Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I was sitting in my room, having been free of the woman controlling me for a while, when I felt her come back.

Time for a little game... she whispered before making me stand up.

I fought against her, but it was no use. She was older than me, I could feel it.

I took a moment to flip through the pages of her mind. Sarah. She hissed mentally as she felt me intrude.

She made me run silently to the library, where Rose was with someone who looked like Santi. But it wasn't of course.

I could see it in his head, Ricardo. He had killed Santi, and was here to take his place. He wanted Rose dead too.

I struggled wildly. I writhed in agony, I wouldn't do what she wanted.

But no matter how much I shook and shivered, my body didn't move. I was a prisoner in my own mind. How ironic.

I stopped struggling when I saw it was no use.

Good girl... Sarah said in my head, smug and demanding.

"Santi! You're back!" the words poured out of my mouth. I had no control.

Rose, do something! Move me! I screamed in my head.

Sshhhhh... said Sarah.

My arms moved to hug not-Santi. They squeezed for a moment, and then let go, my feet moving back slightly.

"Are you okay? I'm so glad you're here! I should tell Ana..." my voice trailed off, and my body turned to Rose.

"No, no, of course not, what happens if he dissapears again? We should wait a while," my voice said, my head nodding.

My red eyes shot between the two, while I waited for Rose to do something...

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

"Looks like Master Aro may have a new favorite." Alec smirked.

Jane shot him a look. Before she could retort with something clever to say, Demetri interrupted the two.

"Hold your tongue until we're alone."

We turned to look behind us as Beatrix flit over to join us.

She got close enough and spoke in a low and rushed voice than only we would hear: "I know I'm not welcome, so don't waste your time and energy to let me know. Let's go."

I raised my eyebrow as she began to walk in front of us. Alec, Jane, and Demetri looked at each other; Jane looked practically furious. I knew this was not going to go well, so I had to say something.

"Really? Listen," I said, and the girl stopped, "I'm sure you know the way the Volturi is organized: the Masters; then the wives, which I belong to; and then the guard. You answer to me, not the other way around."

Jane was about to open her mouth to add something, but I put my hand on her shoulder. I spoke: "Now we will go."

I started to walk down the hallway, Jane following close behind, Alec and Demetri behind her, then Beatrix, trying to catch up.

((Yay! That was the first time I have ever made Athenodora quite bossy! :lol: ))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

Rose felt like her mind was a tractor trailer skidding over ice. What am I going to do? Apart from her own gut instinct she really had no reason to think this was not Santi, before her. She had been standing against one of the castle's stone walls and she had to physically hold herself in place - the urge to run was so strong.

"Rose, why are you acting so weird?" he asked.

"Santi," she breathed, "you've been popping in and out of existence. I'm kind of concerned. What is going on? And how can I even be sure it's you in there?"

Suddenly Joha came down the hallway. "Santi! You're back!" she shouted. "Are you okay? I'm so glad you're here! I should tell Ana..." she turned to Rose and seemed to reconsider, "No, no, of course not, what happens if he disappears again? We should wait a while."

Rose just shook her head dumbly. "Joha where the heck did you come from? I thought you were with Nora? To stay safe?" Joha had been the other victim of the latest rebel plot. She loved Joha but how could she trust her? How did she end up down here without Nora?

Rose took a moment to really look at Joha and was shocked. Her posture, her face her body language all read perfectly natural. So did the tenor and cadence of her voice. It was downright eerie. But Rose met her eyes and she could practically see Joha screaming inside her own head. Her eyes were tense and panicked. They were almost deranged in their appearance.

Rose swallowed, concentrated her thoughts briefly and watched as Joha's feet once again slid across the floor like she were being pulled across ice.

In that split second, Rose made her decision. She didn't know what was going on. Joha was definitely not all there but was Santi? Could this girl in Joha's mind possess them both at the same time? She didn't know. But she knew she didn't feel right and if she couldn't take on Santi alone - she definitely couldn't take on Santi and Joha. Because Rose knew that awful, depraved woman wouldn't think twice about forcing Joha to attack family.

In that split second, Rose decided to run. She didn't do it often, but she wasn't stupid either. She knew when she would win a fight and she knew when she'd lose. She'd worked too long and hard for the restoration of her home with the rest of her family, the restoration of her mind with Sabin. She wasn't about to cash it all in; she wasn't the daredevil she used to be. She looked at the two forms in front of her, even if she was - she'd never take those odds.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

"Joha where the heck did you come from? I thought you were with Nora? To stay safe?" Rose said, shaking her head numbly.

I smiled internally, Rose was good with these things, she'd see right through Sarah's defenses!

I watched as Rose concentrated on me and pulled me forward just a little bit with her powers.

Haha, what will you do now Sarah? She's onto you.... I said, smirking on the inside.

Sarah hissed and as I watched, shocked beyond belief, Rose ran. :shock: :shock:

I got over my shock instantly, because I could see Rose's logic. The odds were against her if Sarah made me attack.

And I knew she would if need be.

My head turned towards Rick. I stood absolutely still, looking at him, awaiting orders like a repulsive minion.

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

( :lol: Poor Beatrix! Man, who knew the Volturi was such a tightly knit clique)

Matilda found them in the library. Santiago had reappeared once more...which eliminated him being the dead person...

She took a moment to absorb the scene. Rose and Johanna both look quite stiff...even for vampires. The only one who looked like they belong there was Santiago.

Matilda's eyebrows furrowed but she didn't say anything regarding their board like figures.

"...Someone's dead." Matilda said simply.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Sarah made my body turn in a flash as Matilda came in.

Oh no, Matilda no, run now! I thought, wishing she could hear me.

My face pulled into a confused position. "Who Matilda? Do you know?" My voice innocent and worried.

This was not good. Of course I knew, the dead one was Santi, but Matilda didn't.

I could see in her head, she completely believed that this was Santi, and that I was fine.

She didn't know about me being controlled! She'd been with Celia...

I could only hope she wouldn't be harmed...she wasn't one of their targets, I knew that much....I hoped it would be enough.

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

"Who Matilda? Do you know?" Johanna asked quickly, a tone of worry in her voice.

Matilda shook her head. The lights she saw didn't exactly have names on them.

"Hold on." She told them, as she glanced up to look at the patch of lights that surrounded her.

Matilda pushed out the idea that she probably looked like she was dizzy and seeing stars and focused on each section. But none of them pulsed.

"Show me." She demanded silently, her voice smooth as velvet.

At first, nothing happened but after a beat, a handful of lights broke from the constellation before they slowly faded into a vibrant white shard. Matilda nodded. The shard began to move, hovering in the air, until it went directly through the ceiling...where Santiago's room should have been. She furrowed her eyebrows for a split second before composing her face, looking from the Santiago in the room to Rose until her gaze rested on Johanna.

She didn't know what was going on. Were the lights lying...?

"...I lost it." Matilda lied softly.

Santiago. Her thoughts screamed.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I walked with the guard behind me. I heard someone talking in the library. Matilda, Joha, Rose... and Santi? Rose ran out suddenly, almost crashing into me.

I stepped inside, motioning for the others to stay outside, and spoke: "Santi's back?"

I looked at Joha, her eyes panicked, but her body was too stiff. Was she being controlled again? It all clicked in my brain; something was terribly wrong. I had to get Matilda and myself out of here. Johanna was being controlled; nothing would happen to her, hopefully.

Joha. Would you be okay? If I got Matilda and myself out of here? I know what's going on with you. Is that really Santi? My thoughts were rushing all over the place.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

Jane, Alec and Demetri stayed quiet as Athenadora suddenly took control. This was the first time he had seen her sounding actually...angry. After a moment, they continued to walk until she motioned them to wait outside the library.

"Santi's back?" Athenadora asked curiously in a doubtful tone.

Jane sighed dramatically and he had to stifle a chuckle.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

"Hold on," Matilda replied, looking above her head. "Show me."

She seemed to be looking at something, something that told her who was dead.

"Never mind...." she murmured softly after a while.

I was curious to see what she saw, but I refused to give Sarah and Rick anymore information.

I shut down my mind against the thoughts swirling around me. Every single one. It took quite some effort.

Sarah seemed surprised at how silent my head became after the constant buzzing from a moment ago. I smirked at her.

Before I could say what Sarah had planned for me next, Athena came in. "Santi's back?" she asked.

I grinned on the inside. Athena would fix this.

She looked into my eyes, and I could tell that she saw me.

Joha. Would you be okay? If I got Matilda and myself out of here? I know what's going on with you. Is that really Santi? She asked in a rush.

I worked really really really hard for a minute to make myself blink. It seemed that my eyes were the one thing Sarah couldn't completely control.

After a few moments of silence, I blinked. Athena got the hint.