Adult thread -- The Summer House

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good evening, Dahlings! It was another busy busy day. But, I wanted to check in before my hubs kicks me off the computer for the majority of the evening to do his homework.

Rings~Congrats, Love!!!! While I am totally bummed Starry Night didn't make their cut, you are always number one in our hearts. And, I am so glad Giovanni is getting the recognition he and you so richly deserve. Way to go, eHon. Makes an eWife beam with pride. :D

Tracy~ Bloody Hell!! Yeah, those pics from Equus just made me...GAH!! Not near as lovely as our lovely. But, worth the appreciation to be sure. :lol:

Tracy~ TeeHee. Your story so brings me to mind of TEF. Granted, almost everything puts me in mind of TEF these days. But, yeah, most of us old married ladies have had to send the hubs for girl stuff once or twice. Funny, I never think it's nearly that complicated. Brand name and type. How is that complicated? But, I have to tell him the color of the box what is drawn on it etc. Good gods.

Trine~ Yep, AaT's profile is pure gold. She so needs to come and visit us here at The Summer House. What win that would be!!!

NewJen~ I love tippy toes!!!!

Laura~ Yes yes, do check out AaT's profile page. She has links to pictures of the cabin, pictures of all the characters, friends etc, links to the songs she posts, pics of their apartments, or houses, and the wedding link with pics of the location , dresses, honeymoon location etc. Oh my gods!!! Enjoy. It also includes the link to the outtakes, of which a new one was posted this morning. She's just amazing in all ways.

JulieM~ Congrats on your 200th post and thanks for sharing it with us. What, praytell, is the Big Brother thread? I dont' often threadhop, I just keep the ones I like to discuss marked. So, what is it? Tee Hee. You said,
stud! Hahahahahaha!! And, oh my, what a pic of KStew!!! I honestly did not recognize her at first. She looks even more amazing as a blonde!!

As for ComiCon, I am both really really glad that he will be there, but also a little sad. I know he hates those events, with all the girls screaming at every noise (* giggles Rob farts *giggles*) he makes, unable to even make a coherent comment because they won't shut up long enough to allow him to do so. But, at the same time, it gives him a little bit of a break, and I get to spin yarn about him hooking up w/ KStew in a broom closet somewhere because they just can't wait to be alone together. *sigh*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

New NM set pic = Bella-Alice reunion/jake picking up the fone that rude immature stupid wolf scene/alice-bella run off to Italy scene.
Which means thisscene is when Jake takes Bells home after the cliff dive/harrys death thang, cause Bells is wearing the same coat, and Jakes in the same shirt(?). So this part here is possibly when Bella thinks that she should just settle for Jake, me thinks.

And I love how in this, Alice has proper fancy Alice clothes, and I like her hair better.

Also: "Driving home from a day of post-production, Weitz says he understands what’s at stake. There are 450 visual effects shots to complete, in addition to the score and the movie’s soundtrack, which he says will feature songs from Radiohead, Muse and Band of Skulls, among others. But the sequences he’s readying for the event — one, an action scene that will feature some of those effects, the other, a love scene sure to elicit hysteria from the crowd — will be done in time."

*giggles* Kris got told off!

Comic con soon!! :D
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Tracy - Aww that was so sweet of you to say. Thank you! And yeah someone has grown. Lol. I'm glad he shaved/waxed his chest for that play, cause man is he living up to the name Harry. Lol.

Sandy - So sorry about your daughter's wrist. I sprained my wrist in a car accident last year, so I totally feel for her. The HHBS would be quite nice, but they'd never get into the building. I have to use a badge to swipe in and I gotta go through 9 doors just to get to my "office". It would be so much better if I could find a better job.

Gii - No, AG isn't done with WA yet. :( I'm about to start twitching from waiting so long. I think the next update will be on the 23rd? Or something like that.

Jen - OMG. I'm so sorry you had that horrible experience. I think that's why I never went clubbing. I hope your feet, finger, and lip are ok.

JulieM - Congrats on the 200th post! I often go to threads I don't normally visit so I can reach a goal. :lol: And technically we're not allowed to do ANYTHING at my work except work. We can't go on the internet, read books/magazines, listen to the radio, eat, drink, or have cell phones or cameras of any kind. At one point in time, we weren't even allowed to sit down. That was back when it was busy enough that we didn't have a chance to sit down though. Now it's so slow that we only do about 4 hours of work in a 12 hour time period...if that much.

Oh and um..we're not allowed to do any of that because it's IBM's rules. If we're caught doing any of the above by someone from IBM, we will be fired. It blows, but I got sucked into doing the job because my uncle is the day shift boss and told me I should come work there. I haven't been able to find anything else or I'd be gone in a heartbeat.

Trine - Thanks for saying that. I'm not really a top dealer anymore though. Everyone finds the new stuff before me now. But I do still try. And ok so if I'm the glue, does that mean Rob would stick to me? :lol:

I think Rob's body looked long in that one picture because they stretched it or something. Most of the pictures looked stretched to me. But he does seem to have a long torso. *goes all googly-eyed*

NewJen - Holy crow. If Rob looked at me like that I'd totally *mumbles about unicorns and changing jeans* Thank you for that picture. And OMG the picture of him on his tip toes! Ahhh! So stinking cute.

Laura - That food sounds amazing and your hubs is awesome for buying Little Ashes. I'm still upset that I missed it while it was in the theater here. I wish they'd release over seas movies here in the U.S. *sigh* I think I shall check out those songs by Stereophonics. I think it's funny that they have a song called Handbags and Gladrags. We have a store here called Gladrags. Hehe.

Caryn - I am so hoping for the broom closet hook-up. I can dream, right? Lol. OMG! I just saw Orly on TMZ. His house was robbed? Aww poor baby!

Jade - Thanks for the set pictures. While I do like Alice's hair that way, it bums me out that it isn't all spikey like it's supposed to be. They're messing up everyone's hair this time around. Me no likey. I love the bands that are gonna be on the soundtrack. Yay!
Last edited by DarkMuse on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Kristiner--Hi! Waves enthusiastically to Kris...
Sorry they are being such a stickler about everything at work. I'm surprised they even let you go to the bathroom. :lol: Hopefully some good fanfic updates and Robcrack we'll help you get through the nights.

Jade--thanks for the link to the interesting Chris Weitz interview and the New Moon set pics. I like how you analyzed the order of the scenes and what you said made perfect sense. I had wondered about that picture of Bella and Jake looking all cozy in his car; I bet that is the "almost kiss" that takes place as Alice is waiting for Bella inside the house.

I wonder what Chris means when he refers to a "love scene sure to elicit hysteria from the crowd". Do you think they're actually going to show a scene from Bella's bedroom (after Edward and Bella's reunion in Volterra) at Comic Con? Or maybe Edward and Bella gettin' busy on the couch watching Romeo and Juliet? I'm trying to remember what other "love scene" might be in New Moon. :?

I thought you might enjoy these pictures from the Robsessed website. I think it is the only website that trumps us for analyzing every stitch of clothing Rob wears, every glance he makes, every item he carries, every expression on his face, what he eats for a snack...etc.

The first two pictures were their proof that the infamous Stoli t-shirt is not brand new...
Here it is with a couple of holes and a touch of skin showing 8-)

Here it is again...displaying sewing skills that aren't much better than mine :lol:

This one was just kind of yummy

Have a great night!
Banner by TammyAZ
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Tracy - OH MY GOD. You just totally made my WEEK posting the Vodka shirt picture! I laughed so hard I was crying from looking at the sewn holes. I fracking love that man with every fiber of my being for doing that shiza. Gods he is awesome. :lol:

He was just on TMZ. They talked about fans waiting 4 hours to watch him walk from his trailer to a car. He was outside all of 3 seconds. I can't believe that many people are there every day. It's just so crazy. As much as I like him being in the States, I can't wait till he's back in Canada.
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

older_twilight_fan wrote:I thought you might enjoy these pictures from the Robsessed website. I think it is the only website that trumps us for analyzing every stitch of clothing Rob wears, every glance he makes, every item he carries, every expression on his face, what he eats for a snack...etc.

The first two pictures were their proof that the infamous Stoli t-shirt is not brand new...
Here it is with a couple of holes and a touch of skin showing 8-)

Here it is again...displaying sewing skills that aren't much better than mine :lol:

This one was just kind of yummy

I love the people over at Robsessed too. They're a real laugh. And totally dedicated.

I like the holey version better but I'd be glad do his sewing for him. I've gotten pretty good at it too. Gotta love him for trying though :lol:

Kristiner~ yes! Send him back to Canada (but make a detour to Toronto first ;) )

Jade~ great analysis of the set pics.

Julie~ congrats on the 200th. I love reading the new statuses. (Rings, how come yours never changes? Is it a guy thing only?)

Laura~ got any leftovers? :lol: Srsly, all that stuff sounds delicious. And your hubby is awesome for picking up LA (I award him 2 of my Canadian Cool Points for doing it without even being asked)

I don't have a hubs or a boyfriend to pick me up feminine products. My brother works at Shoppers Drug Mart so we get him to bring us home stuff. Usually have to save the front of the packaging so he knows what to get. He doesn't mind buying my girly stuff (like my Twilight mag). He gets a laugh out of it.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

TrACY ~ The only thing I can think of is the night after Italy.

and lmao at robs shhihrt
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

I know it's on Robsessed, but I have to post it. I've been looking for it forever.

This makes me giggle and my heart explode. He is just the most adorable creature to ever walk the planet. And he as the best facial expressions ever.
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Good morning!
I just started my first day of work after the vacation :| An what do I do? I head straight for the Lex :lol: I have 36 unread e-mails, a whole stack of papers to go through, evaluations to make etc. But this is my first day. I need to wake up first. It took me 4 tries just to remember my password for the computer :oops:

My partner came home last night. YAY! It is so good to have him home again. And of course, this was just one of those nights that I couldn't shut up. I mean we've talked on the phone, but that's not the same. So we had tons of things to talk about. What we've done etc. So I stayed awake way too late.

JulieM - Congratulations on making it to 200! I hit 1200 some time ago, but it has sort of slowed down since then. Now I usually only post 2-3 posts in the Summer House a day, and very little elsewhere on the Lex. I guess I've been in holiday mode.
Thanks for the picture of blonde Kristen. She looks beautiful.

Kristiner - You can't have 2000 Rob-pics on your computer and not be counted as one of our main dealers. I don't care it it's new all them time, as long as it's good! And yes, Rob would stick to you :P

Caryn & NewJen - AngelAtTwilight really seems like a girl for the Summer House. I think I would really like her. Everything she writes in her profile seems like something I could say.

Jade - Thanks for the new pictures! And your analysis. It certainly looks like the picture in the car is the almost kiss. But then I'm wondering at what point the phone will be ringing? Because as far as I can remember the almost kiss happened in the house, and then Edward called....
The love scene...I do hope it's the scene in her bedroom after Italy.

ComiCon...I do hope Rob gets through it okay. I feel like when he's at those sort of events and people are screaming at him all the time, it seems like he gets all confused/embarrassed and he really doesn't know how to respond to it. He is much more relaxed in "normal" interviews with a reporter and a camera it seems.

Thanks for all the pictures, guys. Especially the t-shirt! Enjoy your days!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jadey

Post by Jadey »

No no Trine, your confoosed.
The almost kiss happens in the car, when jake takes Bells home after the cliff dive/harrys death.
Then Bella sees carlisles car blaa blaa, Jake runs off. Jake calls Bells later to see if shes not dead yet

Alice stays the night, blaa blaa. Jake comes over, says that since Alice is back, they cant protect bella on cullen land,
meanwhile, alice left cause Jacob came over. Bella thinks jakes left, but he doesn't, and they have a 'moment' kinda. But no near kissing I dont think.
Eddie rings and jake answers.
Bella spots alice in a trance, blaaablaa then they run off to gets eddie.

"Jake pressed his warm cheek against the top of my hair. If I turned my face to the side- if I pressed my lips against his shoulder... I knew without any doubt exactly what would follow. It would be very easy. No need for explanations tonight."

= car :D

^ by ForJazz
- Kristen Stewart