Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Postby SweetKay » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:31 pm

For those of you that are following "In The Blink Of An Eye", it was updated today!! YEA!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4500819/1/I ... _of_an_Eye

For those of you that are not familiar with this story it is amazingly well written, incredibily researched and such a good read. It's a New Moon AU. I obviously highly recommend it. Enjoy!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: Thornton, CO

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Postby older_twilight_fan » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:28 pm

SweetKay wrote:For those of you that are following "In The Blink Of An Eye", it was updated today!! YEA!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4500819/1/I ... _of_an_Eye

For those of you that are not familiar with this story it is amazingly well written, incredibily researched and such a good read. It's a New Moon AU. I obviously highly recommend it. Enjoy!!


Hi SweetKay,
Thanks for letting us know about the update. I am absolutely in love with this story and ranted about it many pages ago on this thread, to see if anyone else had read it. I love how this author's Edward and Bella have very slowly reconnected and found their way back to one another. I also love their maturity and the way Bella has dealt with all the challenges and obstacles she's faced over the years. I've enjoyed Bella's interactions with each member of the Cullen family as well. I'm very intrigued and a little concerned with how the story will end. :?

Happy reading!

Tracy
Image
Banner by TammyAZ
User avatar
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
 
Posts: 1343
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:48 am
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Postby Fizzles » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:35 am

Hi guys

Ok so I've done it. Started another unfinished fanfic! The Ex Factor :D As if I needed any more pain than what I'm already in from waiting on WA and The Dominant. I know I promised myself I was only gonna read completes but all the talking about it has twisted my arm! :lol: Let the torture begin. :twisted:

Laura
Image
Member of Rob's Halfway House
User avatar
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 388
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 3:33 pm

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Postby Jazz Girl » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:57 am

ringswraith wrote:WARNING: Tropic of Virgo discussion!

Jazz Girl wrote:Now we get to see how observant Edward is. I have a feeling we'll see some sequins and starfish on Bella's outfit. Anyone think he'll finally put two and two together?


I know! Maybe she'll come dressed as The Little Mermaid. I mean, he does have a sailor outfit on. ;)


Rings~Good call!!! Oh, that would soooooo make me smile. Can't wait for the next update.

Laura~ Enjoy!! I know you will. Plus, the lovely thing is that with TEF, you'll get back to the happy in most cases, so you won't be left hanging. And, yes, getting back to the good is lemony lemony goodness. DAMN!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Image
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
User avatar
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can
 
Posts: 5119
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:25 am
Location: Rob's HalfwayHouse, shacked up with some FicWard.

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Postby SweetKay » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:34 pm

Fizzles wrote:Hi guys

Ok so I've done it. Started another unfinished fanfic! The Ex Factor :D As if I needed any more pain than what I'm already in from waiting on WA and The Dominant. I know I promised myself I was only gonna read completes but all the talking about it has twisted my arm! :lol: Let the torture begin. :twisted:

Laura


Laura - Enjoy the ride of TEF, it's a great, involved story. Defenitely one that I will re-read. Speaking of TEF has anyone heard when it might be updated? I miss my Ex-Factor fix badly and it's been way too long!!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: Thornton, CO

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Postby navarre » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:56 pm

SweetKay wrote:
Fizzles wrote:Hi guys

Ok so I've done it. Started another unfinished fanfic! The Ex Factor :D As if I needed any more pain than what I'm already in from waiting on WA and The Dominant. I know I promised myself I was only gonna read completes but all the talking about it has twisted my arm! :lol: Let the torture begin. :twisted:

Laura


Laura - Enjoy the ride of TEF, it's a great, involved story. Defenitely one that I will re-read. Speaking of TEF has anyone heard when it might be updated? I miss my Ex-Factor fix badly and it's been way too long!!!


Kay,

AngelAtTwilight stated that she is involved with a wedding and some other "real life" things and will get us our update as soon as possible. I can't remember if I read that at TEF on Facebook or at the end of one of the last chapters...I'm thinking FB, but anyway I did read that recently.

****************EDIT*********************

Okay, just got back from Addicted to TEF on FB and Angela(author) just gave us a A/N stating that unless a meteor fall from the sky, she will have Chapter 29 up tonight - roughly around 8-9 p.m.
Whooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does cartwheels* When the chapter is officially up - will do back flips. :D
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
User avatar
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
 
Posts: 3586
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Swimming in a sea of books, books and more books

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Postby Dovrebanen » Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:42 pm

Hi,
I barely have time to even be here. I barely had time to read the update of The Dominant. Because I'm reading The Ex Factor and loving every single word. I can't put that story down. My partner called and had me on the phone for 45 minutes right now. And as much as I loved talking to him, part of me was thinking that I would get less time to read before I have to go to bed :D I am so hooked. I have a while yet before I need to worry about updates on that one. I'm at chapter 12...

************THE DOMINANT SPOILERS******************

Caryn - I just loved your post. I hope it felt better after you got it all out in writing.

And I took a long sip of the brandy and dropped that glass to the floor.
Watched it shatter into hundreds of pieces.

Just like my life.

Just like my heart.

Just like I’d shattered Bella.

This was just heartbreaking. I knew he was probably broken when she left, but I had no idea that it was so bad. He was just completely destroyed. This was one of the best chapters of The Dominant I think. We really got to see just how deeply he felt for her. And still he couldn't find it in himself to believe that he was good enough for her. Even when he saw how hurt she was by his words. I can't wait to see what happens on his way to recovery.
Image
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
User avatar
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire
 
Posts: 1890
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:40 pm
Location: Norway.

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Postby SweetKay » Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:55 pm

navarre wrote:
SweetKay wrote:
Fizzles wrote:Hi guys

Ok so I've done it. Started another unfinished fanfic! The Ex Factor :D As if I needed any more pain than what I'm already in from waiting on WA and The Dominant. I know I promised myself I was only gonna read completes but all the talking about it has twisted my arm! :lol: Let the torture begin. :twisted:

Laura


Laura - Enjoy the ride of TEF, it's a great, involved story. Defenitely one that I will re-read. Speaking of TEF has anyone heard when it might be updated? I miss my Ex-Factor fix badly and it's been way too long!!!


Kay,

AngelAtTwilight stated that she is involved with a wedding and some other "real life" things and will get us our update as soon as possible. I can't remember if I read that at TEF on Facebook or at the end of one of the last chapters...I'm thinking FB, but anyway I did read that recently.

****************EDIT*********************

Okay, just got back from Addicted to TEF on FB and Angela(author) just gave us a A/N stating that unless a meteor fall from the sky, she will have Chapter 29 up tonight - roughly around 8-9 p.m.
Whooooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!! *does cartwheels* When the chapter is officially up - will do back flips. :D


Navarre - Oh goodness!! Thanks for letting us know. I will be checking all evening!! Can't wait!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 11:58 pm
Location: Thornton, CO

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Postby navarre » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:17 pm

Argh!!!! It is 11:14 p.m. and my 'fix' aint 'fixed'. No update for TEF chapter 29. :x

Withdrawals, people, very painful withdrawals going on here!!!

*sighs* *shrugs* - oh well, it will get here when it gets here..still doesn't make it easy, though. :(
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
User avatar
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk
 
Posts: 3586
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:27 pm
Location: Swimming in a sea of books, books and more books

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Postby missp » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:09 am

OMGoodness! I am sooooo behind on LAF!! I have been so busy teaching a workshop that when I get home, I am so tired I practically fall into bed! I also FINALLY finished chapter 2 of my *AHEM* fanfic, Perfect Forever. For those of you who have been following my...err...story, I TRULY apologize that it has taken so long! I will try not to procrastinate so badly in the future.
The link for PERFECT FOREVER is below!! Check it out and give me some feedback.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5180905/2/Perfect_Forever
[/size]
User avatar
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:38 pm
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

PreviousNext

Return to The Cullen Basement

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron