Adult thread -- The Summer House

Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by Nena »

A new thread to continue the off-topic convo from the "RP as EC" thread. Adult means old enough to take part in adult conversations -- you know if this means you.

Please remember that this whole site is PG-13 -- even the adult threads! It's ok to talk about adult subjects, but please keep your language printable and your conversation...um...oblique. There are lots of entertaining and indirect ways of talking around risque subjects (*cough*baking*cough*).

Have fun!

ETA
This is the thread formerly known as "RPGirls & RPGuys Home Away from Home", renamed by popular request to Rob's halfway house and for the time being "The Summer House!....
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Thanks for the new thread Nena! We did it again, ladies and rings!

Here's a little pic we've already seen from the set of Remember Me:
What I wouldn't give to be the hand in that pocket... 8-) :lol:

When are we going to move over the essentials like Caryn's Corner and the PervCouch?
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I know Ashley is like Keeper of the Names and such, but just in case she doesn't get back on....

akire - Erika (e-mum2)
CastMeNotAway - Amanda
DarkMuse - Kristina/Kristiner/Kris
Dovrebanen - Trine
Edward_Addict - Mandy
Edward4ever - Pammy
Fizzles - Laura
ForJazz926 - Julie (e-mum1)
funkidiva - Siobhan
GenevieveCullen - Jen
G-Faerie08 - G/GG/Gii
Jadey - Jade/Jadey (e-daughter2)
Jazz Girl - Caryn
JulieM - JulieM (no confusy confusy with Julie e-mum1)
♥midnight_sun♥ - Ashley (e-daughter1)
navarre - Christy
newtonscricket - NewJen
older_twilight_fan - Tracy
pennybug84 - Penny
ringswraith - David/Rings
rockbandstar - Neya
sillyme - Elle
teamedward12 - Lola
twilightbelle<3 - Xia
twilightsagaaddict - Sandy
vampirenerd - Emily
yanjan3 - Yan/Yanjan

And also, woohoo for shiny new thread #3!

Tracy - Photobucket isn't working for me right now so I will view the photos you posted later. Grrrr.

Jen - Black tank manip. I'm still a huntin' for the white shirt/happy trail manip. :D

Caryn & Sandy usually do the officinating (like my word? lol) of the new threads with the PervCouch™ and The Corner™ and all that. So I will leave that up to them.
Last edited by DarkMuse on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Thank you Nena! :D

/has Gio move in the Corner(tm) and Couch(tm)

That should take care of it.

Gio: "About my tip..."

Ack. Uh, er, yeah... Soon as I'm done proofreading those two chapters, I'll get back to yours, okay? :?
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Nena~ *Inhales Deeply* Ahhhhhhh!!!! I do so love that shiny new thread smell. And, this one smells of beaches and vanilla. What a lovely combo. Thanks, Nena!!!
older_twilight_fan wrote:Thanks for the new thread Nena! We did it again, ladies and rings!

Here's a little pic we've already seen from the set of Remember Me:
What I wouldn't give to be the hand in that pocket... 8-) :lol:

When are we going to move over the essentials like Caryn's Corner and the PervCouch?
Tracey~ Seriously, people pay to take lessons on how to be this fracking cool!!! Gods that man just has it.

MiniMe and Kristiner~ Those shots of "Rob" getting arrested are seriously like my worst nightmare coming true. I can comfort myself completely (kind of like I did with the Emilie DeRavin smoochey pics) by telling myself that it is completely for a role and our Rob would never to anything to be in such a compromising position....Rob...position...hood of a car....[CENSORED FOR ABSO-FRACKING-LUTELY NON PG13 CONTENT] :twisted: *ahem*cough*ahem* Where was I? Oh, yeah. But, Rob having some trumped up run in with the law...the thought just scares the crap out of me. A completely irrational fear, I know. But still...

*runs back to the Halfway House...grunts, groans and thuds can be heard coming back down the street*

*huffs and puffs, out of breath form delivering The CornerTM to the SummerHouse.

*Clears throat* Okay, ladies and gent, you know the rules. Rings, I am assuming you are still willing to take up the mantle of your guardian duties? Some of those pics coming out of the Remember Me set are setting some puffs of smoke from some folks. Explosions might be likely.

Alright, I'm off to dreamland with Rob and a whole mess of power ballads. Rob is inspired by power ballads. I'm such a schmaltzy sucker! Nighty Night :D

EDIT: Oh. And just cause I didn't feel like the thread was official quite yet, I bring the following SummerHouse-warming gifts...

That we be always inspired

and...

That we always remember sometimes a little bad can be a WHOLE LOTTA GOOD
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

A certain someone is thinking...
I sure am happy that those Halfway House ladies and rings found their new thread :)

Since Caryn posted the nearly full frontal view, I figured I'd post the nearly full rear view...
because we always like to see Rob coming and going. 8-) :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Kristiner~Thank you for putting up the Members List this time as I was going to log out....but then I had a feeling that I needed to stay on for some reason. :D

And now for me to contribute to the new thread...

I think Caryn will like this one...
And because this is my favorite pic from post-New Moon filming.
Because we need a manip once in a while
We have no shame....now if those wear just a little bit whiter.... 8-)
And, just for Kristiner
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Ima be e-sisterless in 4 days? waaa

I havta tell you bout my random dream that got me so excited that I felt like crying when I woked up :(

So I was at my school, and on the radio they said that Coldplay will definitely be on the New Moon soundtrack with 'The Scientist'. And then suddenly Me, Coldplay and some other random people were in a vineyard, like, right in the middle of it sitting on the dirt in a group. And the dudes in Coldplay took me to the side and said that Fix You is also gunna be on the soundtrack but they can't tell anyone yet..
Then the dream finished.

:shock: it's a sign,
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Tracy - Now that photobucket is working correctly. *ahem* *completely geeks out over the fact that he's drinking in a clear plastic cup with a lid and straw* I know, I know. I'm a strange one. Don't ask me why, but I fracking love using those specific kinds of plastic cups. I am a complete and utter freak. :lol: Don't ask how I was able to see anything but Rob either. I don't know how I do it. I'd also like to be that hand. :twisted:

Caryn - Yay for The Corner and all the other lovely Robness. Mmmm tasty! Don't worry, I have that same irrational fear of him being arrested for real too. I don't know why. I guess that's why it's irrational. Lol.

Ashley - I fracking love you a gazillion bajillion times over for the pics you posted! And you included TomStu! AHH! ♥ ♥ ♥ And if I had known you were on, I woulda left the names for you to do. So sorry! Have a fun trip. Be Safe. ;)

Jade - That is such an awesome dream! Let's hope it comes true! Cause that would be sporking amazing.

In my quest to find the other manip Jen was looking for (still haven't found), I found these little gems...

Rob and a Unicorn.. I completely forgot about that one! BWAHAHAHAHA.
So not right. Not right at all. :lol:
I really need to watch the extras. Like NOW.
I want one of these for my bedroom. Lol. Yeah I went there.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

We have a summer house!! Yay! I didn't get to say goodbye to the old one. Stupid time zone :roll: Love the name of this one!

The man is back today. So no picture looking. I'll enjoy them all tonight. But I will bless this thread with a Safe picture and a classic!

I saw the piano concert clip last night. It was so beautiful. He's so talented.
And thanks Julie, for the cute interview. They were so sweet.

Pammy - Your comment over on the old thread about my red V really cracked me up :lol: You're right, it's an excellent pointer.

Jade - I hope you dream comes true. I dreamt last night that I had to raise a newborn cat that I found at my cabin. And then the poor thing was chased and almost killed by a mouse...That was quite random... :D I always dream these crazy dreams. Never the good stuff. My partner dreamt that I left him... So when he woke up he was all..."Don't leave me" :lol:

Kristiner - I so want to look at Rob and unicorn...Must not...

I have a massive workload today, so I better get started. Thanks in advance for all the RobCrack.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~