Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by ringswraith »

:lol: You do realize this is the same fic on ff.net right? :D

Still working on the second- and already have ideas for a third, possibly fourth.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

ringswraith wrote: :lol: You do realize this is the same fic on ff.net right? :D

Still working on the second- and already have ideas for a third, possibly fourth.
Of course, eHon. But there's just something exciting about taking Giovanni to a whole new crowd. :D But, yes, please get thy buns busy on sequels. When I find characters I love so dearly, I can't wait to see what happens next.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Mmm, buns. Baking.

(I'm imagining Bella in the movie saying "baking" the way she said "dancing" when Mike invites her to prom.)

Oh, read that outtake. Wow. Though this version of Bella probably wouldn't have minded doing it in the cold. ;)
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

ringswraith wrote:Mmm, buns. Baking.

(I'm imagining Bella in the movie saying "baking" the way she said "dancing" when Mike invites her to prom.)

Oh, read that outtake. Wow. Though this version of Bella probably wouldn't have minded doing it in the cold. ;)
~~The List Discussion~~ Sort of...

Rings~ Hahahahahahaha!!! Yeah, I'm thinking ListBella would be up for just about anything ;) as long as it involved Edward and...ummm...baking. :lol: I do have to say, in canon fic, this is my favorite incarnation of Bella. Whenever I read the saga, I alsway read Bella as shy and tentative, yes. But also, especially by the end of Eclipse, there is a part of her longing to be stronger and more forceful. I think the first kiss with Jake kind of brings that out in her. So, when I read ListBella, see her starting to take control of her own feelings and desires, starting to take matters into her own hands and be more direct with Edward, I really do love the way LAC writes her.
So, in the outtake, I love to see ListWard acknowledging that maybe Bella isn't the...innocent little flower he always saw her as, and acknowledging that might be a very very good thing. And, you know me...I'm all about Edward putting Jake in his place as often as he can. And, Bella putting Jake in his place as often as she can. So, even thought it's a total fantasy, I just love the mere idea of this scene.
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

TEF Discussion

I just finished catching up to all you guys a few weeks ago. Are Bella and Edward the only canon pairings? I was under the assumption that everyone would eventually go canon but then I started rooting for the Rose/Jacob thing. Felt bad for Emmett but then he got paired up with Heather and I thought it was going to be like a Kellan/AnnaLynne thing. Then they broke up. I love Alice and Jasper but then they break up and Alice moves in with Emmett. I thought those two would get together but nope, wrong again. Alice is jetting off to New York and Emmett is Collen's baby's daddy! I thought Collen would get together with Jasper but now that definitely isn't happening. It's absolutely squirrelly! Relationships (with the exception of JaRo and the Golden Couple) are totes a bag of mixed nuts and I have no idea where this is going. Will ExB be the only canon? Because my brain is getting fried trying to figure out how AaT is going to rearrange them all at this point.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I was thinking the same thing GC.

On another note, I read CW&IA -- there are curses and a lot of lemons but I have to say Edward's naivete when it comes to relationships is incredibly endearing. "Two points for taking care of Bella."
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

GenevieveCullen wrote:TEF Discussion

I just finished catching up to all you guys a few weeks ago. Are Bella and Edward the only canon pairings? I was under the assumption that everyone would eventually go canon but then I started rooting for the Rose/Jacob thing. Felt bad for Emmett but then he got paired up with Heather and I thought it was going to be like a Kellan/AnnaLynne thing. Then they broke up. I love Alice and Jasper but then they break up and Alice moves in with Emmett. I thought those two would get together but nope, wrong again. Alice is jetting off to New York and Emmett is Collen's baby's daddy! I thought Collen would get together with Jasper but now that definitely isn't happening. It's absolutely squirrelly! Relationships (with the exception of JaRo and the Golden Couple) are totes a bag of mixed nuts and I have no idea where this is going. Will ExB be the only canon? Because my brain is getting fried trying to figure out how AaT is going to rearrange them all at this point.

My guess is that we will find out more in the sequel, G.

BTW, your post reads like a soap opera. :lol:

Okay, I just want to pimp out a fantastic AU story:

Spellbound by Claire Bloom.

Set in probably between the 16th & 18th centuries. Edward is a vampire, Bella is accused of being a witch, she does have a talent in that direction, but very subtle for now. Canon pairings. Lemony goodness, but I will warn you there are some scenes that are pretty fracked up! They work very well in the context of this story, but they are a little hard to swallow at first.
Bella is imprisoned by the extremely :twisted: James and I mean he is vile!
Lots of intrigue, mystery, twists and suspense. Fantastically written, I think.
When you have a moment, go over to our ff. community and read it. I really hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. :)
Oh and she is 13 chapters in and updates every Saturday.
Claire stated that chapter 14 will be "the calm before the storm". Chapter 13 was a "whoa, I did not see that one coming" and a heart wrencher.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

GenevieveCullen wrote:TEF Discussion

** Caryn is overheard giggling maniacally ** Ah, Darlings. This is the fun of this lovely ride. You never know which direction the next curve goes, or if it goes upside down or in a corkscrew. **more maniacal giggling**
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Toye Discussion

The final chapter of Toye by Bratty-Vamp posted today. Quite a clever short story by Bratty-Vamp! I very much enjoyed it. Canon "pairings" but the men are vampires and the women are human. The jist of the story is that the vampires play with their food, hence the title "Toye". Intreresting how Carlisle, Emmett and Jasper "played" with their food. But the best "player" was Edward, of course!! He really strung Bella along.

Bratty-Vamp is quite a brillant writer and I have very much enjoyed all of her prior stories, Abbracciare il Cantante and The Best Man. Her author notes at the end of Chapter 7 state that she has another full-length story starting soon! Something to look forward to.
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Still having writers block :(