Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by SweetKay »

I see that on the Addicted to The Ex Factor Facebook site that the sequel has been named:

TRUE LIFE: THE NEXT FACTOR

Caryn - Anything you can tell us?!?!?
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

The Training ~

Welcome back Domward ad SubBella! We've missed you! I, too, liked how tara sue me continued right where the story left off. I was slightly shocked that SubBella was 'punished' so early on. I know they had agreed to the rules, but it still must have been very difficult to go from being a 'normal' (?) couple Sunday night - Friday morning, then adopt the roles of Dom/sub for the weekend. It was very touching how Domward learned his lesson from before, and took the time to make sure she was ok, and reassured her of his lover for her. I can't wait to see where the story goes!!!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Dovrebanen wrote:The Training
I forgot to say yesterday how much I loved that he finally kissed her during their Dom/sub "sessions". And he is so caring with her.
The early punishment was a bit of a surprise for me too. But it is her training, so I guess he wants to set the standards early.

Tracy ~ I'm not sure what she'll do with the POVs. I hope she'll do a bit of both. For the really "special scenes" I would like both POVs. But other than that I am fine with random switching.

Trine~ TSM said in the description that she would be writing both BPoV & EPoV. So, it seems to me at least, that we might end up with a format similar to WA here, where sometimes we will get a certain situation from both P'soV and sometimes we won't. It will be up to TSM and her beautifully devious mind.
SweetKay wrote:I see that on the Addicted to The Ex Factor Facebook site that the sequel has been named:

TRUE LIFE: THE NEXT FACTOR

Caryn - Anything you can tell us?!?!?
Kay~ Hmmmm, what can I tell you about TNF... I think Angela sums it all up best when she says, "life ain't all sushine and fracking rainbows, kids." :D But, I will reassure that it is HEA for favorite couple(s) *snickers*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

ringswraith wrote:
Amanda Beth wrote:Question for writers: I don't think I can write the rest of this fanfic chapter by chapter. I need to write at least a group of chapters together because I'm going to need to make sure they flow and i'll probably need to go back and forth between them with editing.
Has anyone else gotten to that point?
This is one reason I don't want to put up a fic until I've finished it. Like right now, I'm realizing I need to insert a lot of stuff in my current draft earlier in the story, which will change a lot of stuff after...
I did that for my first fanfic, but the second one, I wrote each chapter as I went, which proved to be kind of hard, and stressful because people were bombarding me with PMs to hurry up and post the next chapter.

I'm also having someone beta my next one for FF...I can't live with the glaring errors that I see on my first two, I want this new one to be better. :) I've got about 50 handwritten pages done so far...I've got a long road ahead of me.

As for the stealing, I almost don't want to put anything up anymore...not that I'm saying my stuff is good enough to be stolen, because it's not, but just the same. Down with ff thieves!

I was so sad by the end of the latest The Office chapter! :(

I'm curious to see where The Training is going to go. Hopefully to lots of dark and leather bound places. :twisted:
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hey everyone...it just occurred to me that we are in fact on page 100...time to pm the mods and ask for a shiny new thread...

I will do that today and then try to pm folks when it is up....

Who knows, maybe TBY, HH, TSM, or gods be praised, AG will send us a shiny new update with which to christen it.

:D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Wow we fill up those 100 pages quickly!