Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by love_is_noise »

(right, sorry sam, I think people jsut wanted to get round to doing the club thing....after that we'll come looking)
(oh and sorry I've not been around for a couple of days.....I've been at a bunch of camping parties and sleepovers and stuff so had no internet access.)

"So, Ana...." Joha started, Ana turned around and smiled to her.
"Hey" She grinned. "How are you looking foward to tonight?" She asked.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

(yeah, thats what i thought, i was just checking in on that
by the way jo, i think i should let you know that im flipping in love with your avi :lol:
! third line needs to be here ! )
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

(thanks...I love it too :mrgreen: )
Ana waited, she could tell that Jane's surprise...the one she was dreading....would be here soon.
She kept conversation with JOha going, jsut to try and still her nerves.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

"So how are you looking forward to tonight?" Ana was asking her.

"I'm very excited but I guess you're kina nervous, huh? It'll be fine. I'm not supposed to tell what Jane's suprise is so I won't," Joha said, grinning when Ana looked totally curious.

"Sorry, my lips are sealed. So, tell me more about you. I barely know much about anyone, besides who their mates are and stuff."

"I can only read what people are thinking at the moment. So I don't know much except favorite colors, dress choices and secret honeymoon fantasies," Joha said, chuckling at the memory of Allegra's plans.

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

"OKay" she smiled, "BUt my history is rather long. you see, i was still human, living in Russia, i was one of the priveledged few, my cousin, she was a countess, so when the revolution came about, i was hunted after, my entire family was killed. But There was this man i knew, Gabriel, he saved me. his scarlet eyes and ice cold skin, it enchanted me so, i fell in love with him immediatly. We had planned to live together forever, just traveling around the world, he told me his sectrets, tales of long forgotten war, stories so enchanting. And i told him mine, my life, what the revolution had done to me, to my family. In afew months of traveling we were engaged, and he was going to turn me, so i could stay with him forever. But then, the masters, Aro, Caius and Marcus, they learned that my angel had told me the secret, that i knew of their existance. So they stole him from me, they murdered him. I spent the next 5 years trying to find others of his kind, ones that would turn me, so i could come to Volterra and seek my revenge.
I found a coven of travelling story-tellers, with tales so old and magnificent, that i knew what they must be. I gianed their trust and finally they turned me, i lived with them for a while, i was not happy, but i was content. Then, they came again, the Masters, they destroyed my new family, because of the stories they were telling.I fought back, but it was useless, then,after they were all dead, Aro chose to save me, show some cmpassion, I presume because of my gift." She smiled, "Wait have I told you about that?" She asked, then quickly turned herself invisible and then reappeared" I can bend light. Right back to the story. And so i came to Volterra, to the castle, full of hidden hatred and anger, and i wanted so much to destory them all, but they showed me so much love and friendship, i could not kill any of them, and it angerd me so much, that i could not avenge my angels death, because i loved him so much still, I prayed to him, and my mother, everynight. Just telling them how much i loved them, how much i still did, and how much i missed them. How much i needed him. I was re-born with Anger in my blood, in my body that was my only temperment. but i came here, and it changed, and i loved them all.
i felt so much hatred towards the only ones left that i loved. I promised, i swore that i would avenge him, and then i got the chance and i can't. Well couldn't. But then I met Santi, and I felt so guilty for loving him, and I broke, part of my personality breaking off into 'Gabriel' Trying to take control of my body, trying to avenge my Angel. We were fighting a new born army when it got worst, but I beat it, I've locked it away, and here I am now, almost completely normal and with Santi at my side." She finished.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

When Ana had finished, Joha was stunned. Her story was so strange and enchanting.

Joha smiled and said, "Wow. I don't know what to say"

Johanna was speechless for a moment and then thought of something.

"I guess you don't know much about me either huh? Well, I don't remember much of my human life. I just remember flashes."

"A village that I've traced back to Athens. A clothing store that sells wedding gowns, and even an old house that I can only guess is where I lived."

"Other than that, I woke up only remembering my name. Johanna Penelope Sophrania. If only I could remember more," she said, trailing off.

"So wait, does that mean you're Anastasia Romanoff?" Joha grinned, her mind coming back to the present.

love_is_noise

Post by love_is_noise »

"No, I'm afraid not" Ana grinned, "Although I was related to her, I was a slightly older third cousin or something, I was never quite sure how we were related.
But that kinda suck, to not be able to remember anything that happened.
Your whole family, the people you loved, your friends. Any possible husbands or boyfriends, they never knew what hapened to you, and you never knew them, their entire influence on your life was completely wasted, that's so sad"
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

"But that kinda sucks, to not be able to remember anything that happened," Ana said.

"Your whole family, the people you loved, your friends. Any possible husbands or boyfriends, they never knew what hapened to you, and you never knew them, their entire influence on your life was completely wasted, that's so sad."

"Yeah, I know. I always thought that the bridal store, the one in my memories, meant that I was married. But when I woke up, I didn't have a ring," Joha replied, sadness in her voice.

A whole life, she'd lost. It made her sad to think of all the happy memories she might have had.

"I only talked to a few of the people in the village. I was planning to go again, soon. I just have to find out who I was, you know?"

"I was planning to go alone, after the wedding. I joined the Volturi because I had nowhere else to go. My only hope is that my entire family isn't...dead. That maybe atleast my love is alive," Joha trailed off, laughing weakly.

"Atleast I feel like I had one. Of course, I can't be sure..."

*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane smiled at the others. Alec had called and they wern't ready yet. Men. She was ready to go with this party. She departed fro mteh man behind her and started over for Ana and Joha.

She sat down next to them. "What is going on over here," she asked. "I don't relly fit in here becasue I look 12." They both looked out of place like she did.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

"I don't really fit in here because I look 12," Jane said, sitting down. It seems the men were taking a while to get ready.

"I was just telling Ana about my past. And how I was planning to go to a little village in Athens, maybe find out where I come from, who I am." Joha said, the sadness in her voice coming back.