Adult thread -- The Summer House

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by Jadey »

Rob looks older with short haiiiiiiiir

Dovrebanen wrote: My partner dreamt that I left him... So when he woke up he was all..."Don't leave me" :lol:
Aww *wipes tear from cheek* :lol:

I cant wait till they start filming Eclipse coz theres been bugger all news since they finished NM
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Trine - Thankies for the yummy safe RobCrack. Although I'm not sure the Pattinson is ever really 'safe'. Lol. Sorry to hear your partner had such a bad dream. Aww poor guy. Haha.

Jade - I can't wait for them to start Eclipse either. I'll feel much better when he's back "home". Lol.

I'm totally expecting to see us at like page 6 or 8 or something by the time I get back on here. So with that, I give you these.

Another not so right one. NSFW. I don't think? Lol.
I still love this one. Hehe. It's safe. :)
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Yesss. Shiny new thread. Awesomeness. And a summer house to boot! 8-)

I love how everyone likes to christen the new threads with pics. I shall contribute by adding this little gem. (And it's even safe for work, Trine!) :D

Ok so I have a funny little (somewhat Rob related) story... I was talking to an old friend tonight who I haven't spoken to in ages and we said how we can't lose touch again and I said I won't let that happen but I'm only one little woman. And he said "You've got some spunk in ya." And I hear spunk and immediately think Spunk Ransom so my mind immediately goes to the gutter and I told him "Wow that sounded so dirty" :lol: And he said he didn't even think of that until I pointed it out.
This example of perviness is brought to you by Robert Thomas Pattinson

EDIT: Kristiner, yes my bf's name is Kyle. So proud of you for remembering! :D He doesn't talk to Robward as much. But it's still so funny when he does. And that NSFW gif was sooo funny! :lol:
Image Image
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Mandy - Nice story. And picture. Thank you for making it safe for me. Strange, but safe...
I looked at one of Rob "leaving" as well...Not so safe :?

Kristiner and Jade - He tends to dream so weird things about me. Often he dreams that he's mad at me or I'm mad at him, and he'll wake up and still blame me for what I did in the dream :lol:

I just have to post this. It's in Norwegian, so I guess you guys won't be able to read the text. But anyway...You might have seen it on US MSN.
Remember me. And if you click past the kissing....there are some really nice pics of Rob. And a video at the bottom.
The headline says: Rob kissing in front of fans. And in the text it says that Rob was nervous about kissing Emilie in front of all those people. How cute is that... :D Like he isn't the world's best kisser...I would imagine..
And in the text it says that Kristen is so jealous and that she's been calling him non-stop since she's afraid he's going to fall for Emilie. I mean...They don't know that!!!! Of course it would be nice if it was, but it is speculations. Which is not helpful if they want to persue a relationship.

Okay...back to work. Today is midsummersnight in Norway. So there are bonfires and barbecues and stuff. And the weather is so nice. Not a cloud in the sky. 8-)
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Good morning and welcome to The Summer House!

As we have moved to our Summer House, e-Rob wanted to join us on the beach
and when our minds go to the gutter, as they always do when e-Rob and Robmonster are around,
we can retire to The PervCouch-Summer House EditionTM.
However, there will be times when we feel we need to have some perv-alone time with e-Rob, and so after some diligent searching, I found the PervSwingTM which is perfect for those times when you want to whisper some smut into e-Rob's ear and see what happens..... :twisted:

And let's not forget The Summer House Tiki Bar that serves all of our favorites--from Diet Coke to Stella to Robgasms....you name it, we serve it!

rings, thank you for loaning us Gio to help with the move!

Um...Rob....in....handcuffs.....I may need to break in The PervSwingTM!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Thanks for the morning Robcrack everyone! Sandy, I love the PervSwing and I must say it makes my mind go all kinds of naughty, non-PG13 places. 8-)

I thought this might suffice as a swimming pool for The Summer House and it has a lovely view too:
I think it has plenty of room for all of us :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

older_twilight_fan wrote: I thought this might suffice as a swimming pool for The Summer House and it has a lovely view too:
I think it has plenty of room for all of us :lol:
ooooo, Tracy, I love the pool!! I think e-Rob would also make an awesome Cabana Boy!! He can service--oops PG-13! "serve"--me anytime! :twisted:
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Hello everybodeeee! I'm too discombobulated from the move (and the image of Rob over a police car hood in handcuffs) to have kept track of who said what, but I really like the "Wide Awake" song from Smashing Pumpkins. That's perfect for the title track when they make the movie!

I also really like the "Edward has some news for Bella" gif, I know that was from Ashley because she's bad like that.

Perv Swing! yay!

one for the funny feet album
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

Aw.. Happy Tuesday Everyone!

I'm kind of psyched because I have the day off (and this is the first day in awhile I have had off! so YAY!)

WE sure are buzzing through these threads!
Loving the pervswing btw and I love love love that it's our "summer house"

Lainey posted some new pics of Rob :mrgreen:

I love the plaid, hoody combo!
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

/hides in the corner and snickers quietly to himself