Adult thread -- The Summer House

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by Jadey »

I like hairy men too, gen. its so manly. I love the whole manly-ness.

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Genevieve~ No no no, Chere. I love me some man fuzz. I am definitely a fan of men with manly hair in all the right manly places. And, dear gods, our Rob certainly does not distudpoint. Gods I just want to rub my cheeks across that treasure trail. :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Jen~Funny that you mention Italian men because my father is Italian. And didn't someone say something about Irish? Because my mum is part Irish. :D

"I don't want to know what the square root of pi is."
"You knew that?"

^ sorry, my epic day has made me decide to watch Twilight.......agian.

Caryn~You go ahead and post our lovely GQ wonderfulness on the new thread when it comes. As I was going to post that, but I already have 5 URLs to post. Therefore, GQ cannot go in my first post, sadly enough.

What's you favorite leftovers? :)
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

Jazz Girl wrote:Gods I just want to rub my cheeks across that treasure trail. :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
Cheeks. Ha! :twisted:

Image Image Image
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

After reading half of ch 50 of WA, ..switching from that big text, to this normal text makes my eyes feel weird, and this text looks sooo tiny now. ahhh
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

akire wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:Gods I just want to rub my cheeks across that treasure trail. :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
Cheeks. Ha! :twisted:
:shock: :o :lol: That's it. No more Ex Factor for you, young lady!!!!!! :lol: :twisted:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

:o :shock: :oops: :lol: *headdesk* watching Twilight...BELLA JUST SAID DOMINANT! (can't believe I never noticed that before.) :lol: :oops:

Gawd! Fanfic overload + Robsessed pics + watching Twilight while reading WA/ToV/ect. = really, really bad thoughts about what they are saying in said Twilight movie. (example, they are sitting there talking about Alice's visions and Bella says. "I bet she saw me coming.") Like I said, WAAAAAAAAY too much of a fanfic overload today!

And erm...could someone please tell me what The Ex-Factor is. I know its a fanfic, but like a summary or something? I believe its the only one that I haven't read from over on the Twilight Fanfic Discussion Thread and I am really starting to feel a bit left out.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

Just finished.. ch 50..
all I can say is\

looooooooooool awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww w w w ww w w
^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

So I just finished Ch. 50. I had to stop when Edward and Carlisle were talking about...um...that one thing. I was laughing so hard I had to take 5 before I could go back. Then I finished reading that part and remembered what happened to Edward before and was all 'awwww poor Eddie'. It was an awesome chapter.

Going back to read the last 6 pages that I missed. Brb!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

LADIES I Really Hate cough cough to do this to you before you go to bed. BUT YOU need to see this so you can have pleasant dreams.

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... dshoes.jpg

I haven't seen it but I could have missed this one but its good for more than a few double takes. :D
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001