Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by Dovrebanen »

navarre wrote:Argh!!!! It is 11:14 p.m. and my 'fix' aint 'fixed'. No update for TEF chapter 29. :x

Withdrawals, people, very painful withdrawals going on here!!!

*sighs* *shrugs* - oh well, it will get here when it gets here..still doesn't make it easy, though. :(
The Ex Factor is updated!!! I'm sure most of you are asleep now. But the update is here! Chapter 29! Enjoy :) I'm not even half way there yet.

missp - I'll check out your fic once I have the time! Thanks for sharing it.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Dovrebanen wrote:
navarre wrote:Argh!!!! It is 11:14 p.m. and my 'fix' aint 'fixed'. No update for TEF chapter 29. :x

Withdrawals, people, very painful withdrawals going on here!!!

*sighs* *shrugs* - oh well, it will get here when it gets here..still doesn't make it easy, though. :(
The Ex Factor is updated!!! I'm sure most of you are asleep now. But the update is here! Chapter 29! Enjoy :) I'm not even half way there yet.

missp - I'll check out your fic once I have the time! Thanks for sharing it.
Thanks for the notice!! Well I got partway thru my TEF "fix" this morning before real life interrupted. *SIGH* Oh well that means I have something to look forward to tonight.

Dovrebanen - I'm almost jealous that you are still getting to read TEF all new. I am looking forward to going back at sometime and re-reading it. I am sure that I missed some points the first time thru.
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

The TEF update posted at like midnight last night. I was finishing my edit of WA and hopped over to see if it was up when I finished at around 1am. I started reading immediately (of course!!!) and had to quit at 3:00 only being about 1/2 way through. And, I am normally a REALLY fast reader. Good Gods. I am sooooooo tempted to take a quick peak, just a few pov's here at work, but I know that would sooooooo not work. I can't wait to finish it tonight.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Jazz Girl wrote:The TEF update posted at like midnight last night. I was finishing my edit of WA and hopped over to see if it was up when I finished at around 1am. I started reading immediately (of course!!!) and had to quit at 3:00 only being about 1/2 way through. And, I am normally a REALLY fast reader. Good Gods. I am sooooooo tempted to take a quick peak, just a few pov's here at work, but I know that would sooooooo not work. I can't wait to finish it tonight.
It's just at well that fanfiction.net is blocked here at my work, cause I would be in and out of it all day and not be focused at all. Yikes that would not work. At least the Lex is not blocked! Don't tell anyone tho!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

I don't know if any of you noticed in AngelAtTwilight's A/N's that she gave The Twilight Lexicon a shout-out for support of TEF!!
I thought that was awesome!!!!

Also, there seems to be a schmuck that tore Angela a new butt hole because she did not get Chapter 29 out soon enough for this idiot's tastes. See at the end of ch. 29 for the review this $#@! left and just how crappy some people can be when they don't get their little way. Thumb-suckers! :evil:

Anyway, the fans of this fic have rallied around Angela to let her know that excellent works take time and it is soooo worth the wait. This irate idiot doesn't understand anything and it showed it their rant. Whatever.

We love you Angela!!!! Spectacular chapter, BTW!!!!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

~~Possible The Ex Factor Spoilers~~

Christy~ Holy Hell!!! That chapter fracking rocked!!! Yes, I saw the TwiLex shout out (Holla!!!!) and just giggled. I think I put in my last three reviews that we were all gushing about it over here.

Yep, read Skippy McJackArse's comments too. What a DoucheCrest. Seriously, don't like it, don't read it. Problem solved. A writer has to write when the inspiration is there, otherwise it is just words on paper. It is the muse and the feeling behind it that gives the story the heart that makes it love, instead of just a bunch of crap with lemons thrown in. I mean seriously, my heart broke three or four times in that chapter, and then 2 paragraphs later I am giggling lke a schoolgirl, and then I am literally melting at the through of ExWard (hahahahaha, such a great nod to her fans btw!!) just holding her in his arms and thanking every deity in existence for her. It takes serious wordsmithing skills to elicit that kind of reaction. Angela is a fracking genius. And she's absolutely right. The last two chapters were a total of something like 130 pages long for gods' sake!!! Even AG's longest chapters are only around 30-40!!!

As for the chapter itself, Oh. My. Gods!! A-Fracking-Mazing. When he's on the crane and about to jump, and they ask him about his thoughts at that moment..."Besides my entire universe and everything that matters to me, sheltered inside one body with two of the most perfect souls in it? Which is my wife and baby on the way?" :cry: And, for them both to acknowledge that life is going to be a struggle when they get back and there are going to be challenges and pitfalls and everything, to be so up front about all of their fears and jealousies and not care, because they know that at the end of the day or the shift they get to come home to one another. And, of course, Edward is Edward, so he has to freak out about hurting her when he really doesn't and she's absolutely beaming and content and he's still just all over the place. You have to just love a man who loves his Bella that much.

And, I am kind of freaking out about Alice and Jazz. My heart can't take that Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? anymore than it could take Edward and Bella pulling that. So, ummmm, please, AaT, please, let me Jazz and Alice have their happy too. Please? :?

I am such a hopeless romantic. This story just wraps me up every which way. Christy, Sandy and Tracy, I owe you my undying fracking gratitude for insisting I read it. Thank you thank you thank you. *GiggleHugs*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

TEF CHAPTER 29 SOILERS!!!!

Caryn ~ I think my skull cap just blew off after reading that damn chapter!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beyond the realms of HOTNESS!!!!!
My palms were so sweating when he jumped!!! And what he was thinking right before he leaped - only our Edward!!!

The best chapter - EVER!!! One part I did not like was the obvious A/J ripppppp. :(
Not good!!! :x

It took me 3 1/2 hours to read this chapter - the longest ever.

Connections so powerful, so deep, so raw...I literally run out of words for E & B and this story.

Whoa!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Chapter 22 is up... I hope it makes sense. I've been in la la land lately between work and the fact that has been raining INSIDE of my house.

I really want to read The Ex Factor after I'm done writing this, before I started my next story.
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

I have another question . . .
Can you only write a fan fiction or can you make up your own story?
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

twi-nerd wrote:I have another question . . .
Can you only write a fan fiction or can you make up your own story?
Why do you ask?

If you're talking about posting it on fanfiction.net, it's only for fanfiction (not just Twilight, though).