toward what must be one of the Volturi (Jane we later discover) and falling to the ground.

After a few minutes, they change the angle of the camera and we see Jane -- in the same scene -- inflicting pain on Edward. Yes, she's the cause and she does it with little gesturing and without speaking a word. A powerful vampire indeed.

The production has a lot to get through today, so the shot then changes to a close up on Bella who is being held by Alec stopping her from racing to Edward's side.

"Please stop," Stewart says, "Don't hurt him."

I really hope they film this scene with Dakota Fanning doing very little physically and showing very little emotion as she tortures Edward. I think Dakota will rock this scene and scare the pants off me, if she does it properly. :)

Here's the link to the rest of the article Sorry if we've already discussed this at length ;)
Banner by TammyAZ
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

E-Godsmum wrote: * climbs out of the pool, sweeps up MiniMe's ashes and brings them to eRob in the RobPool. Here, Love. work your magic. *MiniMe reforms in the pool like one of those magic foam animals. I think she's a unicorn. :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
If I come out looking like a unicorn...I can't even think of anything to say to that! :shock: :lol:

JulieM~I am glad you like my captions. Robsessed later posted the same pics from that mag scan and proved that its bogus because those pics are from LAST YEAR! :lol:

Tip for bogus mag article publishers: If you are gonna run something bogus, A) you must have pictures for it...that at least look like they go with the 'story'. B) The pics need to be ones that you either never released that YOU TOOK or they need to be new ones that you have that have not been released yet. C) You gotta make sure that all parties involved in said scandal/pictures were IN THE SAME COUNTRY at time of said scandal!

As for our new thread...if we change the name, but stick with the summer theme...The Beach House....or...The Pool House, maybe? I don't know...I need sleep. *grumbles about stupid English paper*

OH! AND...AND....!
TROPIC OF VIRGO SPOILER!

OMG OMG OMG! I have just finished catching up on fanfic updates and OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! THEY FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Well, she left the part where they actually talk about it to each other for a different chapter but...THEY BOTH FIGURED IT OUT! :D

Spoilerage over.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

omg omg stop with the US weekly pictures, I seriously can't take anymore! Im so close to sploding.
My favourite one is this. sex

Yay trine, I wanna see venice.

And about the NM trailer being shown with bandslam.. I might go to it, and leave when the trailer is finished.
It will be the best $10 i'd ever spend.

It's mandys Bday? Happpy beeday. Rob wishes you a happy bdayy too

and did you all see this Melissa R interview?!!? all I can say is...
What the hell are you on about, crazy woman!!!>@<#<@#M$N%JJTUIogpbl
1. it didn't make any sense 2. ya know? ya know? 3. Give me one reason they haven't fired her yet. No1 likes her...

also this: link

"Q: Are there a few direct quotes from the book?

What’s really hard is that I lose track of what’s the book and what’s me because my job to immerse myself in it and so I really lose track of what’s Stephanie and what’s me. But what I try to do as much as possible is use things directly from the book because I think there’s moments where the fans here that line, that classic line or whatever it is I try as much as possible to stay and sometimes you get kicked because a screenplay is 110 times [shorter than a novel.] Jacob is a great deal of fun to write. Charlie — Billy Burke is someone who you just can give a line to, you can give him a deep emotional line or a funny one-liner–this guy can deliver anything and always bring something new to it. And Emmett, I love writing Emmett as well. So obviously more offhand funny kind of characters…"

You f..
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart