Twilight Guys

Adam
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Twilight Guys

Post by Adam »

hi all, new guy on the boards here. Yeah, I wonder how many of us males who have read the Twilight series did not have it recommended to us by a member of the opposite sex.

y' know what wolfboy, I was just thinking as I read your post about what I would say to a guy like your house manager, and it occurred to me that no book becomes a #1 NY Times bestseller without a fairly significant audience. I'd wager that there are a lot more dudes reading these books than some of us might think.
Haddsy_28
Settled in Forks

Post by Haddsy_28 »

I didn't have it recommended by a member of the opposite sex.
I however recommended it to members of the opposite sex =)
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

Sorry I'm not a guy, but I did recommend Twilight to one of my guy friends.

I have to keep encouraging him to read it cause he is only on like the 2nd chapter or something. But i told him that I would hurt him if he didn't keep reading so idk how that turned out...

But i think that I will just have to keep forcing him to read until he gets to the good part. It's kinda annoying cause he won't read!!! AH. lol sorry.

Yeah. Thought that yall would want to hear my lovely story.
Megsimadic
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Megsimadic »

Heyo, not a guy, but have happily got many guy friends to read it and they all love it. I originally got my Big Bro to read it (I call him Big Bro...he isnt really, its just we might aswell be family how long we've been friends) because he loves vampires so much. He is addicted and wont stop talking about it. Then my other mates got it just so they would understand the inside jokes I was sharing with him, now they love it too.

At the end of the day, its a great story and should be appreciated by everyone, regardless of sex.
My Youtube - My Livejournal
Private Meg Shinigami of Jasper's Confederate Army

Team Jasper:He is my happy hormone
Team Alice: Because Im short and annoying too!
dcluver04
Settled in Forks

Post by dcluver04 »

Hi I am Jake, and my favorite character is Jacob. :D

I love the Twilight books, and can not wait for the movie.
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

I had several guys recommend the book to me. I know a lot of male teens that have read Twilight but don't think that that in itself was pretty big. I work at a juvenile detention center and getting those kids to read, anything, is an accomplishement. Encourage people to read, and if it's Twilight, even better!
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
AgentCross

Post by AgentCross »

Adam wrote:hi all, new guy on the boards here. Yeah, I wonder how many of us males who have read the Twilight series did not have it recommended to us by a member of the opposite sex.

My dad recommended it to me and I to my brother.
"A Proud Twilight Guy"
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

So, I have a question (girl, here) do guys have a "fictional crush" on any of the girls in the series? You know, like how girls swoon over Edward or Emmett or Jasper, is it the same way for you but with girls? If so, who would it be for you.

:lol: This thread brings back great memories. *cough* I don't know if I can talk about it because, well, heh, I don't think it would matter anymore since the proof is gone but.. for now I'll just stop talking.
waiting for a meteor
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by waiting for a meteor »

Twilight<3 wrote:So, I have a question (girl, here) do guys have a "fictional crush" on any of the girls in the series? You know, like how girls swoon over Edward or Emmett or Jasper, is it the same way for you but with girls? If so, who would it be for you.
Hum hum, I do not have an actual crush on any of the girls, but I'd fall for Alice, she is smart, knows what she wants and speaks her mind. Very attractive characteristics! Oh and I like when she pokes out her tongue to nettle the others :oops:
No Rose, your backside is not getting any bigger – its frozen in time, remember?
Parallel evolution? My Twin = darkrider
AgentCross

Post by AgentCross »

Twilight<3 wrote:So, I have a question (girl, here) do guys have a "fictional crush" on any of the girls in the series? You know, like how girls swoon over Edward or Emmett or Jasper, is it the same way for you but with girls? If so, who would it be for you.

:lol: This thread brings back great memories. *cough* I don't know if I can talk about it because, well, heh, I don't think it would matter anymore since the proof is gone but.. for now I'll just stop talking.

Bella, but maybe that's cause I related to Edward. Course this was before I found my own Bella. (In case she reads this :P)
"A Proud Twilight Guy"