Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by navarre »

Jazz Girl wrote:
navarre wrote:Caryn ~ What else I loved in CW&IA was as Edward held Bella he said "Mine, you're mine".

She wasn't going to argue. She can't live without him nor can he live without her. Beautiful.

On another note, is anyone having a hard time getting into Twilighted Forum. My computer says the link has been broken and when I tried to re-establish the link, the site can not be found.

Help!!!
Christy~ I was literally just on the Twilighted CW&IA forum, posting. So, I was still able to get there and post.

Yes, I love that, too. Even in his blissed out, post-completion mindfog, that connection is so strong, so permanent. Tattward is a possessive frack. But, it's the way he is so amazingly loving about it that makes all the difference.

By the way....The EX Factor is now updated!!!

Read and review bb's cause this chapter was a bit of a biznatch. Much love.
Well I finally got the site back. My internet at work dropped the link for some reason.

**********TEF SPOILERS************************

Awesome chapter!! I swear her chapters read like a book and not typical ff. I love that.

So much happening, Colleen & Emmett at peace? Good, I'm glad. I'mn also proud of him for well...being Emmett. It seems that it's his nature to step up, take responsibility and to be the man his father never could be. I'm glad Alyssa took to him. Two 'kids' growing up. :)

I still wonder what has happened to cause a rift between Esme & Carlisle. I hope Angela will shed some light on that in the next chapter.

I wonder about Colleen, though. I hope she doesn't screw this up with Emmett and her daughter. For some reason her flirty nature bothers me. Seems like she should dial it back a notch, especially with Emmett. That's me.

I wonder if Edward is going to talk with Bella about Colleen revealing his and Aimee's past at the hospital or if there will be a blow up between the three of them over this.
I don't know about you all, but I DO.NOT.TRUST.AIMEE!!! :evil: She better not pull any fashizzle between Bella & Edward and Edward better stop being dumb when it comes to other women and his effect on them. That shizzle is getting old - fast! :x

I hope Alice continues healing and getting better. She needs a fresh start in her life and I hope she succeeds. :)

Reading this update eases my TEF withdrawals and reminds me why this story has been and always will be my favorite. :D

Great chapter, as always! But Angela and you, Ms. Caryn, knew that anyway. ;)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Christy - I love your new TEF banner :)

TEF discussion
I agree with Christy. I don't trust Aimee. I feel bad for her right now, and she needs to be taken care of. And Bella was a real sweetheart with her. But Aimee also needs to keep her hands away from Edward. I do trust Edward completely, and I know he wouldn't cheat on Bella and betray his family like that. But like you say, he needs to get his head out of the sand and see that women are falling like flies around him even if he is just being his polite gorgeous self. I think Aimee might be up to something. But I trust Caryn and Angela. They've promised HEA :D

How cute was the outfit for baby Masen!?! I loved that. And Edward dressing to match his son. Father baby bonding time was so sweet.

I like that Colleen and Emmett were able to have a good time together. They really need to work together as a team to make a best life possible for Alyssa. And I think Emmett will be a good dad. He might not know what he's doing all the time, but he has a lot of love to give her, and he and Edward can learn together.

The big question that arose from this chapter is of course what is going on with Esme and Carlisle. I assume they are separating. And it is killing me to not know what's going on.

CW&IA discussion
Holy heck...One hot chapter. I agree about Edward at the piano...with all this tattoos and just gorgeous and playing the piano.. :twisted:
And I am glad they finally got there....Mike made me sick. And it elicited Possessiveward at his best.

What I want now from this story is to hear more about the background for Edward's tattoos. They seem to be very descriptive of his mental state at the time when he got them. I guess now that they've gone all the way :D , the time is getting closer to where they have to tell each other more from their pasts. And I am scared that both of them will break. I just hope they can be strong together.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Hmm. So I'm poring over twilighted.net and boy do they have strict guidelines for posting stories. I was thinking of putting up SN over there but I can't tell what rating to give it (specifically because of the bonus chapter).
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

ringswraith wrote:Hmm. So I'm poring over twilighted.net and boy do they have strict guidelines for posting stories. I was thinking of putting up SN over there but I can't tell what rating to give it (specifically because of the bonus chapter).
Rings~ I'd love to see SN on Twilighted. Gio needs to find as many readers as he can. As for the rating, sorry, eLove, can't help you there. I suck at that. I never know what to put it at.

As for the outtakes for The List, did you find them? There's really only the one and it's....WHOAH!!!! :shock: :twisted: :lol: Heres the link, in case you hadn't found it yet. Enjoy!! But, be warned, soooooooooooooo NSFW!!

TEF Discussion

Christy & Trine~ Thanks for the love, darlings. Yes, it seems there is a consensus that no one trusts Aimee. I can't say I trust her that much, either. But, I have been kind of irked by the reaction from some on other forums that mayhaps she even faked her injuries to get some reaction from Edward or what have you. You guys know my background and know why that would piss me off something fierce. Yes, I am sad to see the story go, but sooooo glad that it will continue in Tr... Oh, Uh, never mind. That's info coming later. :twisted: :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Caryn: Yeah, looking at the ratings, it looks like it would be rated R just for that one chapter. I think.

And I'm not sure how to ask, or who.
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Ugh @ writers block *bangs head*
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Jazz Girl wrote:TEF Discussion

Christy & Trine~ Thanks for the love, darlings. Yes, it seems there is a consensus that no one trusts Aimee. I can't say I trust her that much, either. But, I have been kind of irked by the reaction from some on other forums that mayhaps she even faked her injuries to get some reaction from Edward or what have you. You guys know my background and know why that would piss me off something fierce. Yes, I am sad to see the story go, but sooooo glad that it will continue in Tr... Oh, Uh, never mind. That's info coming later. :twisted: :lol: [/color]
Trine ~ Thanks!! :D

Caryn ~ Yeah, I saw your response - WELL.STATED!!! Again you articulated your points perfectly! It never occurred to me that she would fake her injuries. She got her butt kicked by a closet abuser. I am sorry she suffered that. Having been in a controlling, manipulative and very emotional, mental and other types I won't go into - abusive marriage, I know how those kind of sub-humans operate. There isn't any faking that shizzle! But, that will not take away my belief that she has ulterior motives.
I feel that she could take Bella's insecurities and use them against her. But, Aimee will be in for a very unpleasant awakening if she tried that $#@! with Bella or Edward for that matter.
Bella is no wilting flower - she will frack Aimee's shizzle up!!!! Grrr!!!

So....the title to the sequel is "Tr" Hmmm. :lol: jk.

I am wondering when Bella will go head to head with James. I hope the next chapter will give us that and a Bella that won't shrink from that sorry s.o.b.!!! :evil:
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

More TEF discussion
Jazz Girl wrote: Yes, I am sad to see the story go, but sooooo glad that it will continue in Tr... Oh, Uh, never mind. That's info coming later. :twisted: :lol:
:lol: I would so like to know. But I guess we won't have to wait too long. I am so glad you guys are doing a sequel. Because I would miss them so much if they were just completely gone.

It never even crossed my mind that Aimee faked her injuries. There was no doubt in my mind that it was very real. So I feel really awful for her right now. It is the absolute worst kind of violence, to be abused by someone you love and trust.
But like Christy, I still don't trust the girl for a minute in other matters. I do think that both Bella and Edward are strong enough now to handle anything that lives deals them, because of their love for each other, their son and their therapy. So Aimee can just save herself the trouble of trying to break them up.

Christy - I think Bella is going to handle James just fine. For a while she wasn't strong enough, but I think she is now. She's got the support of her husband and she has her baby to live for, and a whole new life, while James has nothing. She needs to show him that she is so much stronger than him.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Well, I just sent in SN chapter 1 to be validated. Could take up to two weeks they said. /shrug
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

ringswraith wrote:Well, I just sent in SN chapter 1 to be validated. Could take up to two weeks they said. /shrug
Awesome!!! Let us know as soon as it's up. YYAYAYAYAYAAY!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS