Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by SethisMine »

i am bella wrote:(we were originally in a hall somewhere random in the castle, but the room works :D )

Celia Rae looked up as Elena moved to her couch, beckoning her over to the spot next to where she sat. Celia ambled over to the spot and sat down about a foot away. She didn't feel all too comfortable with what was going on, and this whole thing about help?
"Wait, you're going to help me? What's wrong with me?" Celia was as confused as ever, and having something wrong with her made her panic even more.
((Whoops.... We randomly moved to the room. :D I get soo confused after a while....))

Celia came over and sat about a foot away. I turned so I was facing her. "Wait, you're going to help me? What's wrong with me?"

I sighed internally.... maybe I'd take another route. "Nothing's wrong with you. But your having some confusion, yes?" I said. "I'm just here to answer questions," I smiled at her, "And also... but I don't have a reason not to help you... Your my friend. Even if you don't remember." I tried to keep the frown off my face that was threatening to show itself.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Celia shook her head and gave a heavy sigh. "You could definitely say I have some confusion," she said with a big of a chuckle. It was the first time she had felt somewhat calm and like herself - whatever herself happened to be.
"I guess I wanna start with the question of who am I? Like, really. I'm not just Celia Rae. There's gotta be something else, right? Like with my hands. That's not normal. Am I crazy? What is it??"
A thousand questions were running through Celia's head and she didn't want to overwhelm Elena so she stopped there, waiting as patiently as she could.
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I knew it. Joha was being controlled and something was wrong with Santi.

"Um, Matilda," I said. "The Masters would like to see you."

"Okay," she murmured and followed me out.

Once outside, I made Matilda, Jane, Alec, Demetri, Rose ((is she still there? if not, ignore that)), and Beatrix follow me, quickly and quietly, to another hallway.

"Demetri, track Santi." I ordered. Demetri looked puzzled. "Don't ask why! Just do it! Okay, something is going on in the library. Johanna is being controlled again. Someone needs to go warn the Masters to go to the hidden hallway, they need to stay safe. Alec, go do that, now."

Everyone nodded, and I put a hand to my head, for some reason, suddenly exhausted.

"We need to go back to the library. Who will come?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"Demetri, track Santi." Athenadora ordered.

Demetri's eyebrows pulled together but he knew it would be unwise to ask as to why.

"Don't ask why! Just do it!"

Too late.

"Okay, something is going on in the library. Johanna is being controlled again. Someone needs to go warn the Masters to go to the hidden hallway, they need to stay safe. Alec, go do that, now." Athenadora ordered.

Alec bowed once before turning to walk back from the direction that they had come. Jane raised an eyebrow, but otherwise stayed close beside Athenadora, probably to protect her.

"Yes, Miss Athenadora." Demetri replied politely, bowing his head before he closed his eyes to search for Santiago's tenor.

He scanned through many, the loudest being the ones that were already in the castle, but none of them Santiago's. He scanned the horizon of Volterra and still nothing. (Wait, where is Santiago...? Just so Demetri knows where to find him.) After a few seconds Demetri found him, hundreds and hundreds of miles from where they stood.

"...Miss Athenadora. It appears that he is no where near the castle grounds." He replied calmly.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Derek will have to tell you exactly where, but we know he's somewhere in a cave....))

Johanna has nothing to say for now...

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"You could definitely say I have some confusion," replied Celia, with a chuckle. I could see she was getting a bit calmer then she had been moments before. I sat and listened. "I guess I wanna start with the question of who am I? Like, really. I'm not just Celia Rae. There's gotta be something else, right? Like with my hands. That's not normal. Am I crazy? What is it??"

She had many more questions on her tongue, I could tell by the look in her eyes, and I had time... as long as everything was going alright in the other parts of the castle...

"You are Celia Rae, and it depends on what you mean by normal. Here, you are perfectly normal. We are all sort of like how you are. Though we could all be considered not normal though... in other places... Don't worry, you aren't crazy." I paused, trying to figure out how to phrase things so Celia wouldn't go into a break down.

"You see... we are different... then humans... Technically, we aren't human, but we are like them, and used to be them. It's nothing to worry about. We are just stronger, and have more... special abilities then they do." I grimaced slightly. I wasn't doing a great job at this....
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Ana was talking now, that is a good sign Nora though optimistically.

Nora got up from her seat to take out some of her painting supplies. She would need to do something while they waited or she'd go crazy with anticipation. She took from the cabinets a sketch pad and pencils for Ana. Nora didn't know if Ana liked drawing, but it would give Ana something to keep her busy - even if she used it for writing.

Nora handed off the sketch book and pencils to Ana, "Keep yourself occupied. You don't want to drive yourself mad with feelings. Let it out - draw, write, scribble for all I care - it's up to you." She gave Ana a soft smile, trying to understand the girl's situation. Not having found a mate, Nora could only guess at Ana's pain.

Heading back to easel, Nora heard a commotion occuring elsewhere in the castle. She quickly turned on the radio obnoxiously high. Ana didn't seem to notice the commotion or be bothered by the volume, she was too busy in her own head.

Nora was glad Ana hadn't heard Santi's name called. It wouldn't be safe for them to be near each other until the guard could guarantee it was the real Santi.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

(Sorry i haven't been here. Woah I have no idea what is going on. Will Someone PM me? Please? I've been super busy...again sorry for not being here!)

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

(Lol thanks for putting that rebel Beatrix in her place!!)

"We need to go back to the library. Who will come?"

Beatrix knew it was probably better to play it safe and keep quiet and submissive after what had happened earlier... But the situation seemed serious enough. She spoke while Demetri was scanning minds.

"Signora," she was careful to say, just in case. "I can use my ability and go in right now, they'll believe they're alone. Give me a head start. If they're hiding something they will be careful to hide it when someone is around, but not so much if they think they're alone."

(Asuming you're alright with Beatrix overhearing Rick & ... sorry, forgot the name :P)
Last edited by paula_bnsnt on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Woops, I realized that since we're in Italy, Demetri should have said signora nor Miss...well...he'll slip it in there next time.)

(Also, I don't mean it personally when I make Demetri target Beatrix. ;) its in the best possible way.)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]