Adult thread -- The Summer House

G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Jadey wrote:I don't think I like Robs new movie....
He's gotted like, beatened up like, twice now.
No good :(

I'll tell you what I don't like about his movie so far..being all up on Emile on the beach..I was like "Grrrrrr.." And I am totally not use to seeing Rob in shorts, lol so it looks kinda weird to me :lol:
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Elle & Neya - I love love love your banners! They are beeyootiful! :D

Neya - I like your ringtones. They are fun!

Erika - Unfortunately, the crap they are selling is the crap that you'd sell at a garage/yard sale. I mean they have 35mm cameras that I had when I was like 14, bead bracelets that my nieces can make themselves, cheap-o knife sets you can buy at walmart for like $10, and watches that you can win in one of those Claw machines at Chuckee Cheese or some place like that. It's all crap you keep in your house for years and years and then one day when you're dusting, you look at it and go "oh! I forgot to get so-and-so at the office a gift for her birthday! I'll just wrap this up. No one will know. Heh heh" kinda stuff. It's like they have a warehouse full of misfit toys that nobody wants and they thought "I know! We'll have a 'give-away' and make them pay just shipping and handling so we can make some sort of profit off this junk!"

But thank you for the suggestion. If it would be worth it, I'd do that.

Jade - I know he gets beaten up, but I am actually looking forward to watching him fight. It's like watching the animal in him come out. It will be great. I mean I hate that he gets all beated up and it pains me to see the makeup cuts and bruises cause like I said, they look so real. But yeah...I'm in agreement with most everybody else. He looks sexy. And who wouldn't wanna give him some TLC? Awwrawr.

Gii - I don't like him all up on Emilie either, but we gotta get used to the fact that he's not always gonna have Kristen for a love interest. *sigh* And I thought he looked weird in shorts as well. But then I saw the RobKnees and RobFeet. *thud* I'm ok! *gets back up on the PervCouch*
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Don't have much time because I had a small "issue" with my flashdrive (read; it failed like like CopRock) and am having to recreate from scratch my PowerPoint for a trianing tomorrow. Sucks backside as bad as Lotus Notes.

But, I had to at least come check in.

Kristiner~ So sorry for the screwage, Sweets. I hate those corporate scam type things. They real you in with promises of Midnight Sun and give you Being Jacob Black in stead. I hates them for you. :evil: Grrrrr!! Warehouse of Misfit toys, indeed. TeeHee.

Elle~ Beautimous new banner, Doll. Julie outdid herself. I love it.

Neya~ Don't you mean scratches and bruises make him look HOTTER!!! :lol: And, I guess I have to agree. There is something plain dead sexy about a man willing to throwdown when push comes to shove. Boys, just...really....go for the body please!! Spare the beautiful face. Please.

Gii~ Yes, I too am not a fan of him macking on Emilie. But, he's gotta earn a living right? As for RobShorts pictures... but, the RobKnees are just so damn cute!!!! How can you not love those adorkably lovely knees? :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

DarkMuse wrote:t's all crap you keep in your house for years and years and then one day when you're dusting, you look at it and go "oh! I forgot to get so-and-so at the office a gift for her birthday! I'll just wrap this up. No one will know. Heh heh" kinda stuff.
OMG sooo much worse than I thought -- Bingo prizes. :( Laammmee squared.
Jazz Girl wrote:Boys, just...really....go for the body please!! Spare the beautiful face. Please.
Caryn, are you confuzzed? Did the guys accidentally hit YOU in the head? Go for... the body? :( :? Or are you trying to Darkward him up with some scars?

Image Image Image
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Caryn - Sorry you gotta do a PowerPoint from scratch. That sucks nutters. And isn't CopRock that show where all the cops just randomly break out in song? :lol:

Erika - Yeah, Bingo prizes! Lol. And I like that...Darkward him up. Haha. Nice. 8-)

Pammy - I now know how hard it is to pick out just 20 pics of Rob. I tried. I'm up to 30 now for my "regular" myspace. Lol.
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi everyone!

Kristiner, so sorry your shopping spree has turned out to be more of a shopping "scam".
Here's what Rob thinks of that stupid company that's trying to cheat you out of your hard-earned winnings. :?

NewJen and Pammy, thanks for the links to the lovely T-shirts for bartender Rob and the Halfway House members. I've never seen more accurate slogans for either. 8-) :D Loved the story about your son, Pammy. Just tell him he ain't seen nothing yet and that you're in really good company. He'd probably disconnect your internet service if he knew how obsessed the rest of us are too. :lol:

Trine, your trip to Venice sounds wonderful! You'll have to tell us all about it. Maybe you can give the Volturi members some smackdown for trying to kick Rob's a$$. :lol:

Julie, so sorry you had an epic day of fail. Unfortunately I'm so computer illiterate that I really didn't know what the frack you were talking about :? , but I can completely empathize with days of fail at work. I worked at the Veteran's Affairs Hospital for five years, and it often took us forever to wade through all the beaurocratic red tape to obtain equipment or services that a patient desperately needed. Hope tomorrow is a better day! :)

Mandy, thanks for the link to the manips of Rob with the various hairstyles. Most of them were pretty bad, but I think I laughed the hardest at the pic of Rob with Kristen's hair. :D We all know Rob is beautiful, but not so much when sporting Donald Trump's coiffure. :lol:

Caryn, I also read about the hair extensions they tried on Rob in pre-production for Twilight. I think Stephanie Meyer mentioned that she had always pictured Edward with longish hair. Thank God they came to their senses and didn't try to cover that gorgeous jaw and chin. :)
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

So the PowerPoint rewrite is pretty much done. I'll just have to insert a few pictures and a video clip. But, that can be done in the morning. I yield. I am exhausted. I just completely recreated a 96 page presentation from scratch in a little over 3 1/2 hours total. My brain by gooey.
akire wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:Boys, just...really....go for the body please!! Spare the beautiful face. Please.
Caryn, are you confuzzed? Did the guys accidentally hit YOU in the head? Go for... the body? :( :? Or are you trying to Darkward him up with some scars?
Erika~ Nope, not cornfuzzed at all. Just asking them to aim for the less breakable parts of Rob. With the 12 pack in all it's glory, he could probably take a punch, especially a movie one, fairly well. But, if there's an accident, scarring up that perfect face is just downright criminal. I know scars can be sexy. I am a fan of the sexy scar. But, there's a fine line between sexy and downright fracking wrong and it's a really easy one to cross if you're not really careful. Not that I would ever disparrage anyone's work at all, but given the epic fail of Summitt at securing Rob's safety, the last thing I want is Summitt stunt men screwing up royally and hurting his face!! Thus, aim for the body. Darkwarding up a little wouldnt hurt that at all.

Night Night Kids
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Ashley's disclaimer: Please forgive me for anything I miss. I forgot to open notepad and write everything (more like type everything) that I wanted to say.

First of all....*throws confetti and streamers in the air* I have an e-godmum! :D I think I am now e-related to just about everyone that is a member of the HH...that's a lot of people...if you count all the e-cousins and such. :D

E-godmum~I must agree with my E-mum2. Why would you say go for his body?! have you forgotten that this is a guy....and its Rob (which makes it even worse to go or the body) and he has a erm...very special part of him that just so happens to be on the body area and not the face area?! (I totally and completely meant nothing erm...un-PG-13 by that...at all...not) :D And that sucks that you have to start your powerpoint over again. I always love doing those though. I could get one done in an hour and get a 100% (A+) on it on school, cuz that's how awesome I am. :D

Trine~Lucky duck! You get to go to Venice! Its really nice there...(or so I've heard) and you must take a gondela (sp?) ride or two.

Julie~I am soooooooooo sorry for your MOST EPICNESS FAIL DAY.

Neya~Thunder From Down Under?! The only thing that could make that show better would be if Rob was in it.

All the people with lovely new banners~LOVE THEM!

Kristiner~WALLY WORLD! I ♥ that place. You can go in there just to goof off and they don't care. :D And that scam-ish thing sucks something fierce. (That sounds sooooooooooo wrong, but the wrongness was not intended)

Gii~Just be lucky that the Rob in your dream wasn't EvilVampward from To Live. That would have been really bad...but maybe you will have better dreams tonight. Plus, MeanieRob is better than no Rob at all.

Jen~I completely understand about the stupid ringtone issue with your phone because I had a phone like that for about 2 years. The best I could get was Duality by Slipknot.

Warning: Unless you want a ton of recs or an entire background on the band/singer or something please never bring up music/ringtones. :oops: Just a future warning for ya....I am a huge music person....I have an entire wall of music in my room.
ringtones:
don't trust me (do the helen keller) by 3OH!3
don't trust me by 3OH!3 (yes, they are the same song, just different parts of it)
stray cat by I don't know who sings it
I kissed a girl by Katy Perry (My friend got it for her personal ringtone...I don't like it that much.)
Realize by I don't remember who sings this
That song from Titanic (forgot what its called) by Celine Deon...without the lyrics
Know Your Enemy by Green Day
Mama by My Chemical Romance
Jesus of Suburbia by Green Day
Not Meant To Be by Theory of a Dead Man
The Man Who Can't be Moved by The Script
I Caught Myself by Paramore
Supermassive Black Hole by Muse
Like I said, I am a music geek so I have a different ringtone for almost everyone in my contact list....or at least I am getting there. :oops:

EDIT: E-godmum...you beat me to posting. Grr...oh well. :D

EDIT2: Only 29 more hours until I leave for a week!

I shall miss you all. Caryn~Could I use The Corner™ for a bit before I leave? No RobCrack or Rob's Summer House for a week shall be a lot to handle. :(
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Tracy - Thanks for "the finger" picture. I heart it ever so muchly! Haha.

Caryn - Glad you got most of the stuff done that you needed to do. Hope your gooey brain has gooey Rob dreams. Er....I mean like..well....you know what I mean!

Ashley - First, congrats on your e-goddaughterness! Yay! Second, "and he has a erm...very special part of him that just so happens to be on the body area and not the face area" made me laugh so damn hard I broke the underwire in my bra. Please tell me how the spork that is possible? I don't understand how laughing can do that. :shock: And PLEASE do NOT post things like this without a warning! I'm at work for cripes sake! You know this! Lol. I do like your choice in music. Very tasty. :D
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Kristiner~ :shock: Honestly, I have NO IDEA how the underwire in your bra could break from laughing. But I am sorry what I said made that happen. :oops: I was trying to keep it PG-13. And when Caryn said to aim for the body the first thing I thought was 'No! Don't aim for his body either! He has special parts of him that we do NOT want hurt!' Lol. I am also sorry that I didn't put a warning on the gif image. I was trying to think what gifs I had that were of Rob and funny, so the fact that you are at work completely slipped from my mind. So, I give you a pic that is completely safe for work. :DOh! And thanks for saying I have good taste in music. :D I actually like just about any genre out there which is why I have an entire wall filled with music.

Another one that is completely save for work
THEY FORGOT TOMSTU! :cry:
Tee hee. (I am soo Tweeting this to Peter, just for sh1tes and giggles.)
OMFG! If this is true...*melts*
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed