Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by SethisMine »

"Thanks." I said in a quick whisper to Joha. I would come back if I was needed... but right now it was time to feed. I quickly strode out of the room, only to come to a stop outside of the door next to the library. Something wasn't right... a vision hit me, and I couldn't resist it.

Someone was in that room... I don't know how recently.... but it had a clearness to it that I only got for memories that were mine, or only happened not too long ago. It looked like Santi... but after reading the book with Nora I knew better... it was probably Santi's twin....

I came back to reality and froze. I didn't know what I should do... go back to the rest of the guard? What if he over heard and escaped.... Should I go in and attack him myself? But what if I wasn't strong enough? First off, he was older then I was, secondly I couldn't focus on very much except my thirst, thus making myself week.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

Nora watched Ana fall apart after seeing her mate disappear against his will. She was scared, confused, and emotional - unfortunately Rose's smart plan wouldn't work at the moment.

"I agree with Joha, we should give her some time to deal with the situation. It is a lot to process so quickly." Nora agreed.

Joha left the room with Elena, Joha's mind wasn't hers anymore. This was turning into chaos.

Nora made a suggestion to Rose, "Why don't I take Ana back to my studio while she calms down. I'll keep an eye on her, make sure she's safe. Due to my years of practice, my mental defenses are a bit more alert and quicker than Joha's - She'll be somewhat safer. I'll call another guard in if I feel more reinforcement would be a safer bet."

Rose nodded in agreement, looking over at Ana who was still distressed.

Nora walked over to Ana and gently took her arm, "Ana...we're going to my art studio until we get more information. It probably isn't best for you to stay here." She lead Ana, still dazed, down the hall and into the studio. Nora sat the poor girl in one of the chairs she had around the room for visitors.

I hope we receive some good news soon Nora thought to herself.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Matilda closed her eyes. Where was Elena? She knew they were close friends. Matilda did not know much about Celia and didn't know even more if she could explain to Celia in a way that wouldn't freak her out.

"Volterra? Volturi? What? And why am I in a castle? Am I some kind of prisoner?!" Celia blurted, not knowing what was going on.

There was a sound of marble smashing.

"WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME?!"

Matilda turned her gaze back at Celia to see that both her hands were slightly stuck into the gravel.
Baby steps.

"Volterra is a city (right?) in Italy. We're in it." Matilda mused, gesturing around them as she spoke.

"The Volturi is..." She considered this carefully. "A family...a very ancient one. It is...your and my family." Matilda's voice cracked on the last word.

She allowed her gaze to rest on Celia's engulfed hands.

"...Anger does do that to us." She smiled curtly before her face fell.

Had Celia forgotten that she was a vampire...?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
i am bella
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

(@emma - yeah, volterras the city :D )

Celia gazed around her at this Volturi castle in this Volterra, Italy. Whatever this family was, it had money, and lots of it. She felt alien to the customs and events she pictured in her head. But her she remembered her hands and was scared to attempt to pull them out, fearing she'd only cut up her hands and make things worse.
"Anger does what to us? Make us Hulk-strong? Is it some sort of adrenaline rush or something? What is with this family that I can do this?"
She slowly attempted to pull her hands out and found that she would need to pull much harder. She tugged on them until they flung out and she almost hit herself in the face. But her hands didn't hurt, and showed no signs of any harm.
"Not a scratch.....?" she whispered to herself.
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Nora was right. Clearly, Ana was in no fit state to help them right now. Nora lead Ana from the room (Is Rose alone here? I'm thinking she is).

Rose collapsed on a nearby armchair and held her head in her hands. She was at a total loss of what to do. Joha was the only mind reader they had - as Dantes and Sabin had mysteriously disappeared. Alec and Jane hadn't been seen, Santi came in and out of the castle and no one could ever be sure it was him. Something had happened to Celia to make her forget everything.

Rose looked up to the roof. "What now? What now? Because I'm pretty sure you could throw a natural disaster or maybe a plague and make it more interesting." Rose shook her head and looked around. She was alone in this library and now she was talking to herself.

For a few moments she contented herself with banging her forehead against her knees. It was better than nothing, right?

(Rose is alone - for all intents and purposes - so if Ricardo wants to stage an abduction or attack or dramatic ripping to shreds, he could do that now. Just let me know the plan so I can play along. Strange how it all sets up perfectly...)
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

((Rose ~ I'm not able to send PMs...it doesn't work. My PM-sender is still broken. So I'm thinking of attacking. I won't kill you. :) I can receieve PMs though, so if you have an idea tell me and I will put my response to it here.

If you don't like this, tell me and I will edit my post.)

Ricardo knew the older one was alone. Rose was her name? Yes, Rose was going to die soon.
He crept into the other room, mimicked perfectly as Santi.
"Rose?" He said as innocently as possible, trying to copy Santi's high-pitched whine.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I shook my head, I wasn't totally sure if he was still in that room... or if it was this exact room... I knew I couldn't take him alone... if he was in the room... But I wasn't exactly sure what room... maybe I was just paranoid... I sighed and continued walking... I needed to feed... my head wasn't clear...

I almost ran to the feeding room, to find it almost empty except for a few ill looking humans... But it was all I had to work with at the moment. I went over to the nearest human who seemed to not exactly sure what was going on. I made the kill quick and merciful, not having enough energy to do anything fancy.

Quickly, I strode out of the feeding room and walked the halls to where Celia and Matilda where supposed to be. My head was clearer,so I could try and think I was going to help my friend. When I reached the outside of the room, I turned to a window to check my appearance, I didn't want to scare Celia. Carefully, I removed the traces of blood from my mouth, and smoothed out my dark hair with my hand. My clothes where still presentable. I was wearing black... but that couldn't be helped. I didn't want to wast time and change, and I didn't think I could move on from mourning that quickly....

Before I entered the room, I tried to put the friendliest smile on my face. When I went in, I found Celia marveling that she couldn't hurt herself.

"Hello Celia," I said with a smile. "I'm Elena."
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

((Fine by me. And I'm sorry to hear about your PMing capabilities :P - or lack thereof - but your attack plan sounds good with me. Rose is just going to fight back unless you have any other plans...))

Rose was continuing to productively bang her head against her knees when she heard a familiar voice. "Rose?" Santi called. Shoot! Rose thought. She was all alone in here. No one else - and she didn't know how she could make Santi prove it was truly him.

She stood up and walked to where she heard the voice. She peeked around the corner and tried to act natural. "Santi? You're back? Are you okay?"

For the first time Rose really noticed how much larger Santi was then her. This was never really a problem in the past. But if this wasn't Santi...

Rose decided to play it cool. Although she didn't like this alone prospect too much...
i am bella
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Celia stopped gawking at her fists when she heard more footsteps walking towards her and Matilda. She smelt something odd and potent, but couldn't put a name to it. A girl walked in with a smile and stopped a few feet away. She said hello and introduced herself as Elena.
"Elena...." The name sent a ping through her, but she shrugged it off as her brain just trying to remember and keep things straight. Too much had been erased for her to think through things any more.
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

The more Rose thought about it the more nervous she got. Santi was there in front of her but something was off. His body language wasn't that of his typical easygoing self. His face was tense and serious - not at all the fun loving brother she'd grown to know and love.

She swallowed slowly. If Rose was being honest with herself she didn't have a shot against Santi alone. Sure, she had vampire strength - but so did he. Rose might've been a trained fighter but Santi was a lot bigger than her. She focused her energy on Santi's form as she'd done with Joha. If it wasn't really him in there he would move - just as Joha had.

Nothing. But Rose knew that whoever stood before her was just... off. "shoot," she muttered to herself - her wide eyes never leaving those opposite her - she began backing down the stone passageway.