Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by Dovrebanen »

Christy - You're the best for letting us know. It really was a teaser...Can't wait to read the rest now. I really missed Darkward. It was nice to see that he's the same :D Language and all....

About Dangerous Affections...I can't seem to put it down. It just keeps getting better. Something to keep me occupied while I wait for WA.

Amanda Beth - I can't believe people don't have anything better to do with their time than writing rude comments on FF...If they don't like it, fine, but then they should just keep their mouths shut IMO.
Caryn - If I didn't have a FF account I would never be able to keep track of what I'm reading and updates. So I made one, even though I would never in a million years try to write anything.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

GenevieveCullen wrote:Let's face it, our --wards are idiots with one track minds. They get silly ideas about unworthiness and being monster, they completely disregard anything anyone else says that tells them otherwise.
Jen, YES. VERY well said. Also for some reason I thought you weren't reading The Dominant, since it's unfinished... ;) 8-)
navarre wrote:Okay fanatics, HEADS UP!! AG has given us a chapter 50 teaser - go to her LJ, page 47 in the comments section.

515 words. Redgie Cullen on Facebook sent the teaser out. Whoot!! It is gooooood!!!
OMG sooo good. But now I've opened the floodgates again and I miss Darkward so much. :(

Anyone else crack up when they saw this bad boy on the comments page? :lol:

Image Image Image
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Hey Trine ~ I was just looking at your large banner with Rob/Kristen and the quote "the most important thing to me ever"
and I was struck by how that picture looks just like how I would imagine Edward/Bella of The Ex-Factor would look.

Perfection!

Oh, and the middle one in my multi-pic banner with Rob in his white sexy shirt with his sexy hand just inside his sexy shirt on his sexy shoulder looking incredibly smokin' HOT and sexy..... :shock:
Uhhhh, yeah..... TEF Edward all the $#@! way, bb's!!

:D
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:
navarre wrote:Okay fanatics, HEADS UP!! AG has given us a chapter 50 teaser - go to her LJ, page 47 in the comments section.

515 words. Redgie Cullen on Facebook sent the teaser out. Whoot!! It is gooooood!!!

Trine ~ yes, I referred to Dangerous Affections. Glad you like it. Very intense! Very good!
christy ~ BIG HUG for the the heads up on the teaser!! Reading it felt like an old friend coming back home...

sandy
Yes, it absolutely did!!!!!! But, how long is that little hit going to hold off the attack of the full withdrawls after I had finally given up the ghost?!?!

And, on a completely different yet related topic....

So, I am finally getting back to editing my printable WA so that I can put it all together, print and bind when she finally gives us the end :cry: . So, as I am rereading Valentine Pineapple Pairs the...uh...lemony version.... 8-) I come across a line that somehow has escaped my notice the three previous times I have read it. When Edward is about to...ummm....Jesus Mary & Joseph, how do I put that in a PG13 way....*ahem* Baking metaphors.... *ahem* OK, when Edward's timer is about to go off ( :lol: ), his comment is, and I quote, "arm photon torpedoes and fire at will." How how how in the hell did I miss the ST reference the first three times I read that chapter?????
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Caryn ~ excellent job on the 'cooking theme' " Edward's timer about to go off" $#@! fantatstic!! LMAO!

Yeah, I agree with you on the "arm photon torpedoes and fire at will" - that one was the perfect analogy.

"Lift off of the Space Shuttle Darkward" :lol: I am seriously hoping for a 'completed mission' for those two by the time this story wraps up along with them being together - always.
Sorry, I could not resist. ;)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Jazz Girl wrote:When Edward is about to...ummm....Jesus Mary & Joseph, how do I put that in a PG13 way....*ahem* Baking metaphors.... *ahem* OK, when Edward's timer is about to go off ( :lol: )[/color]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If I ever decide to adopt, I'm giving my bird&bees speech in baking metaphors.

Erika~ The Dominate is already on my unfinished fic list (along with Bonne Foi, Atlas Shrugged, Tropic of Virgo, Creature of Habit, and The Office not to mention Wide Awake, Of Gemini & Gypsies, Scotch Gin & The New Girl, and Saturday School). But never fear, as soon as WA wraps up, TEF will be my number one priority (then Dangerous Affections and Life After Forks ;) )
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

where can I put up my fan fic?
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

fanfiction.net

twilighted is another one but I registered there forever ago and no one ever approved me :(
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

aww, I'm gonna try fanfiction.net Thanks
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

twi-nerd wrote:aww, I'm gonna try fanfiction.net Thanks
Just FYI: Unless you're already registered at fanfiction.net, I believe there is a delay of 48-72 hours before they will allow you to post your first fanfic. :)

Update regarding the Indie Twific Awards: I got an email saying they had to delay opening the first voting round; it should open tomorrow at noon, Eastern time.

Thank you! :)