Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by i am bella »

Celia Rae took in a big breath when Elena reassured her of her sanity. But she could hear the twang of something else in her voice, something suggesting things other than what she was saying.
"Different than humans? We're ntot human? I'm not human?! If I'm not a human then what am I?! Of course it's something to worry about! I wake up not knowing anything, not knowing who I am, not knowing where I am, not knowing WHAT I am!"
Celia could feel herself beginning to explode, wanting to punch something again. She stopped herself before she knew she wouldn't be able to.
"Tell me about my past. Start there and work our way to the confusion hell."
She sighed louder than she wanted to and felt herself being much too harsh with Elena, a girl she seemed to have only just met.
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

"Signora," Beatrix spoke up, hesitantly. "I can use my ability and go in right now, they'll believe they're alone. Give me a head start. If they're hiding something they will be careful to hide it when someone is around, but not so much if they think they're alone."

I bit my lip. "I like the idea, but we have no way for you to enter the room without opening the door, or anyway to communicate with us about anything."

I started pacing. Jane noticed I was worried. "I could hurt them," she said, with a smile.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Umm... I'm going to have this be kind of a fill in the blank... I just don't want to mess up anything that has happened to Celia....))

"Different than humans? We're not human? I'm not human?! If I'm not a human then what am I?! Of course it's something to worry about! I wake up not knowing anything, not knowing who I am, not knowing where I am, not knowing WHAT I am!" Celia looked as if she was going to explode. I tried to figure out how I was going to answer when she added, "Tell me about my past. Start there and work our way to the confusion hell."

I nodded, taking a breath and getting my story straight. Telling someone their past was one of my specialties. I began, launching off from when Celia was first human, giving a few details of the stuff that I knew about her human past. I then... very carefully, very vaguely told her how she became... not human.... how she became, a vampire...

I didn't look up at her to see her expression... I knew what she was thinking.... she was thinking of a terrible blood sucking monster... basically what we were... and there was nothing we could do about it.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

(thats fine, i know what happened and we dont need to fully reiterate or anything, i think thats fine, do we wanna say that you mentioned molly or not? i think if you leave molly out for now it would work better, so saying that someone random had changed me would be fine if you wanna leave it at that, i dont know what im gonna do with molly yet, or what celias gonna do about her family.....)

Celia Rae's eyes got wider and wider at Elena's story. She had a sister? Her mother had died? Her father was nowhere to be found? She'd lived in New York City? And someone had....changed her....into a monster. Her jaw dropped and she stared in front of her, breathing heavily, getting back into panic mode.
"A VAMPIRE?! I'M A VAMPIRE?! I'M A MONSTER!" She jumped up and ran to the wall, slamming herself against it in her momentum. "YOU'RE A MONSTER! YOU'RE ALL MONSTERS!" Celia began to feel the panic cries again and closed her eyes tight, putting her fists to her temples. "I'M A FLIPPING VAMPIRE! I'M A MONSTER!"
Celia began to run. Run, run, run. She ran out the door, down the halls, through what looked like a foyer and out a set of giant doors. She ran where no one could see her, where no one would know she was a monster. She ran until she found a waterfall in a forrest somewhere. She didn't know how long she'd run or where she was, but the waterfall seemed to calm her. She sat down on a rock and stared into the water, stared at the monster looking back at her. She slapped the reflection away and stood up. Preparing to jump into the icy water. The adrenaline would do her good.
ImageImage
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Alright, sounds good. :D ))

Celia was shocked when I told her about the vampire part. As expected, she started screaming about monsters. I grimaced. I knew she would take it this way... but I wasn't totally prepared when she went off running.

I got up after. "Celia! Come back! Celia!" I quickly followed her trail, into some woods. When I caught back up with her, I saw she was prepared to jump. "Celia! Let me explain, please! We aren't total monsters! I know some of us who are nice people. Please, don't jump. It won't help with anything...." If she jumped, I was prepared to go after her. "Please Celia. Come back to the castle with me. You can think in there." The last part, my voice was calm, and a little sad. I couldn't have my friend think I was a monster...
ImageImageImage
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

Celia hadn't realized Elena had run after her until she heard her pleading for her not to jump.
"Well I'm obviously not helping anyone by being a vampire! Why not get rid of me before i do any more damage?!" Celia took a step closer to the edge of the rock, looking down on the churning water below. She considered and then turned around. "How much havoc have I caused? How many people have I killed?" she was worried about her past, what she couldn't change, what she wouldn't even remember.

(just as like a reminder or whatever, celia doesnt need blood cuz of molly, i guess introducing her now would work, just kinda do the fill in the blanks thing again, giving a brief summary, how she was made invisible and how she heals, you dont have to mention grant or anything though)
ImageImage
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Well I'm obviously not helping anyone by being a vampire! Why not get rid of me before i do any more damage?!" Celia took a step closer to the edge of the rock. "How much havoc have I caused? How many people have I killed?"

I sighed in relief at where this conversation was going... maybe it wouldn't turn out bad after all. "None." I said, in a calm voice, it was quietly said, but I knew she could hear me. "There is also something else that I haven't told you yet." I told her about Molly and how no one could see Molly because she was made invisible... I told her how Molly was able to heal others, especially Celia.
ImageImageImage
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

I bit my lip. "I like the idea, but we have no way for you to enter the room without opening the door, or anyway to communicate with us about anything."

I started pacing. Jane noticed I was worried. "I could hurt them," she said, with a smile.

Beatrix shook her head. She had never agreed with Jane, who had always preferred the offensive strategy based on the pleasure it gave her to cause pain instead of the benefit it would bring. To know the enemy first and then decide if it was better to prepare a good defense or an aggressive offense had always been Beatrix choice.

"Signora, someone can come in, say a few words and come back out. I'd enter before the door closes again," she insisted before Athenodora could answer. She paused, then continued. "We don't know who we're dealing with yet. To torture," she turned her gaze towards Jane "may not be the best choice."

(I'm guessing Jane and Beatrix will not be BFFs!! :lol: )
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

(thanks for keeping Jane alive. I'm just going to roll with this)

She stood next to the 'new' pet, or so she had been told. A glare was on her face, mainly directed to the new pet. Aro couldn't have a new favorite, she was his favorite. There was no way he could but that didn't stop her. Sure there were other things to worry about but those would be fixed. They had had this happen before.

"Torture is a very effective way to get information out of them," she smiled her sweet smile, with the hint of evil in it. "And you know it is true."

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
edwardlikeshaystacks

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(It took me a while to figure out where I had left Matilda. :lol: )

Things were getting stranger and stranger. Athenadora had called her out of the room, leaving behind Johanna and Santiago. She felt her stomach drop.

In the background noise Matilda heard as she was lost in thought, Jane and an unfamiliar voice were contemplating the best way to go about re entering the room.

Why didn't they all just go back inside?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]