Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by Jazz Girl »

Warning~The Dominant Spoilers

Son of a b!^@# mother fracking piec of Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just when I was actually starting to feel bad for him. Just when I was starting to hurt for him. I knew, I knew that he hurt nearly as bad as she did. But, I thought he didn't realize the reality of it. I knew he knew he loved her. But, I thought, I assumed that the pink elephant in the room was that he didn't realize she loved him. Piece of Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? knew the whole time...

"how I’d fallen in love with her. How she’d fallen in love with me."

Really, d!@khead. You knew and you said nothing. Peter was absolutely fracking right. You are a scared boy in the body of a frightened man. Get your Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? together, stand up and be the man she deserves, you pr!ck!!!!

TaraSueMe wrote a wonderful chapter full of heart wrenching heart break, and a little bit of scary over the edge break up
Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters?. And she ended it with a glimmer of hope. But, DomWard Cullen is still a Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? eating pr!ck at this point. GRRRRRRR!! :evil:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Caryn~ geez, Rosalie much? :lol:

So TaraSueMe has added to her FAQ.

Most notably 12. Why did Edward push Bella away? and 13. If Bella had told Edward she loved him in Chapter 30, would he have still pushed her to safeword? are answered and are pretty similar to what we discussed.

Check out her blog for her full explanations.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I love how one "question" is "Your chapters are too short" and her response is "Bite me." :lol:

SPOILERS! The Submissive/The Dominant discussion!

So does anyone recall the end of Chapter 32 in The Submissive? Bella wished that Edward would be thinking of her, no matter what.

Guess we got to see that from his PoV now, eh? ;)
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

*****CHAPTER 32 DOMINANT SPOILERS****

What a powerful chapter! Man, I felt the agony, the raw pain just roll off of him. Whoa!
Glad to see Peter show up and verbally kick Domward's a$$! Peter understands the ends and outs of our man and I like how he cares about what happened with Bella having never met her.

I look forward to the therapy.

Caryn ~ breathe, *inhale through the nose, exhale through the mouth*. We know where this all goes at the end of the day. The sun shall rise again, baby! ;)

G ~ thanks for the link to her blog. Great read. Seriously stoked about The Training.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Whoooo Hooooo!!! Tropic of Virgo has been updated!!! TGIF Everyone!!!!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

SPOILERS-- TROPIC OF VIRGO

You know when I started reading this fic, I was really confused how Lauren was portrayed as actually kinda nice and it wasn't until Chapter 29 that I realized why. In Twilight Lauren was cold to Bella after Tyler started drooling after Bella (she later went to prom with him which would indicate that she had feelings for him if it hadn't already been stated). In ToV, Lauren has feelings for Edward but again, Bella is the recipient of his affections.
Tropic of Virgo Chatper 29 wrote:“It hurts, doesn’t it,” said a voice behind me. “The wanting, I mean.”

Lauren Mallory stood behind me. I didn’t even pretend to not know what she was talking about; I just nodded.

She shrugged.

“At least now your blues are honest.”

She wandered off, and I stared after her.

The same with Tanya. She still a bit of a b!tc# but I don't totally hate her after this chapter. She had feelings for Edward and she just wanted to feel that. So often those two are painted as cold hearted b!tc#es but it's nice to see them in a different light with clear reasons for their actions.

Jessica I'm happy is still shown as a b!tc#. Fake friends are worse than real enemies. Wish Angela would have more screen time though.

On another note, does anyone actually listen to the songs mentioned in this fic? I only recently started to. In The Cold Cold Night by The White Striped and 32 Flavours by Ani DiFranco are amazing songs sung by amazing women.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

*****SPOILERS - TROPIC OF VIRGO******

I loved the password - "Apology Accepted". Very clever!!

I look forward to the party - let's see what Bella will do.

On another note, I have discovered another fan-fic Help Wanted.

"Bella is a PA to up & coming star Edward Cullen - yes, his is a jerk. AH, OOC, lemons. It is very well written and 36 chapters so far. I really like it. :)

Help Wanted

If anyone is interested - the link above^
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

navarre wrote:*****CHAPTER 32 DOMINANT SPOILERS****

What a powerful chapter! Man, I felt the agony, the raw pain just roll off of him. Whoa!
Glad to see Peter show up and verbally kick Domward's a$$! Peter understands the ends and outs of our man and I like how he cares about what happened with Bella having never met her.

I look forward to the therapy.

Caryn ~ breathe, *inhale through the nose, exhale through the mouth*. We know where this all goes at the end of the day. The sun shall rise again, baby! ;)

G ~ thanks for the link to her blog. Great read. Seriously stoked about The Training.
The Dominant Chapter 32 Spoilers

Wow, Domward really is going to pieces in this chapter, isn't he? It was actually heartbreaking to read. It kind of reminded of what New Moon Edward might have been like after leaving Bella with the desperation and the hair-pulling, if we could have seen New Moon from Edward's point of view... minus the binge drinking of course. ;)

I loved Peter in this chapter too and am so glad he came in and ripped Domward a new one. I love Emmett for trying to help, but Peter's the one who really knows more about what Domward's going through, with the Sub/Dom lifestyle and such. I can't recall, but I don't believe Emmett knew the full extent of Domward's lifestyle.

I loved when Domward told Jake to go to Bella...broke my heart. :( Thank God tara sue me wrote The Submissive before she wrote The Dominant. I don't think I could have handled reading Domward's point of view first, without knowing how it all ends. At least now we know there is light at the end of the proverbial tunnel.
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Rings~ I know. That made me laugh so fracking hard it hurt. Honestly, who criticizes an author because of their chapter lengths. Shut it, dude. Really!!

Christy & Genevieve~ :D I know, I know. I can't help it. I get worked up about my fictional characters. You should have seen me reading New Moon & Eclipse It's honestly amazing the books are still intact. :lol:

Warning~ Tropi of Virgo Spoilers

Genevieve~ I am a music geek, so I seek out any of the songs listed in my fanfics. ToV has led to some delightful finds, as has TEF.

I can't say I like Lauren and Tanya. Regardless of their motivations, both did completely reprehensible things. We all have heartbreak and hurt in our lives. We all want someone to make us feel special. That doesn't mean we get to be total b!^@#es about everything and set out to hurt other people because of it.

I have to say, I LOVE the Edward/Bella conversation at the bar, that he put out there for her what was happening and she, while understanding it, is still going to make him work for her.

Now we get to see how observant Edward is. I have a feeling we'll see some sequins and starfish on Bella's outfit. Anyone think he'll finally put two and two together?
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

WARNING: Tropic of Virgo discussion!
Jazz Girl wrote:Now we get to see how observant Edward is. I have a feeling we'll see some sequins and starfish on Bella's outfit. Anyone think he'll finally put two and two together?
I know! Maybe she'll come dressed as The Little Mermaid. I mean, he does have a sailor outfit on. ;)