Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Not a moment sooner, Ana greeted us outside the store.

How long had it been since I had seen that familiar face?

My face was composed but inside, I was smiling, despite the bad memories that haunted me from not even a day ago.

"Hiya!" Ana replied and I nodded in response.

She mentioned something about Allegra and a dress. Was there going to be a party? I furrowed my eyebrows and followed Sophia and Ana up the stairs.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane slipped into the office with Ashton and Dantes at her back. Her dress flowed around her knees making her look a bit taller then she was. She didn't even bother with the contacs this time, she went red eyed. Scare and show him who is boss it was how happens.

"Nice to see you Miss Jane," the man on the other side of the desk smiled. He wore a suit, black and by the looks of it taloried. "What brings you here this time?"

"A party for the girls," she smiled and sat down in front of him. "The Wedding is soon."

"Ah one of those parties I see. Miss Jane we will have everything ready for your group," he leaned forward in his chair to rest his hand on his desk. "The boys coming from the club next door?"

"But of course. You own both clubs. Alec should be there soon to plan everything out."

"Can you promise me one thing? Can you please nnot trash my club?"

"I can asure you we will keep it nearly spotless. Don't worry about that."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana noted that Matilda look confused when she mentioned Allegra's dress.
"Oh my, has it been that long?" She asked.
"Allegra is getting married, she's one of us now" Ana whispered to Matilda, choosing her words carefully around all these humans.
"She found her love and brought him back to the castle, where the master's changed the two of them. Their getting married, tonight is their hen and stag nights. " She grinned.
"Jane is off organising the clubs, we presume, now.
Wait, you do know Sabin right? i don't think you met his brother Dantes though did you?
And Santi or Santiago, we're kind of together." She grinned. "It's been too long, so mch has happened, we'll have to catch you up" She said as they neared Rose and the others.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose watched as Allegra followed her mother. She was ecstatic for her but she couldn't deny that it was a little bittersweet. She sat on the big white couch near the front window and stared at passerby. Humans had no idea how good they had it. Whenever they wanted to "get away" for a little while all they had to do was drink, eat or inhale something. Too bad that didn't work for the immortal.

Rose let her boot heels click on the floor for a few minutes before she decided to actually purchase her dress. As the dark-haired girl rung her up, Rose couldn't help but think what Jane could possibly be up to. She'd been to Jane's parties before and they were all in fun but this one made her a bit nervous.

For one, Jane always had to top herself and Rose wasn't sure what the little imp could possibly do to up the ante from her last soiree. And second, how did clubbing work when you weren't technically available? Of course Rose had never crossed those boundaries and toyed with humans, but the whole concept just felt strange to her now. She didn't know if she could squelch the guilt.

After she'd taken her bag she realized how much of a teenage girl she was being. This, of course, was ludicrous. Physically, she was a few years beyond that. Rose was pretty sure she was twenty - although she could be twenty one. And when it came to time, Rose had been around for a few centuries. Shouldn't she have had a grasp on this by now?

She shook her head and tried not to laugh at herself, when she spotted some distinct forms on the other side of the store. She crossed just in time to hear Ana finish updating... Matilda... of all people. Rose hadn't seen Matilda in so long it was actually quite shameful. She was almost positive that she hadn't even been in Volterra.

"Matilda?" she asked, mouth agape, "Is that you?" She put her one bag down and gave Matilda a hug. She noticed that Sophia had come too; she gave her a more gentle hug as well. "Allegra is going to lose it when she sees you! It's been so long!"
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I was frustrated. The other girls where extremely slow
into reacting to save Celia. I didn't know what exactly
was wrong with her, but from my vision it was excruciating.

I hurriedly bought my dress, and went over to the front
door to wait. I started looking for my cell again, so that
I might be able to call Derek to help look for my friend.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks

I tried to keep up as Ana dished up the latest gossip and whether I had met this person or so and so, but I would need a note pad for this! Since when did we like Sabin? He has a brother? Ana found her lover? ALLEGRA IS A VAMPIRE?! My head was spinning, but as always, I composed myself.

"Matilda?" A voice called and when I turned, I saw that it was Rosalind. I smiled.

"Is that you?"

She put her one bag down and ran to give me a hug. I gave her my tightest squeeze, knowing that the sound of boulders crunching together meant no harm to her. She noticed that Sophia had come too and proceeded to give her a more gentle hug as well.

"Allegra is going to lose it when she sees you! It's been so long!" Rose exclaimed and I couldn't help by chime in my soft voice.

"What are you all doing here?" I asked with curiosity.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose looked at Matilda with surprise, then remembered how long she'd been gone. "I'm the Maid of Honor. And Sabin is definitely on the good side now. He's um..." Rose didn't quite know how to phrase this lightly, "we're... uh... mates. You'll get to meet him at the wedding."

"We're buying Allegra's wedding dress and our bridesmaid dresses. This shop - Katherina Delino - is Allegra's mom. Then we're going on some Jane-planned adventure." Rose said significantly
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
edwardlikeshaystacks

Matilda listened as Rose proceeded to inform her that she too had found a mate...with Sabin! The guy Jane was trying to kill months before! She shook her head, this didn't make any sense. Was love in the air?

Apparently. Matilda examined the dresses on display silently. Where did she play in all of this? Would she need a mate too?
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

After Jane had set up everything she started back for the girls. She didn't bother with changeing clothes. He black dress would do just fine around them. She wasn't worried about it.

Dantes followed her and Ashton drove. Dantes was now in a black jacket and a blood red shirt. He had changed in the club thanks to the owner. Dantes had gladly taken the gift to get out of his dirt stained white shirt.

The limo pulled in front of the shop. The girls were there. Jane stepped out in her dress and small heals. "Who is ready to have some fun," she asked.

((I'm going to be away for maybe two week. I'll try to get one when I can. But for now just put her on auto pilot. You guys are going to a club. The big surprise won't happen till I get back.))

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Santi was tired.
"Guys, I reaaaaly need to hunt."
He sighed.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl