Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by oleander »

I just tried to follow the link to the plaigarist and the story is gone now.

I had a dream last night that someone stole my two stories...now I'm all freaked out and want to try to search to see if that's the case. Guess that'll be a project for tonight.

The Mystic Awards are still taking nominations until Friday. I've been blessed to have been given some INCREDIBLE fanfics to read in the process and all I can say is WOW. There are some incredibly gifted writers out there.

If you want to nominate your favourite stories, please go to http://themysticawards.webs.com/ to do so. Nominations are being taken up until Saturday, so get yours in now. :)
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

ringswraith wrote:My God- The Office. Seems like a comedy of errors at the moment, no?

And thank you for catching that plaigiarist! Hopefully ff.net does something about that, and soon.
Rings~ Yes, I suppose that would be a fair summation, though my still wounded heart begs me to call it anything but a comedy. I swear, the things I put myself through in the name of a wonderful love story. Honestly, I crawled into my hubs' arms last night, just saying I needed some love. He was all weirded out and was asking what's wrong, what's wrong?? When I told him what it was, poor man just shook his head and laughed at me. "What am I going to do with you?" he snorted. I just smacked him and went back to my computer. :lol: Ahhh, fan fiction.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

THE OFFICE ~

Wow!! My heart just ripped in two for Bella when she saw Rachel - :evil: - and Edward. The roller coaster of emotions she had been through all day just made that scene even worse..... I really hope Carlisle can at least calm her down so she doesn't do anything too rash--Edward better get his head out of his ar$e and do the right thing (which we know he will, but the question is how? Hmmmm....)

I'm excited for The Training! Should be interesting..... :twisted:

Not sure if I'm ready for The Fallout yet. It sounds pretty heavy. I might save it for when I have more than an hour or 2 to devote to it...

TOYE ~
The ending actually left me speechless and gaping at the screen! :o I really love the way Bratty-Vamp writes, and how she always seems to throw the curveball when you least expect it.

Plagiarism ~ I think it is totally b!#@h - ar$e behavior for people to steal others' work. What is the thought process involved there: "hmm, I don't have any writing talent, so I think I'll go onto FF.net, find a story, and just claim it as my own. Really, who will notice?" And then to pick one of the MOST POPULAR STORIES in the TW fan-fic world, just adds to the ignorance of the behavior. I hope the plagiarist is banned from not only ff.net, but also the other fan-fic sites as well.
Thanks for letting me rant!

Off to get some more reading done! Have a good one! 8-)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

The Training by tara sue me is up!!

Probably not approved for work, so I will wait until tonight to read!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

SweetKay wrote:The Training by tara sue me is up!!

Please go ahead and add it to our C2 list. :)
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

ringswraith wrote:
SweetKay wrote:The Training by tara sue me is up!!

Please go ahead and add it to our C2 list. :)

It's added, David. :)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

~~The Training Spoilers~~

Oh Dear Sweet Baby Jesus!!! And, just like that, I am right back to worshipping at the feet of TaraSueMe. Just like that, I kneel patiently waiting for her to find me and torture me just a little more, because I CRAVE it!!

First, I love love love that it picks up RIGHT where The Dominant left off, literally. I love that there's no break or time in trying to figure out if anything has changed or happened.

Bella fingering her collar, talking about how, despite how wonderful their relationship has been, a piece was missing, and now, with him collaring her again, returning to those roles, it will be complete. GAH!!

And, poor poor Edward. Already having to punish her for her transgression. But, I so love that, despite his dominance and control, you see just the barest hint of his total devotion to Bella peek through. His requirement that she answer the "How are you?" question immediately and freely. *whimpers*

And, um, yeah, the last sentence out of his mouth. I'm sorry. I ooohhh'd too. :twisted:

I sooooo cannot wait to read EPoV in this story. I have no doubt it will be amazing.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

The Training
Caryn - I am looking forward to EPOV too in this. It must be very hard for him considering this is a type of relationship he has never had before. Going from Edward to Domward with the same girl.

I like the start of this story, and I can't wait to see how it progresses.

The Office
:cry: It was so sad. I think in the end that them being caught will be a good thing. It was bound to come out sooner or later.
I know Edward is not cheating on Bella. It can't happen. You can't write those texts and then cheat 5 minutes later. It was probably Rachel...But I still don't know what he was doing with her. I have a feeling his story with her is very special, and that he will tell Bella soon. I'm also excited to see what Carlisle has to say to Bella.

My favorite part in this chapter was when Edward sent flowers to Bella.
Pour la femme de mes rêves.

For the woman of my dreams.

Love, Your BB

I just melted right there. Love how he used his nickname :)
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Dovrebanen wrote:The Office
:cry: It was so sad. I think in the end that them being caught will be a good thing. It was bound to come out sooner or later.
I know Edward is not cheating on Bella. It can't happen. You can't write those texts and then cheat 5 minutes later. It was probably Rachel...But I still don't know what he was doing with her. I have a feeling his story with her is very special, and that he will tell Bella soon. I'm also excited to see what Carlisle has to say to Bella.

Love, Your BB

Trine~ Oh my gods yes. But, it was the texts that killed me. That whole series of texts had me in tears. You could just feel his desperation to make sure she knew what she means in his life, exactly how she had changed him. You are absolutely right. There is no way, absolutely none, that he is even thinking about anything with Rachael. I agree wholeheartedly with...doh...can't scroll back far enough to find it...whomever (Tracy or Christy maybe) it was that posted that they thought he was congratulating her on moving on, on having a new life. He is still a gentleman and would be so happy for her, even while his future feels like it is falling apart.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Dovrebanen wrote:The Training
Caryn - I am looking forward to EPOV too in this. It must be very hard for him considering this is a type of relationship he has never had before. Going from Edward to Domward with the same girl.

I like the start of this story, and I can't wait to see how it progresses.

The Office

Love, Your BB

The Office Discussion

I loved the text messages and the flowers from BB too. I loved that he tried to give Bella the space she thought she needed, but he was so desperate to be with her that he sent her those lovely text messages every hour. He has literally handed his heart over to Bella.

Trine, I tend to agree with you...Edward and Bella being caught is probably a good thing. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for both of them, knowing they disappointed Carlisle and Esme in this way. But it could have been worse. There were many times they could have been caught by Carlisle, or Emmett, or a co-worker, in way more compromising positions.... :oops: in the stairwell, on Edward's desk, in the parking garage, in the dressing room, in the conference room....etc., etc.....
Wow, is it getting hot in here? :shock: 8-)

Anyway.... I don't think Edward is cheating. I think that as someone mentioned earlier, Rachel probably came to see Edward to show him that she's moved on with someone else and is very happy, and maybe she's even engaged. Edward probably congratulated her and possibly told her about Bella. Bella just happened to catch them at the inopportune moment when they were hugging one another and celebrating their good fortune and finding their true loves, etc. At least that's what I'll keep telling myself. ;)

I'm also looking forward to reading The Training! I'll definitely have to wait until after the kids are in bed. 8-)
Banner by TammyAZ