Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

When I heard Joha say "secret honeymoon fantasies" I sat back in my sit a little.
Spoiling my surprise for Alberto are you? Things spread fast Jo. I thought. We both giggled in sync.
You know the surprise don't you? Joha nodded biting her lip.
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me! With a cherry on top? I batted my lashes and pleaded mentally. Joha gruffly nodded no.
You do realize I can just make you tell me? I stifled a giggle and so did Joha.
Come on. Do you really want to know what mind control feels like? Just tell me.
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana stood up.
"Right, well even if the surprise isn't ready yet we can still have some fun."
Ana smirked.
"Right, music, does anyone have any preferences?" She asked.
"now, I know how I feel about strippers" She stopped, an image of santi filling her head. "but the question is, are we prepared for Allegra?"
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Spoiling my surprise for Alberto are you? Things spread fast Jo, Allegra was thinking. We both giggled in sync.

You know the surprise don't you? I nodded, biting my lip.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me! With a cherry on top? Allegra batted her lashes and pleaded mentally. I nodded no firmly.

I had promised Jane, I couldn't break my promise!

You do realize I can just make you tell me? I stifled a giggle and so did she.

Come on. Do you really want to know what mind control feels like? Just tell me.

I didn't know what to do. I thought about it for a moment, fidgeting.

"Right, well even if the surprise isn't ready yet we can still have some fun," Ana said, suddenly, smirking.

"Right, music, does anyone have any preferences?" She asked.

I didn't have any favorite bands, seeing as how I had no memories of my human life.

"Now, I know how I feel about strippers..." She stopped for a second. I could see Santi's face in her head. "but the question is, are we prepared for Allegra?"

I wasn't so sure Allegra wanted strippers. She just seemed intent on controlling the mind reader's mind. I grinned at that thought and went over to Allegra.

"You're not going to let this go, are you?" I sat down next to her and kept my voice low while the others discussed music and strippers.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

-Elena-

I searched and searched, but I couldn't find Demetri. I had no idea where to start looking.
I went outside of the castle walls to find myself running into Derek. "Hi!" I said with
surprise and joy. I missed him. He pulled me into a hug, and gave me a kiss.

"You look worried." he said, in his smooth voice. "What's wrong?"

I then told him about Celia missing, and how I thought she might be hurt or something.
He stroked my hair, each touch calming me.

"Calm." He told me, and I instantly relaxed into his arms. "Now sleep."

My eyes closed, and I saw nothing more.

-Derek-

Elena had told me that one of the guard was missing, and that most of the others
were still partying. I made her sleep, and she was now resting in my arms. I
needed to keep her safe, I couldn't lose her when I had just won her. I brought her
over to the mansion and laid her out on a bed in my room.

Cheetah walked in. "When will we attack?" He asked.

"Soon," I replied as we both walked out of the room, planning our battle as
my soon to be queen of the dark slept in peace.

((Ugh... I don't have internet access in my house.... it's making me sad...))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose was talking to the other girls when someone mentioned music. She perked her head up: Ana. Rose hopped up and came over. "Anything we can dance to." Rose loved music - if her studio's collection wasn't any indication. Talking to the girls and helping Ana with music kept her excitement in a positive direction. This would be fun.

She saw Athenodora enter from across the room. She smiled and gave a polite nod.

She began mentally ticking off the things she knew she had to do after this - back in the real world of planning weddings that were happening in two days. She'd have to get the boys to get the chairs and decor out of the basement, she needed to call in some flowers, she needed to find out who would be marrying Allegra and Alberto (Rose was pretty sure someone in the castle had that kind of authority - she just couldn't remember who), she needed to know where they wanted this soiree, she needed to plan some kind of reception (even though Alberto and Allegra probably wouldn't be there), she needed to call Elena and Celia to make sure they were okay and back in Volterra, she needed to make sure everyone was dressed and on time and finally - that the Masters didn't know about it until after the fact.

The task she was dreading the most was talking to Sabin. She probably wouldn't have the chance to until she was back in Italy but it didn't matter. She knew why she would want to talk to him, but she would never bring it up. He surely could've guessed the evening's activities, so Rose shouldn't feel so underhanded. But she knew even talking about the weather or their days would probably assuage the guilt that would begin crashing tomorrow or later tonight.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

"The real question is dears, are YOU prepared for ME? Strippers, pssh bring them. I need as much entertainment as I can receive. Strippers are NOTHING compared to what I've ever done."
I smiled, memory after memory with Adrianna flashing back. We had one hell of a time as humans.
"Infact I'm so ready that I'm going to do this."
A passing by server with a tray of Cosmos passed by me and I swiftly grabbed one martini glass and downed the Cosmo 2 seconds later. It tasted disgusting, horrid. Nothing like it used to. But I needed that thrill. Even if I wasn't drunk.
"I'll be throwing that up later." I smiled pleasantly placing the martini glass on the table. "Jane do your worst. Allegra Nicola Delino is prepared for anything by now and she will soon be Mrs.Cardellini after all."
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose watched Allegra with bug eyes. She herself almost gagged as she watched Allegra throw back the martini. She couldn't help but grimace and then laugh at Allegra's comment.

She was surprised by Allegra's willingness and especially her past. Apparently she was a bit of a wild child. Rose had to appreciate that. She had been to - just not with the whole 'party' scene.
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Janos »

(Alright for the guys. Most are gone...okay all of them besides me so I'm going to be putting them on auto pilot. Well all but Alberto but I'll need him. The surpise is coming! And it will happen in Jane's post. Go tag teaming!)

-Alec-

I pulled them all aside to tell them the plan. We would go over to the girls club and surpise the girls. They all nodded. A few had gone through this before but not all of them. I just was ready to get away from the 'females'. I didn't need a mate, maybe I had one. It was creepy in a way but I felt really strongly about my sister. Years apon years wil do that to a man. And I looked 13 what girl wants that?

I moved them out to the back of our club. I called jane and told her we were ready for the surpise. I handed them each a mask. I didn't have to wear one cause I wasn't in it.
Team Volturi- Sabin
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane got the call and smirked. Let the party begin she thought. She knew Joha would hear it but that was the fun of it. She could tell her, she didn't have a mate.

Jane cued the men with her eyes. She blinked twice. The man Allegra was on couldn't go anywhere. Would Albero be jealous? Oh that could be fun. She smiled and watched.

The lights started to dim. She stepped back to the back. Now all she had to do was wait and cue the boys. She fumbled with her dress to make it straight. She would hang out with the strippers while everyone was with their mates. Oh the fun she could have with that. A flash of her fantcies when through her head. "Shoot." Tell anyone Joha and I'll kill you.

The lights finally went all the way down. Jane smiled to her self. The doors opened and the boys stepped out. The light coming from the back just showed there shadows.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose turned her head from Ana and looked up. The lights had begun dimming. You can handle this, she told herself. She'd spent so many years with the emotions turned off she didn't seem capable of cuing it back up again when need be.

She could tell the men were in masks. The most she could see was body outlines. The initial image made stunned her, but as they approached she couldn't help but a relax infintesimally. Why was that? Her senses immediately picked up on what was to come but why wasn't she getting more nervous? Had she been able to flip that switch once again?

She felt as if she should pinch herself, but decided against it. These boys were going to think she was weird enough - what with her frigid skin and subtle aversion to them - she didn't need to be going totally headcase on them. It was hardly in the job description.